PDA

View Full Version : No Crown

Awani
04-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Rant warning!

I have lived in many different countries for long periods of time.

Most of these have been in Europe, and apart from when I was down and out in Paris all of them have been a monarchy.

As is the nation of my birth.

http://www.deviadah.com/pictures/no%20tax%20no%20crown.jpg

I often go on about taxes and about the monarchs... and it is because they represent the servitude. What most people don't understand is that I do not mind taxes or the monarchy... that is if it was optional.

There is nothing wrong with options and choices, what is wrong is things that are obligatory, and is so by some "higher" power.

This statue is standing in the middle of Stockholm:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Statue_of_Charles_XII_of_Sweden_at_Karl_XIIs_torg_ Stockholm_Sweden.jpg/170px-Statue_of_Charles_XII_of_Sweden_at_Karl_XIIs_torg_ Stockholm_Sweden.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_of_Sweden)
Charles XII

A murderer and a war-mongering rapist. How can it be allowed to decorate the city?

Because we still serve the crown!

How can one keep sane in the insanity?

:cool:

Frater IA
04-11-2011, 03:02 AM
I await the day that the social infastructure falls beneath its own weight, and all economy and mass industry cease to exsist, the day I can return to the farm, and raise my vegetables and herbs, a day I no longer have to pay any person for anything, but can live off the land and love of the divine. My only sorrow in this will not being able to communicate directly with my fraters and sorors, however, with enough temperance I'm sure we'd find a way to communicate on a higher plane. ;)

Awani
04-11-2011, 11:56 AM
can live off the land...

The end of the nomadic life was the beginning of ownership and the beginning of greed... in a sense. I agree with you... but only if you mean you don't own the land:)

solomon levi
04-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I await the day that the social infastructure falls beneath its own weight, and all economy and mass industry cease to exsist, the day I can return to the farm, and raise my vegetables and herbs, a day I no longer have to pay any person for anything, but can live off the land and love of the divine. My only sorrow in this will not being able to communicate directly with my fraters and sorors, however, with enough temperance I'm sure we'd find a way to communicate on a higher plane. ;)

This time is perhaps closer than you think. :) But you can't do it in Bremerton - too close to the ocean, it will be submerged.
Consider these maps: http://alligatorfarm.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/floodmap-nle2011/

Frater IA
04-12-2011, 03:33 AM
The end of the nomadic life was the beginning of ownership and the beginning of greed... in a sense. I agree with you... but only if you mean you don't own the land:)

No government, no ownership. No more monetary classes, no more immigrants, no more social box. Ownership only applies when one can enforce authority, and those enforced upon will adhere to. Therefore, there will be no ownership. Of course, I will be less than excited about the neighbor kids raiding my watermelon patch, but I'll be sure to plant extra in case. ;) For what is not eaten of our mouths will be taken in by earth to strengthen her motherly power, thus the earth will become more fertile for the next planting.

^^^bet you can't tell I'm in a total love everything hippy mood right now. ;)

Andro
04-12-2011, 04:24 AM
Therefore, there will be no ownership. Of course, I will be less than excited about the neighbor kids raiding my watermelon patch.

Well, it wouldn't be YOUR watermelon patch anymore now, would it?

You are applying ownership thinking to a NOwnership paradigm :)

We may (or may not) live to see if NOwnership leads to KNOWnership :)

bet you can't tell I'm in a total love everything hippie mood right now.

On a hopefully light and humorous note, I'll quote the 'John Casey' (CIA agent) character from the TV show 'Chuck':

"The only thing I hate more than hippie neo-liberal fascist anarchists, are the hypocritical fat cat suits they eventually become!"

:D :D :D
✂-----------------------------------

Frater IA
04-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Androgynus. I actually did see that while I was writing it. However. Something can be yours on a spiritual level while not yours on a physical level. While neighbor kids can come sneak into the melon patch and NOM NOM NOM, as I put in the work and love to raise the plants with the earth, there would be an amount of spiritual ownership or connection to them. Saying otherwise is almost like saying I'm going to put my entire life into making the philosphers stone and then someone else take it away because I don't have any ownership over it. My hands made it.

Thus, why I plant extra watermelons, lol. So EVERYBODY can NOM NOM NOM. ;p

Awani
10-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Just found out that the Swedish monarch has legislative immunity. In other words he is above the law. What bullshit! Democracy my ass... yet again it proves that democracy is NOT another word for freedom. Why the two gets mixed up so much I don't know...

:cool: