PDA

View Full Version : Easter Mass (with Psychedelics)

Awani
04-25-2011, 03:24 PM
This Easter I took magic truffles on Maundy Thursday (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maundy_Thursday), which is the day of the Last Supper of Jesus... or in my case 10g of Psilocybe Galindoi - Area 51 Origin.

The experience was deeply moving, but very relaxed... I was resting in a mystical landscape. It was a gentle journey through the psychedelic realm with a lot of deep thinking.

Then on Easter Sunday (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter), or Resurrection Sunday, I took 15g Psilocybe Atlantis - Númenórian XTC... and although it was more intense, and although I entered the same mystical landscape, I was not prepared to suddenly see an alien. It was standing in the forest. Looking at me.

The forest itself was magical... very beautiful... and I was there... but when I realized that it was indeed an alien standing there I could not help to yell out "there is an alien there"... and pointing... the vision was still present... but now I was more looking at it. Before I was inside the scene... in that forest... and I was standing up even though I was curled up on my bed.

I had hoped to meet an alien, but I didn't get the chance to speak to him... there are more to document... but as always with psychedelics it takes some time to digest.

:cool:

Awani
04-25-2011, 03:31 PM
One message that I got was that how can you take psychedelics and not tell anyone? I find it to be amazing, and I don't get it... we need to get out of the closet. The hippies went too crazy, too much out there. Certain societies frown upon psychedelics... only drug addicts use them... this can only change if "normal" people step out of the closet. Because I think more people are using psychedelics than what the Fatherland would like.

Chemistry, illusions, hallucinations.. people can say whatever words they like to me... in an altered state of consciousness words are meaningless. I saw the alien, and he definitely saw me. It was no less real than anything else.

Awani
08-01-2011, 02:02 AM
... and although it was more intense, and although I entered the same mystical landscape, I was not prepared to suddenly see an alien. It was standing in the forest. Looking at me.

Listened to a rap by Terence McKenna where he theorized that perhaps the Alien is in fact the human soul... but in order for us to comprehend it we see an Alien as it is too abstract and bizarre to fathom.

I also forgot to document that about a month ago I took a 15g dose of truffles called Atlantis... although there was nothing spectacular to report on this one other than it was very pleasant... especially one moment when I was relaxing on a planet somewhere in space. Cosy!

Aleilius
08-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Listened to a rap by Terence McKenna where he theorized that perhaps the Alien is in fact the human soul... but in order for us to comprehend it we see an Alien as it is too abstract and bizarre to fathom.
That's an interesting thought. I've always loved McKenna.

Some believe the "grey's" are us from the future. Supposedly we fucked up our DNA so much that we turned into those things. They're coming back to obtain new DNA in order to save their/our race. That's how the story goes from what I understand.