PDA

View Full Version : Obama bin Laden

Awani
05-02-2011, 04:47 PM
In New York, a cheering crowd gathered at ground zero -- the site where the twin towers of the World Trade Center stood before bin Laden's terrorist group flew two planes into the buildings on September 11, 2001. Strains of "God Bless America" could be heard intermittently trickling through the crowd. - source (http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/bin.laden.dead/index.html?hpt=T1)

Apparently murdering someone is worth celebrating, whoever it is that is murdered. When such behavior exist how can we ever grow up as a race?

:cool:

solomon levi
05-02-2011, 06:26 PM
I thought that was silly too.
I also heard a clip on the radio of a crowd doing the "sports anthem"
Naa Naa Naa Naa, Naa Naa Naa Naa, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye...
but substituting Osama, Osama, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye.
That's pretty assholish if you ask me.

But then I never bought that Osama was responsible for 9/11 anyway,
so this doesn't mean much to me - more political bullshit to get Obama re-elected
and probably give people an excuse to do more terrorist attacks against us,
or should I say 'apparent' terrorist attacks. You know, to go along with the 'apparent'
natural disasters. ;)

The whole story seems pretty fishy to me.
a) we knew where he was in August and it took this long to coordinate an attack???
b) right on the heels of providing 'a' birth certificate, he's dumb enough to let the body be dumped at sea - that's convenient
(as if this is respectful of Muslim burial practice just because it happened within 24 hours of his alleged death.)
c) Obama announced this last night interrupting Donald Trumps "Celebrity Apprentice". (which is actually pretty cool IMO) Haa haa!

The obvious question, perhaps the second most important after "follow the money", is "what is this
'cause for celebration' meant to distract us from?"
-Over $4 a gallon gas
-U.S. $14 trillion debt
-war with Libya
-killer tornadoes and other weather extremes (here in Washington state we had the coldest April on record)
you know the Insurance companies are not going to be able to afford all this - tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fires...
probably the next big collapse.
etc, etc...

Frater IA
05-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Agreed. People that he never affected even rejoice in his death, that's pretty pathetic in general. As well, we are all men and women capable of self thought and self action, last I checked he wasn't the man that flew a plane into a building. He might have asked others to do it, but it was their own will that did the deed.

Seth-Ra
05-03-2011, 03:08 AM
Ive been listening the rubbish-ramblings of the fools on t.v., it greatly annoys me at their arrogant stupidity. The matter is many-fold, but they dont see the layers:

> He was a human being - why did i even remotely hear anyone (and i did) say they have been praying for this (his death)?! That is INSANE! O_O You do not wish harm on people - you wish for their eyes to open and they transform for the better - laying down the lesser tendencies - just as you'd wish for yourself! He was a human, a living breathing human. He did evil deeds - but all sin is equal - and this is America, who would dare throw a stone considering their glass country? (not just house)

> Yes, we are in a war - but what happened to honor and respect for the dead, and your enemy? Does a Wolf hate the Rabbit? Of course they war, but their is not hatred between them. If the Wolf doesnt get the Rabbit, he dies. (lack of food - in this allegory) If the Rabbit doesnt get away, causing the Wolf to starve, then the Rabbit dies instead. My point is, battles occur due to conflicts of ways of life. Much like the Middle Pillar, though deeper id wager, there is "Truth" within each Way. The Right is not compatible with the Left and a battle will wage between them - and in the end of that destruction/merging, is the sole survivor, the Truth that each held. In essence - Each way is Earth - the currents of Wind that move the Earths, cause them to collide - in Fire. After this Flaming battle, whats left is drenched in reviving Water - showing the Gold - the Way.
The point with all of that, is basically this - you meet your opponents with respect, not hatred, not fear. They will teach you, and you will teach them. A death of both your old ways will occur, and you both can emerge with a new, or shall i say, more true Way. This, i have found, is a key principle eluded to in the martial arts, and is echoed in Proverbs: "a friend sharpens a friend, like steel sharpens steel" - for are not all your enemies friends - for they are al teachers? What has Osama taught us about ourselves - as a country: we are blood-thirsty and vengeful while proclaiming righteousness and Truth.

>Lastly, as has been stated in this thread, and/or eluded to also - this whole thing is utter bullshit, its a distraction. I tried going into the Army, i went to MEPS - i met military that has been over there fighting and i heard a lot of things from them, including how this war is bullshit and how our guys have had Osama in the cross-hairs before, but were told not to fire, because he was needed to fuel the campaign, "He is the face of terrorism, we cant kill him yet." was what they were told. The fact they did now, means something new is fixing to come into play, the opening has been made for the next step, whatever the hell that is - and this is nothing more than a supposed "win", vanity, and a distraction to the underlying play about to be made.

*sighs* Sorry for my rant, it all is so annoyingly asinine though.

The world should learn to play chess...

~Seth-Ra

Frater IA
05-03-2011, 03:53 AM
*hugs* I'm with you, Seth, I'm soooo with you on this one. Rant away. I'm active duty myself and I have no pride in this. When we helped in Indonesia after the tsunami, I had pride, when we helped the hurricane Katrina victims, I had pride, as we now aid the Japanese in their struggle, I have pride, but I have nothing but sorrow for all humanity in the actions and feelings from all the world towards this. Given the idea of the great work, I can see how one can transmute themselves into a higher vibration and into an ascended state, but it seems people as a whole not only progress so slowly, but they tend to regress regularly. ;(

Awani
05-03-2011, 10:24 PM
I always surprised that people with an interest in Alchemy always share my own political views... it is as if alchemists are of the same kind of mind.

I guess this proves that alchemy is something that will free the mind!

solomon levi
05-04-2011, 05:17 PM
I always surprised that people with an interest in Alchemy always share my own political views... it is as if alchemists are of the same kind of mind.

Perhaps because we (alchemists) seek the essentials and not the fluff. :)

Frater IA
05-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Generally I can see that most alchemists, (not all, but most) have begun that whole awakening, and realization thing. As well as almost all awakened people have very similar views. Its not a political view at all, it is a HUMAN view. Wether your great work involves one divine creator, many divine creators, or no divine creators, the reality is that things like nationalities and borders are man made, they exsist only because you allow them to. Those still sleeping in their bed of social slumber see OBL as someone else, a different religion, a different nationality, a different type of human, and nothing like them. While we see that while he may have made poor decisions on morality and the worth of a human life, that he was still a man, no different than any other man, he had children and a family that he loved, and he was capable of love, while he went about it seemingly the wrong way, he did want a brighter future for others than himself. In the most evil human being, who has committed the most terrible of crimes against humanity, you can still find a soul, and in that soul their is light. Anyway, back to the main topic, I'm starting to sound like an OBL lover rather than a lover of ALL people. (lol, hippy hippy hippy) But yeah, I don't think we see or feel political views anymore. When I was first awakening, I had some issues, I believe I even talked about them on this forum. While the awakened soul in me saw a dark haired man working his ass off to provide for his family, the dumb socially bred american ego in me still said get those mexicans out of my country. Eventually I beat the ego down enough with the realization that borders and nationalities down exsist, and that man has every right to live on this earth where he pleases, because its not my earth, its not america's earth, its THE earth, and we're stuck here together. You know what, I feel a blog rant coming on, lol.

Aleilius
05-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Apparently murdering someone is worth celebrating, whoever it is that is murdered. When such behavior exist how can we ever grow up as a race?

I mentioned the same thing on GLP a few days ago. It's abhorrent. An eye for an eye will leave us all blind. A life for a life? Well, you can see where that's leading.

Awani
05-07-2011, 12:46 AM
I mentioned the same thing on GLP a few days ago.

How did they take it?

Aleilius
05-07-2011, 07:49 PM
How did they take it?

LOL, they think I'm part of the Illuminati. Basically, I've been shunned by 95% of the posters there. I can't post a thread without getting all known insults thrown at me (and a few death threats).

Play by the game, die by the game, and that's the fail.

Lapis Solaris
07-02-2011, 02:37 AM

I understand how this would create a likeness of mind, especially considering the specific morals mentioned. You work to create Order, of course this also transmutates the mind; it's the same concept. The Chaos created by war (as mentioned by Seth-Ra above) may also go on to create peace and Order, with the goal of Order in mind, however this act of war in seeking out a man's death and celebrating over said death comes from a mindset of Chaos. They want Death, not Life.

Lapis Solaris
07-02-2011, 02:58 AM
> He was a human being - why did i even remotely hear anyone (and i did) say they have been praying for this (his death)?! That is INSANE! O_O You do not wish harm on people - you wish for their eyes to open and they transform for the better - laying down the lesser tendencies - just as you'd wish for yourself! He was a human, a living breathing human. He did evil deeds - but all sin is equal - and this is America, who would dare throw a stone considering their glass country? (not just house)

I see a lot of false pride. Funny, I'm just listening to Coldplay and the line came:
"You might be a big fish in a little pond, doesn't mean you've won 'cause I know there'll come a bigger one. And you'll be lost"
Seems oddly appropriate.

The world should learn to play chess...

Lol, ain't that the truth.

Ghislain
07-02-2011, 11:18 AM
http://genius.toucansurf.com/OBL%20courtesy%20of%20MS%20Paint.jpg
OBL courtesy of MS Paint (sorry if this offends that is not the intention)

Frater IA :he wasn't the man that flew a plane into a building. He might have asked others to do it,
but it was their own will that did the deed:

Was there ever any proof that Osama Bin Laden was involved with 9/11 at all?

Frater IA :it seems people as a whole not only progress so slowly, but they tend to regress regularly. ;(

\o/ Guilty! :(

Seth Ra: He did evil deeds

Seth, evil by who’s standard?

It is funny how people support the Jedi in Star Wars but turn table when they are part of the Empire.

Osama Bin Laden was a member of one of the richest families in the world...He must have had some
strong convictions to give that up.

Seth Ra: Yes, we are in a war

We? War? By what stretch of the imagination?

Seth Ra: Does a Wolf hate the Rabbit? Of course they war, but their is not hatred
between them

There is no war between the Rabbit and the Wolf...one hunts and the other tries to survive.

When did you last see the Rabbit kill the Wolf?

If you still consider the Rabbit and the Wolf to be at war then I have to agree that we are at war.

Seth Ra:something new is fixing to come into play

Osama Bin Laden may have had a message about this in his name.

“Bad SmelI Anon”.

Used a bit of artistic licence with the ‘I’ :)

Seth Ra: The matter is many-fold, but they dont see the layers

I agree with you there Seth but what are those that do see the layers doing?, who are ‘they’?
and could that just as easily be ‘we’ or ‘I’.

Seth Ra: a distraction to the underlying play about to be made.

And there is the clincher...nothing is what it is made out to be...you need to know the agenda of all the players...including ‘they’, ‘us',’we’ and ‘I’...

what is that saying...’it only takes good men to do nothing for evil to triumph’...made that up as I’m not sure of the actual saying...close enough! :)

Luna Noctua:
Cold Play:"You might be a big fish in a little pond, doesn't mean
you've won 'cause I know there'll come a bigger one. And you'll be lost"

Soloman Levi might have the beginning of a solution to the problem...and it is quite obvious when one
thinks about it...

Soloman Levi: "follow the money",

Then, Luna Noctua, the clouds are lifted and the big fish is probably not as big as it first appeared.
(Wizard of Oz comes to mind)

Dev: I always surprised that people with an interest in Alchemy always share my own
political views... it is as if alchemists are of the same kind of mind
I guess this proves that alchemy is something that will free the mind! .

Dev, do you not think that many people are waking up to a free mind...not just those that are
involved in Alchemy?

I feel that I am waking up, I realise all is not well? And I ask myself this question, “What can I do
alone, do I have enough gusto to put up a fight against the injustices of this world and place my
pseudo comfort zone at risk”; which, I believe, OBL did. Then, and I am ashamed to admit it, the
thought crosses my mind, "is it easier to let others do the dirty work.”?

The dilemma here is how do you assess how many are awake; do they form the majority?
Many fear walking alone; and few want to be martyrs. If those that are awake realise they are not
alone then maybe they/we/I will act and put an end to the ridiculous pyramidal system that they/we/I
live in today.

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
07-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Seth, evil by who’s standard?

"Evil" - not in the sense of an absolute, but in the sense of a clashing of life. This hearkens to my example with the wolf and rabbit. Both do what is right for them, for their "side" - which can be seen as evil, or opposition in regards to the life of the opposing/other side.

We? War? By what stretch of the imagination?

"We" as in the country (multiple countries, infact, fighting what we/they regard as terrorism, same for them on the opposite side - again, depends on side, but the principle is the same).

There is no war between the Rabbit and the Wolf...one hunts and the other tries to survive.

When did you last see the Rabbit kill the Wolf?

In my example (while not being an absolute in an of itself, was to demonstrate a point), which is if the wolf doesnt get its prey (rabbit, or whatever else) then it starves to death and dies. They are at war/conflict with one another, one eats the other to live, the other runs and lives, causing the other to starve to death.

And there is the clincher...nothing is what it is made out to be...you need to know the agenda of all the players...including ‘they’, ‘us',’we’ and ‘I’...

what is that saying...’it only takes good men to do nothing for evil to triumph’...made that up as I’m not sure of the actual saying...close enough! :)

Agendas are like assholes, everyone has one. ;) Know thyself, and you'll know your path. As for
’it only takes good men to do nothing for evil to triumph’ - not entirely so. For instance, many Christians (self included), sees the world becoming more and more corrupt, we strive for personal relationships with God, and reach out to like-minded. We do not fight the world and its corruptness, because, its needed. Like the fire in our labs - so to the fires of "evil" - when the world gets its worse, the fires of God will bathe over it, perfection resulting in the end. Talk about a transmutation. :D
Take that however you wish to, but i will say this - while i understand the questions you posed, context of what i was saying is key. I dont like when "preachers" lift scripture out of context and make an "argument" or "sermon", nor do i like my words being lifted out from the context of the rest of what i said. I certainly dont mean to sound aggressive with that statement, nor am i offended or anything of the like, im just stating my take on that.

So its all good. :) (hehe, pun ;) )

I hope i elaborated satisfactorily to your questions, if not, i apologize, and by all means, ask again. :)

(From a familiar movie to some...)
"Ask the right question and i'll give you the right answer."

~Seth-Ra

Ghislain
07-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Seth, perhaps this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycEQZ_TYrV8) is another way of seeing things.

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
07-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Ghislain,

Im not disagreeing, obviously i believe in the "lion laying down with the lamb", as it were. I do believe that we as individuals can be catalysts for this sort of change - but on a global spectrum, things must happen in a same and different form. On an individual level, we pass through our fires, we artificially produce outcomes - such as that tamed canine, and tame rabbit. But in the grander scheme of things, we are microcosms, and the macrocosm requires one who can put the world into His flask and work it, just like those microcosms in the vid were put into a person's "flask" (set environments, being bred to chill and be at peace) resulting in that oh so adorable outcome. We are a part of the macrocosm, by being the microcosm that makes it up. To affect the macrocosm, we work on our microcosmic scale, for that is what is infront of us to work with.

Understand thyself, understand thy path - there will be opposition to your path, its ok though. Rise higher, overcome, understand, catch the sun. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Ghislain
07-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Yes :)

Ghislain

Awani
07-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Dev, do you not think that many people are waking up to a free mind...not just those that are
involved in Alchemy?

I dare not hope that, almost. Every time I have such feelings I meet people who are deep in sleep... and yet times when I have doubt I bump into people who are wide awake. I want to think like that. Every new generation is a little bit smarter... only time will tell I guess.

Frater IA
07-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I dare not hope that, almost. Every time I have such feelings I meet people who are deep in sleep... and yet times when I have doubt I bump into people who are wide awake. I want to think like that. Every new generation is a little bit smarter... only time will tell I guess.

Dev, been doing some listening, reading, etc, some meditations on the ideas of ascension and great work as a people. What I am seeing alot is that while as a whole we all do "need" to ascend in vibration somehow, when it comes to major ascension (or for lack of a better term, promotion to the next complete "level") many of us will not make the "final cut" and the earth will go about another purification period, then humankind will start anew to try again, and this cycle will continue until we can all ascend. Now by all means, I'm sure there is much more to it than this, and specifics tend to not be in my mind at the current time. For the most part what I am hearing though is roughly 1/3 will ascend at the next mass ascension. I know this is a bit off topic, but remember, I'm not much of an alchemist, I can only aid from a different point of view. So yes, many asleep, in fact, most asleep, completely and utterly asleep. HOWEVER, that being said, a billion miles of darkness cannot snuff out the light of a single candle.

I'm pretty much against forced awakening, or the attempt thereof. Many people have literally DIED from attempting to force their own kundalini to awaken due to the fact that their ego or evil persona still had too much power over their mind and body. As I have told many a "noob" that is coming into an awakening, they CANNOT run around spilling the beans to everyone, because the reaction of people to something they do not understand is most of the time violent. It is their own ego's defense mechanism kicking in. However, one can lead by example. While setting the example people may ask an awakened individual about their actions or choices, and the awakened individual then speaks "softly" to attempt to communicate their awareness in a non threatening way to the unawakened. What this can do is plant a literal seed of light in the unawakened individual. Given the right enivronment this seed will grow. Things will start to click, and the seed will sprout a tree of life within them. However, alot of the time the seed sits there un-nourished. So, its up to chance at that point, free will and all.

Blah blah, off topic, sorry.

IA

Aleilius
07-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Dev, been doing some listening, reading, etc, some meditations on the ideas of ascension and great work as a people. What I am seeing alot is that while as a whole we all do "need" to ascend in vibration somehow, when it comes to major ascension (or for lack of a better term, promotion to the next complete "level") many of us will not make the "final cut" and the earth will go about another purification period, then humankind will start anew to try again, and this cycle will continue until we can all ascend. Now by all means, I'm sure there is much more to it than this, and specifics tend to not be in my mind at the current time. For the most part what I am hearing though is roughly 1/3 will ascend at the next mass ascension. I know this is a bit off topic, but remember, I'm not much of an alchemist, I can only aid from a different point of view. So yes, many asleep, in fact, most asleep, completely and utterly asleep. HOWEVER, that being said, a billion miles of darkness cannot snuff out the light of a single candle.
In my perfect vision, we all "ascend," and all those asleep "wake-up."

I'm pretty much against forced awakening, or the attempt thereof. Many people have literally DIED from attempting to force their own kundalini to awaken due to the fact that their ego or evil persona still had too much power over their mind and body.
This may be a bit presumptuous in my opinion. Kundalini is always "awake." It's always acting behind the scene. Are we aware of it? Is the "kundalini awakening" nothing more than becoming aware of our own pranic circuitry/overlay system? In my opinion, the problem arises when we become aware of the involuntary actions that should automatically take place. Becoming aware of it allows for one to voluntarily alter the system. This is where problems begin to arise. We begin to make "hacks" to the system in order to possibly gain higher functionality (when in all reality, the involuntary actions that take place automatically account for the highest functionality the body can safely handle).

It's like becoming aware of your breathing pattern. When you become aware of what should automatically take place then you begin to voluntarily take control of it, and this usually leads to hyperventilation (this is sort of what happens in a panic/anxiety attack).

It's doesn't necessarily mean one has evil intentions, or you're acting out of ego. To say such a thing is a scapegoat in my opinion. Power itself is not evil, or good. It has no quality! It's what the individual seeks to do with the power. Power can be used for good, or bad purposes. Power is a tool/utility. It's a means to an end, but not an end itself. This relates to the whole "drugs make people evil, or do bad things" mess. It's in the same category, and people try to play the same scapegoat. It's a tool, but you're the one that determines how the tool is used.

There's a certain level of spiritual progress when the seeker realizes that he/she does not NEED to do anything in order to try to accomplish his/her own goals. All desire becomes mute. The master does not seek power, does not seek tools to build, or destroy. All reality becomes perfect in the blink of an eye, and a single realization. Indeed, this might be considered "enlightenment." This may be a seed to enlightenment, but the individual must still plant the seed, water it, care after it, watch it grow, and then perhaps, the divine epiphany/understanding may be attained. It was always the process, and not the goal! The goal it there at this very moment, but one is unable to comprehend it!

Over the year or so I've slowly been evolving my own perspective. Many people have a "left or right" (good or bad, evil or divine) mentality. This by itself is highly limiting, and keeps individuals locked in a limited set of actions. In all reality, there's no left, or right! Space does not have direction! It's infinite in every direction (it knows not of direction). It's the perspective of the individual that determines direction, and thus limitation.

"God: Here is a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and some colors. Please do what you will with it! I give this to you to determine your own destiny. Fill it with form, and fill it with color! There are no lines until you make them. The drawn image has no color until you color it. The outside of the image is even more precious than the inside of the image. Why? Because you are unlimited to create what you will via your boundless imagination. Do not be limited by the former creations of your imagination. It's all art, and it is all perfect. Love all, love unrestricted, love all images, all the creations of your imagination, but heed this: beware of loving one thing more than another thing. Such an act would only restrict the infinite reach of love. Love is infinite, and thus the only rule is to infinitely love!"

I imagine this is the advice God would give. This is the highest wisdom/understanding I am able to crystallize at the moment. It's the fruit of my own trials.

Awani
09-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Obama is no different than Bush! Just another asshole in need of the Jewish-American money for the next election (according to BBC) i.e. a negative reply when it comes to Palestine becoming a real country. Peace Prize... it should be stuck up his fucking ass!

Seth-Ra
09-23-2011, 11:48 PM
Go Israel! :D

my 2 cents. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Awani
09-23-2011, 11:50 PM
My 2 cents is I don't like the concept of countries and borders in the first place. It is all a bit silly... but a Berlin Wall 2.0 is even sillier.

Seth-Ra
09-24-2011, 12:30 AM
lol i hear that. Walls - didnt work for China, and their's was great - wont work for the rest of the sub-par people. ;) lol

~Seth-Ra

Awani
11-07-2012, 04:51 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/20120904-232413.jpg

Andro
11-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Obomneynation

:D

Orbital
11-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Nearly all nations seem to be having their major elections in the year 2012. The NWO is rolling forward. All hail Pharoah Obama!!

http://newine.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/obama-pharaoh.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pS7sKjlzwFg/TNaorXJk-qI/AAAAAAAAGW0/60hc1TesIpw/s1600/pharaohbama1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gnm2C1B8vbI/Si6-Z5_W3QI/AAAAAAAADng/xJCRc75wz00/s400/obama3.jpg

Awani
11-18-2012, 07:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgaxhnD9snU&feature=share