PDA

View Full Version : rapture

solomon levi
05-27-2011, 07:52 PM
1. The state of being transported by a lofty emotion; ecstasy.
2. An expression of ecstatic feeling. Often used in the plural.
3. The transporting of a person from one place to another, especially to heaven.
from L. raptus "a carrying off"

First, one should consider the kinds of rapture.
Rapture/raptor happens to all, in a sense, when devoured by the "Eagle", aka "stripped" in the (visible) light.
But this word is more often applied to something more lofty. In short, it means ascension.
Let us intend it means a going beyond the light/Eagle's beak.

The rapture is not a date or an event linked to a specific time, but a general time - the end days,
2012, age of aquarius, etc. In truth, the rapture has always been happening to individuals who
have raised their vibrations to a particular level/plane. It is merely associated with these end times
due to the general raising of vibrations on a solar system level which is making it "easier" for people
to align/resonate/tune in to these higher vibrations. Call it a "quickening" if you will.

All are free to choose, but I would not associate this "carrying off" to being picked up by UFOs.
That is certainly an option, but not one that necessarily raises your frequency. Do not, from my
advice, look to be "saved" by something outside of yourself. Do the work. Prepare the way.

The true rapture/ascension is that which, aligned with alchemy, raises one's frequency/vibrations.
In other words, it is something to do with dimensional travel and multiple/parallel worlds, particularly
the Quintessence (5th dimension). I mean that in many ways - an energy, a substance, a time, a frequency...
All things that exist in mass are also existing in energy and spirit; that is, on multiple planes simultaneously.
The average person has fixated their attention on this particular time/frequency/groove in the Cosmic
album/record which makes this planetary existence and social conscious existence possible.
A wonderful practice to "unfix" one's attention is to contemplate and entertain other pictures of reality;
pictures that include you as being more than a body and the senses - very small pictures (as light, dna, etc)
and very large pictures (as stars/astral, as galaxies, as the Void, the Universe/One-verse/Oneness). This is
the practice of scaling Jacob's Ladder (the electromagnetic spectrum/Ouroboros, wheel of time, Eagle's
emanations, etc)

When considering multiple worlds, the possibilities are limitless. Ascension may include leaving this planet
or staying (for this planet exists on multiple levels as well). It may include leaving your body behind or
taking it with you (by raising its frequency into light).

When we consider rapture, it does not easily conform itself to a social/group situation. I'm not saying it
isn't possible. Civilizations have left this plane(t) in groups in the past. But do not confuse that with mass
belief on a social level as we have seen recently with some christian groups. Belief does not raise your
frequency. Work/labora/action/karma does.

"Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left." Matt 24:40
Unless you attribute this to chance, one may consider that the "taking" is frequency specific.

I was shown a brief vision of an afterlife yesterday which I think is appropriate to this post. I don't know
if everyone gets the chance to make this choice so consciously so I think it is important to share it.
In this waking dream/vision I was shown a (probably my) Utopia that I needn't even begin to
attempt to describe in words, and on the other hand I was shown some particulars that I was still attached
to or holding on to from this particular lifetime, and it was made known to me that I would have to choose
between them; that we are always, consciously or unconsciously, choosing, and that, up 'til now, I had
been choosing to hold onto these past items - I had been binding them to my present time/frequency line
which produces my future. ["What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: our life is the creation of our mind." Buddha - The Dhammapada]

So I was fortunate enough to be shown these two choices side by side, and there was no comparison -
my choice was an easy one. But any one may take advantage of this and make it your own exercise in
preparing the way. In meditation, on the one hand see your Heaven, your Utopia, and on the other see the
items that bind you to this plane/place/time/consciousness. They may be relationships, unresolved emotions,
blame, hurt, desire, etc... Hopefully, in the light of such a comparison, you will find it easier to let go, to
forgive, to solve.
But do keep in mind, a choice between a "good" thing and a "bad" thing is not much of a choice. That is,
nothing is resolved by running away from, by detesting or disliking. Oneness is an embrace (All-embracing).

One last item I will throw on the tail-end of this thread. What is it to act impeccably? The definition evolves
with the person/soul. At first, these may be morals - doing good and not doing bad. Castaneda simplified
this for me by defining impeccability as a matter of energy: that which enhances one's energy is impeccable,
that which depletes energy is not. Now let me add a slight twist - seek in each act/choice to raise vibrations,
yours and others, for there is no separation.

May the All-One enlighten you.
solomon levi

Frater IA
05-28-2011, 05:26 AM
Very nice, Solomon. Enlightened observations as always. ;)

solomon levi
06-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Thank you Frater IA.

Donna Matrix
08-19-2011, 10:12 PM
I am starting to get alot of information coming in about next year. Spirit has told me and my significant other to get up off our asses, work out like mo fos, hoard MREs and water purification kits, etc. They said that next year will include natural disasters of a huge dimension, as well as alien invasions. I have recieved info form my boyfriend' s guides, my crystal skulls, my dreams and the fairies in my backyard. Is it time to go commando? They said the aliens will not be so much of a problem as our fellow man.

There are two groups who are in opposition. first the so-callled bad guys land, then the good guys. My crystal skull, Shiva, who is a black obsidian oracle said the date Dec21, 2012 is wrong and that the big event is to start six months earlier. This skull has been prophetic for me for the last three years and has proved reliable. I have been advised that this will be the most difficult thing in my life, and to put down my animals. I need to be damn sure about that. We need to be ready to leave within 24 hours.

I want to go north, and leave STAT but they said no, to stay and be of service the events will unfold, as will their guidance.

Id any one else getting info about next year?

PS this whole mind set is anathema to my gandhiesque personality. Tomorrow we are going to a * gulp* gun show.

Ghislain
08-20-2011, 09:08 AM
Sol

Is 'Rapture' temporary and if so is it not just an emotion?

The reason I ask is that I have moments of elevated emotion (perhaps rapture?) where everything seem to be sorted out...I have all
the answers...then however I can find myself lost, all the answers become questions and the whole cycle starts again.

Maybe its the drugs :) <- joking

----------------------------------------------

DM

In a previous post I mentioned that I got a message in a spiritualist church

I have never been to a spiritualist church but my sister has, so I asked her to take me along...i wanted to see what would happen...a guest speaker
was talking to the congregation when he pointed to me and said, “I have a message for you...you are like me and you have to hurry up.” I didn’t
speak to him after to get an explanation ...perhaps I should have...

What I have gathered from that experience, and some intuition, is that something is most definitely going to happen in the near future, hence the 'hurry up',
but I am not sure what. What I am feeling is a collapse of the economic system as we know it and the ensuing chaos resulting from this.

Could be wrong and it may be something more material like a polar shift or something like that...

I have been preparing for something...stocking up with food...didn't think of water purification :)...

How I see it is, get prepared for something to happen...if wrong then you have a lot of surplus stuff, no harm done...if you are right then it may be a lifeline.

Ghislain

Karl
08-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Excellent post Solomon.

Sol

Is 'Rapture' temporary and if so is it not just an emotion?

The reason I ask is that I have moments of elevated emotion (perhaps rapture?) where everything seem to be sorted out...I have all
the answers...then however I can find myself lost, all the answers become questions and the whole cycle starts again.

I think I can speak to the Buddhist perspective on this phenomenon. Doing purification practices and engaging in meditative absorption are important but only lead to a favorable rebirth (rebirth is both from one physical life to another as well as from mental state to mental state in this lifetime- we are constantly dying and being reborn). What is created will decay. It is important to elevate above hell realm states of mind- it is not likely to become enlightened in the thick of a seething rage. A seething rage is likely to give birth to more seething rage until it too decays. The calm which comes from purification and the insights which it affords are conducive to liberation. Liberation is a happy accident one sets the stage for. True liberation does not decay because it is not created- it is realized. The traditional gateway is the raising of question- "where do thoughts come from, where do they dwell and where do they go?". This seems at first simple but it is not a series of questions which are meant to be answered with words- it is meant to point to an experience- a felt sense of the mind and the ground of being. A mental state is a temporary phenomenon but the essence of mind is unchanging.

I am starting to get alot of information coming in about next year. Spirit has told me and my significant other to get up off our asses, work out like mo fos, hoard MREs and water purification kits, etc. They said that next year will include natural disasters of a huge dimension, as well as alien invasions. I have recieved info form my boyfriend' s guides, my crystal skulls, my dreams and the fairies in my backyard. Is it time to go commando? They said the aliens will not be so much of a problem as our fellow man.

There are two groups who are in opposition. first the so-callled bad guys land, then the good guys. My crystal skull, Shiva, who is a black obsidian oracle said the date Dec21, 2012 is wrong and that the big event is to start six months earlier. This skull has been prophetic for me for the last three years and has proved reliable. I have been advised that this will be the most difficult thing in my life, and to put down my animals. I need to be damn sure about that. We need to be ready to leave within 24 hours.

I want to go north, and leave STAT but they said no, to stay and be of service the events will unfold, as will their guidance.

PS this whole mind set is anathema to my gandhiesque personality. Tomorrow we are going to a * gulp* gun show.

Donna, I think about this a lot. After 911 I learned a brutal and practical martial art called combat jujitsu (it is the style of combat navy seals use) mostly because of the fear of our own government turning on us. (cue Guns of Brixton- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcizZebcaU&feature=related) Gun handling, knife fighting and Kali are all part of it. I'm very glad to know it but in time it changed from medicine to poison. I was angry and prepared- Geburah took over my being. I put down the training and turned back to meditation and Tai Chi.

Still, I can't get rid of the sense of something fundamental shifting and the necessity of preparation. I started taking wilderness survival courses- I think they should just teach this in schools. Knowing the basics of how to create shelter, fire, get clean water and find food go a long way to enabling a sense of confidence in whatever might happen. I've taken up archery and am booked on for a course in making a bow and arrows as well as flint knapping. In the fall I'm doing a hide tanning course. I figure these things combined with a knowledge of alchemy will at least enable a medieval level of comfort in the wilderness. Having gone through the experience of starting fire by rubbing sticks together I highly recommend a magnifying glass, magnesium stick and a pocket full of lighters. Boiling water in the wild is all well and good but I'm also going to be walking with one of these: http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_pritchard_invents_a_water_filter.html. Identifying plants is great for spagyrics and survival. Start by identifying the poisonous ones first. Get a good knife- solid tang like a buck knife (you want to be able to split wood with it). A folding saw and multitool are great too. Look up how to make debris huts- much better than a lean to. Anyway, I can go on with survival issues ad infinitum. I just think it is a really good idea to know this stuff. I'm also getting a bunch of preventative dental work done before next year.

So that was my paranoia let loose. Probably a healthy impulse. On the positive side I see people changing and growing spiritually faster than normal. I don't think I am imagining this. The apocalypse might just be an apocalypse of the ego and humanity might begin to manifest pure being on a mass scale. I hope so.