PDA

View Full Version : Hey

ScalerWave
05-31-2011, 02:05 AM
Who are you?

Hmm that's a good question. Not sure really... got some theories though.

I've been dabbling in Philosophy forever now... mostly focused on Socrates who realizes that he didn't know anything. I agree with him... it is not possible to "know" anything except maybe that one exists.

I took my screen name from the phenomenon that Tesla discovered called longitudinal electric waves. He had the technology for wireless transmission of power using this technology but of course that was thwarted by big finance. I experiment a bit with Tesla tech circuits still and spend time looking into alternative energy and building devices.

I spent some time studying comparative religion but It's been only recently that I started reading Manly P Hall which led me to Alchemy. I had previously regarded it as historical nonsense involving some crazies thinking that they could turn lead into gold. Well I found the truth is a whole lot more interesting and deep. I had no idea about the spiritual side and roots that go all the way back to Thoth and the fact that all mystery religions seem to center on the Zodiac and Astrology. Things make so much more sense now.

I have been looking for local groups that are focused on mysticism and Alchemy. I am considering the Rosicrucian order. From what I am reading about them, they seem really close to what I am looking for.

Experimented a bit with entheogens and am currently trying to figure out why it is so difficult to successfully grow a Salvia plant. I have never had so many problems with a plant before.

Why am I here?

Looking to join together with like minded people. I found this site looking for Alchemy groups. To me, Alchemy has it all... everything that I've been looking for at least. I wish I would have found out about it a long time ago.

Dendritic Xylem
05-31-2011, 02:44 AM
Good to have you!
I'm experimenting with bedini style generators at the moment.
The free energy field is very interesting.

ScalerWave
05-31-2011, 03:49 AM
Hey thanx, good to be here.

Yeah, I built one of those. Very interesting device.

Have you read "Secrets of Cold War Technology"?

Awani
05-31-2011, 06:46 AM
Welcome to the forums!

:cool:

Dendritic Xylem
05-31-2011, 06:26 PM
Have you read "Secrets of Cold War Technology"?

No, but I have seen references to it often.

theFool
05-31-2011, 06:55 PM
Welcome,
I'm fan of Tesla too.