PDA

View Full Version : Spirits or old recordings?

Ghislain
06-11-2011, 10:44 AM
As one perceives things at lower and lower levels e.g. macro to micro to atomic to quantum....

It appears that everything is just energy...

Wouldn’t this be a great medium for producing a 3D holographic movie...

Maybe that is what life is...a movie...albeit a very advanced movie with differing outcomes
depending on the flapping of a particular butterfly’s wings in China :)

Its a box office smash! :)

Someone said to me that if you tape over music on a cassette tape the old recording is still
perceptible. Maybe that is what is happening when people see spirits...it’s. the old movie
underneath.

I wonder how long it will be before someone's offering you cheap copies under the table in some sleazy bar?

Oh they already do ... its called crack smack meth etc... :)

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
06-11-2011, 05:01 PM
That is pretty much what ive thought for quite some time also. "Hauntings" where the entity does the same thing over and over and over without exception, is merely a energy "memory" of the land where it happened... like a video imprint of that time and space and energy, for whatever reason. "Hauntings" where they interact with people, on the other hand, are obviously different - a negative entity could be using as a "fishing" trap, probably having already consumed the energy imprint that was there and using it as a guise/lure for current people.

Tis my thoughts on it anyway - its neat to watch the past in living 3D, eh? ;)

~Seth-Ra

Awani
06-24-2011, 02:04 AM
Yes echoes. I live in a very old house. I have not seen anything, but I sense a presence. All the energies that have lived their lives in it. A friend (while on magic truffles) saw a normal man walking up the stairs for a moment. It won't hold up in court, but I do think the morphic resonance (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1538-All-things-morphic) concepts is interesting and it goes well with what has been proposed in this thread.

:cool: