PDA

View Full Version : The Lords Prayer

Ghislain
06-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Galilean transliteration of the Lord's Prayer

Avvon d-bish-maiya, nith-qaddash shim-mukh.
Tih-teh mal-chootukh. Nih-weh iw-yanukh:
ei-chana d'bish-maiya: ap b'ar-ah.
Haw lan lakh-ma d'soonqa-nan yoo-mana.
O'shwooq lan kho-bein:
ei-chana d'ap kh'nan shwiq-qan l'khaya-ween.
Oo'la te-ellan l'niss-yoona:
il-la pa-an min beesha.
Mid-til de-di-lukh hai mal-choota
oo khai-la oo tush-bookh-ta
l'alam al-mein. Aa-meen.

Matthew 6:9-13

Our heavenly Father, hallowed is your name.
Your Kingdom is come. Your will is done,
As in heaven so also on earth.
Give us the bread for our daily need.
And leave us serene,
just as we also allowed others serenity.
And do not pass us through trial,
except separate us from the evil one.
For yours is the Kingdom,
the Power and the Glory
To the end of the universe, of all the universes.
" Amen

Source (http://www.v-a.com/bible/prayer.html)

Other Translations

O cosmic Birther, from who the breath of life come

who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

May Your light be experienced in my utmost holy

Your heavenly domain approaches

Let your will come true in the universe
(all that vibrates)

As on earth
(that is material and dense)

Give us wisdom
(understanding assistance)
for our daily need

Detatch the fetters of faults that bind us
like we let go the guilt of others

Let us not be lost in superficial things
(materialism, common temptations)
but let us be freed from that which keeps us
from our true purpose

From You comes the all working will
the lively strength to act

The song that beautifies all and renews itself
from age to age
Sealed in faith and truth
(I confirm with my entire being)

Source (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUGrXljE6OQ&feature=related)

Oh you, breathing life in all,
origin of the gleaming sound,

You shine in us and around us,
even the darkness glows when we remember.

Help us to draw a holy breath,
in which we feel only you and your sound ring in us and purify us.

May your counsel rule our lives and make our intentions
clear for the common creation.

May the burning wish of your heart unify heaven and earth through our harmony.

Grant us daily the bread and insight that we need:
What is necessary for the call of growing life

Release the cords of the errors that bind us,
as we let go off that which binds us to the faults of others.

Do not let superficial things lead us astray,
but instead free us from that which holds us back.

From you come the all-effective will,
the living strength to act,
and the song that beautifies everything
and which renews itself form age to age.

True vitality to these testimonies!

May they be the ground out of which all my actions grow.

Sealed in trust and faith.

Amen

Source (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrWXu_Ce4U&feature=related)

Food for Thought

Ghislain

Albion
06-12-2011, 10:12 AM
A NEW CONSCIOUSNESS LORD'S PRAYER
as given by Jesus to Glenda Green in the book: "Love Without End: Jesus Speaks"

Our Father who is innocent and pure,
Holy is your name.

May love be seen as all that it is.

May earth be seen as heaven is.

Nourish this day with your bountiful supply,
And allow us to receive as
we give that right to others.

Restore us from the perils of illusion,
And renew our perception of truth.

For truth is the kingdom,
and love is the power,
and Yours is the glory forever.

__________________________________________________ ___

“The special quality of the prayer I gave my apostles is that it was designed to take them directly, into the Sacred Heart. It will do that for anyone who reverently contemplates the meanings contained within the words. The wording is exact, although unfortunately some translations have replaced the word 'debt' with 'sin.' That is incorrect. You do not bring even so much as the word or the concept of sin to the Father within the sacred chamber, although it is both right and appropriate that you ask for your debts to be canceled at the door. Your Father desires for you to reside in completeness and abundance, provided you also wish it for others."

"Your Father resides in oneness and perfection, knowing nothing of sin. It is from each other that you need to be asking forgiveness. This is why I said that if a man has offended his brother, he first needs to go to his brother and ask forgiveness. Then he will be pure of heart and may enter the temple. When you are pure of heart in that way, you are one with the Father. This is what I meant when I said, 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.'"

"Most often when I spoke of the temple, I was referring to the Sacred Heart and not to an architectural edifice. Just as surely when I referred to the Kingdom of Heaven, I was referring to the Zone of perfection which is the bond between God and man, and is found within the Sacred Heart. God is the author of perfection. Wherever that perfection dwells, Heaven unfolds. Man's doorway to that perfection is the Sacred Heart. Seek it first, and all else shall be given to you."

"There is a point within each person where the physical, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and intentional components of one's existence are in perfect synchronicity. At that point, there is no difference in elements, time, space, or condition. This is a personal 'zero point' which is known prior to birth, immediately after death, and at anytime in between when a person's will has been perfectly reconciled with the will of God. A person is forever able to connect with his Creator, in that sacred place, regardless of how far he has strayed through the process of living. At the point of true simplicity, you may enter into perfect communion with the Father. Whenever you do, your life will be renewed or even transformed."

"The heart is a magnetic vortex through which the blessings of all essences and potentialities are received, integrated, and focused into living. Through the laws of electromagnetism, that power is converted into life energy. The heart, being essentially magnetic, functions best through innocent awareness which attracts and receives. Acts of judgment, which divide and repel, will shut the door of the heart behind you. If you would make the heart strong, you must first learn to perceive with innocence, accept, and forgive. As you empower the heart it will open to you. At first, you may simply notice this change as more passion for living, more peaceful sleep, or better digestion of food The heart is the center of your health and quality of living, therefore those things will be addressed first. As you progress in your affirmations of the heart, however, your life will begin to have more abundant fruits, and you will have the energy needed to make more dramatic changes. Eventually, what you gain from your heart visitations will surpass your wildest dreams. There will be levels of energy which are transformational and transmutational."

[There are numerous references to magnetism and physics in “Love Without End: Jesus Speaks” and its follow up companion “The Keys of Jeshua“]

http://www.milesresearch.com/main/sacredheart.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Without-End-Jesus-Speaks/dp/0966662318/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1307873280&sr=1-1

"Like any servant, the mind works best within established and limited parameters. One of the indelible characteristics of the mind is that it must have at least two points affixed reference in order to be operable. Thus, it simply cannot deal with infinity. On the other hand, the heart is centered around a viewpoint of infinity, and from this it draws its power to truly deal with life.

When the mind serves the heart, anything is possible, although when the heart serves the mind there is nothing but limitation. Emotional energy will seethe and boil into restless liability."

The problem was easy to observe. As I thought about the world I saw the problem everywhere. But there was one more thing I wanted to know. "You have been so clear about the heart, would you mind also giving me a working definition of the mind?"

"The mind is essentially composed of two parts. The first part is an integrating and transmitting instrument which is basically a complex DNA computer. It centers in your brain and nervous system but actually involves every cell of your body. The second part is an electromagnetic field permeating and immediately surrounding your body. This is the primary gathering, storage, and retrieval system for all your sentient experience and thought integrations. All data in the mind is encoded mathematically and is triggered by a (+) or (-) access or entry impulse. This is why the mind will perform dualistically unless supervised by the heart. When the mind dominates, polarity is the order of the day."

http://new-birth.net/booklet/lwe.pdf

"Each person's love feels like no one else's. So the Spirit responds and honors each one's love as a unique imprint, and that love, in turn commands the adamantine particles. It is love which defines your individuality, not Spirit. Spirit is the indivisible element, and adamantine particles are the building blocks for complex existence. They are utterly generic in nature. Only love has the capacity for singularity and individuality. Without love you would be as indistinguishable as a grain of sand on the shore."

http://www.mail-archive.com/simplisticmeditation@yahoogroups.com/msg00086.html

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2157-Magnetics-the-Heart&p=14756#post14756

Awani
06-24-2011, 01:32 AM
I move this to subtext (unless you disagree), I wrote some on this prayer and 7 here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?6-Seven

:cool:

solomon levi
06-27-2011, 06:14 PM
:)
I was reading the Galilean transliteration Ghislain provided, and when i came
to the part about "give us the bread for our daily need", I thought, "I bet they meant manna.
Then I looked at the original and it does indeed use the word "mana" :)