PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Make Of This?

Andro
06-19-2011, 06:03 PM
What do you make of THIS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBrRuGdJSg&feature=player_embedded#at=27)?

Video hoax?

Holographic projections?

Parallel Universes colliding?

:confused: :cool:

Seth-Ra
06-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Was also a write up on GLP that was brought to my attention. I assume there has been no claim to an explanation...?
Hell, maybe it's Shamballah, and the city is Shangri La. Lol ;)

~Seth-Ra

Andro
06-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Hell, maybe it's Shamballah, and the city is Shangri La.

Hmmm... That's not exactly how I would have envisioned 'Shangri La'...

My guess would be holographic testing... But it's still only a guess...

The other alternatives seem (to me) to be just as valid and possible...

Seth-Ra
06-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Thats what a lot seem to think, the hologram testing and such - even my brother suggested it. I think its possible, i just wonder what the application would be.
I also agree that id picture Shangri La to be quite different looking. lol Twas a light-hearted, semi-serious suggested possibility. ;)

I think one or two people have proposed something like CERN messing with parallel universes (and/or distorting the boundaries thereof lol) to be another possibility.

Perhaps its like what was mentioned in another thread - the same principle of how ghosts are energy "photos/videos" recorded by nature, in essence - what if this is the same, but not just past, but maybe even future. (maybe there will be a city where that lake stands) - so perhaps something has caused a sort of energy build in that place, and its "connected" with the ouroboros of time, you could say, which is then projecting these ghostly images to all.

Ofcourse this is all shot-in-the-dark speculation. :)

~Seth-Ra

Andro
06-19-2011, 11:15 PM
maybe there will be a city where that lake stands

I have certain doubts regarding the idea of a 'future' city standing in that spot and looking like that :)

It would be interesting, though, to see/investigate if this 'ghost' location actually, physically exists 'as-is' somewhere else on Earth, within our current time reference...

Ghislain
06-20-2011, 12:23 AM
It's new age travellers...they take thier cities with them ;)

Ghislain

Edit: I would lay my money on a hoax

Andro
06-20-2011, 12:35 AM
I would lay my money on a hoax

You constant devil's advocate, you ;)

Quoth Agent Mulder:

"I WANT to believe!"

:)

Seth-Ra
06-20-2011, 12:39 AM
It would be interesting, though, to see/investigate if this 'ghost' location actually, physically exists 'as-is' somewhere else on Earth, within our current time reference...

Yeah, just an oversized projection, they are trying to analyze New York (or some other target) to find the weaknesses. ;)

Edit: I would lay my money on a hoax
Well, if you insist on the simplest, most realistic notion... ;)

Note: none of what im saying is meant to sound sarcastic or me being an ass - im merely in a comical mood, though being somewhat serious at the same time. ;)

~Seth-Ra