PDA

View Full Version : Check Out The Chi

Ghislain
06-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Here is one I would like explained Proof of Chi (Qi) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ht1VXVg5s).

Ghislain

Edit: after trying the exercise in the vid...try slowly putting your hands together....thats weird :)
In a post “Tiny Dots of Bright Light” I posted a YouTube link and was hoping to get lots of replies
from people stating they has successfully tried both experiments.

It’s absolutely amazing, however I have asked many people to try it and the majority could not feel
the effects, but some persevered and were able to.

Looking at this experiment led me to another on spinning a paper hat sort of thing on a pin...

Looked like a fun thing but not serious...till I tried it...again I was amazed.

At first I thought the effect was heat from my hands so I tried dipping my hands in cold water...no
change in the effect...then tried hot water...still no change...

If I used my right hand the top spun clockwise if I used the left hand it spun anti-clockwise

I tried flipping my arm upside-down, a bit uncomfortable but it placed my left arm in the position
that my right would have been in...does that make sense? :)...it still spun anti-clockwise.

I threw together a vid to show the effect ( http://genius.toucansurf.com/chi spinner.wmv). This was using one of my hands and the other my friend’s.

My friend found it a bit weird and uses some bad language to show how he felt...you may like to
mute the sound if you decide to watch the vid. :(

Ghislain

Edit: For some reason vid's from my site are only giving the option to 'Save' and no op' to 'open'...at least on my comp...sorry bout that.

Albion
06-20-2011, 02:43 AM
____________________Entr'acte____________________

Ghislain: Why look there when it's been right here all the time? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HL1IlmEyFo)

Discovering your fine signature video, the title reminded me… (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1StESzwM7TA)

Seth-Ra
06-20-2011, 02:58 AM
Very nice vid Ghislain. :D

Me and my friend, a couple years back, found similar vids on youtube, they are called "chi-spinners" - we also made them and got the same results. We turned off fans, held our breath, etc...etc... it always spun. Im a bit ambidextrous (born right handed, got it burnt when i was a child, had to use my left hand - now my right hand forever bares the mark of fire, and i do a lot of things left handed, and some things right handed: i write left handed, but my swordsmanship is right handed - for instance. ;) ) so i tried to change the flows of the currents by thought - i.e. if my right hand made it go clockwise, id concentrate and try to reverse my own polarity (i guess is what you'd call that) and make it spin counterclockwise, and vice-versa with the left hand. Also make it spin with both hands, then make it stop and reverse direction, etc...

Its really fun stuff. If you are playing with energy, one thing i use to do was get some water in the bathroom sink, or from the shower - hold out one hand towards it (dont touch, hell, be several feet away from it) and mentally absorb the water's energy signature into yourself, pass through you, use your other hand to place it up to a mirror (again, dont touch, be about an inch away from it) and focus on your inner fire expelling the water's energy out that hand, as steam. Remove your hand away from the mirror and see if there is any fog left on it. I got decently good at it before i stopped. Probably should start up with various things like that again...

Thanks for showing, and renewing my own interest. :)

~Seth-Ra

Ghislain
06-20-2011, 07:04 AM
Seth

Thanks for the kind words and further info ...I shall try that water one and let you know how I got on.

Albion

That song and video really complemented my one...the strange thing is ... only yesterday I told my friend that I think what is happening is everyone
is waking up and that I believe next year the majority will reject the system we live by today and there will be chaos...it is up to those that wake
up first to calm those that wake into the chaos...it's a beginning of a new age :)

There I said it :D

Ghislain

Nibiru
06-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Nice Ghislain! I had always wondered if these were moved by heat from the hands and you tested that theory, thank you. Did you ever begin practicing QiGong?? I remember you mentioning it after a video I posted in another thread.

Ghislain
06-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Nibiru, I only got through the introduction and life got in the way, as it does...it's a very strict discipline and I have to get myself
in the zone, so to speak, before I can take on something that important...I'm struggling with much smaller issues at the moment
so in answer to your question, no I did not start practicing QiGong.

On the subject of this thread, I have since placed the disc under a clear plastic bowl and cannot affect it. I then placed it under
a glass and the same, no effect. I am inclined to believe that your 'moved by heat' may be true as any outside temperature that differs
from the ambient temperature of the room will create an air flow, the cupped hands creating a vortex to spin the disc.

I will persevere and see if it can be affected without the possibility of the movement of air, but dont hold your breath :)

Ghislain

Nibiru
06-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the answer. I just filmed a video of some cilantro sprouts that I've been watering with trap water. These sprouts behave very strangely!! When I move my hand near the sprouts, they are attracted and pulled towards my hand. To the point that they will stretch to touch my hand and once they touch my skin, they spring back as if they've become instantly repelled by it. If I move my hand towards some of the sprouts from certain directions, they are repelled by my hand and move away from it. The plants that are repelled, will become attracted to my hand once it passes a certain distance. Very, very strange..... I will post the video if turned out well and if I am even able. I've been having problems uploading pictures, so it might be a little difficult to get the video up.

Ghislain
06-21-2011, 05:05 AM
I really look forward to seeing your video Nibiru.

It sounds extraordinary.

Ghislain

Nibiru
06-21-2011, 07:46 PM
I couldn't get it to post through the forum, so I uploaded them to youtube. The video quality isn't that great because it was filmed on my phone, but it should be good enough for you to see the effect. You might also want to check out the chem-trail video I posted.

-Plants attracted to hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRXdj1EpcrM

-Plants repelled from hand, then attracted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYP4CbdsNCU

Illen A. Cluf
06-22-2011, 12:29 AM
Nibiru, I only got through the introduction and life got in the way, as it does...it's a very strict discipline and I have to get myself
in the zone, so to speak, before I can take on something that important...I'm struggling with much smaller issues at the moment
so in answer to your question, no I did not start practicing QiGong.

On the subject of this thread, I have since placed the disc under a clear plastic bowl and cannot affect it. I then placed it under
a glass and the same, no effect. I am inclined to believe that your 'moved by heat' may be true as any outside temperature that differs
from the ambient temperature of the room will create an air flow, the cupped hands creating a vortex to spin the disc.

I will persevere and see if it can be affected without the possibility of the movement of air, but dont hold your breath :)

Ghislain

Ghislain,

I remember doing similar experiments many decades ago and obtaining some unusual results (I was quite 'psychic' back then, but not so much now). Now that I'm older, they don't seem to work the same. However, I did try your rotating paper experiment for fun (I just used a small square piece of paper folded in half both ways and set it over a paperclip which was partly stretched out, leaving a support foot - this can be prepared in a minute or two) and it immediately started spinning several rotations. I brought it up to show my wife, and from then on I could only manage to get it to spin an eight of a turn. The harder I tried, the worse the results. I thought it might be the warm breath, so I deliberately used my breath to try to rotate it. It wouldn't spin. Then I focused on it again, breathing away from it, and during my concentration I seemed to hit a "hot spot" like hitting the exact right note on a piano. It started spinning again, first one way and then the other, until I became conscious of it and it immediately stopped. If I rest for 5-10 minutes and try again, I get some results again, but none like the very first time I tried it, when I had no expectations whatsoever.

It needs more experimentation, but there seems to be something to it.

Illen

Illen A. Cluf
06-22-2011, 11:52 PM
I tried the experiment again today and had much better luck. In three consecutive tries, the first try resulted in 69 complete rotations without stop, the second try - 96 complete rotations, and the third try 159 complete rotations. The exact placement of the hands seemed to matter.Moving them away or towards the paper seemed to slow it down or make it come to a stop.

Two other people tried it and both had success the first time, but no success in later attempts. My later attempts also seemed to decline noticeably.

I thought that breathing may be responsible for the movement, but when I turned my head to the side, it made no difference on the spinning of the paper. I wondered if the heat of the hands could be a consideration, but the spinning seemed to work with only one hand (always the right hand - it would never work with the left hand).

The only other noticeable observation is that in ALL cases, the paper spun in an anti-clockwise direction.

Ilen