PDA

View Full Version : A Kind of Rejuvenation: The Gallbladder/Liver Cleansing of Stones

Salazius
07-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Article from my Blog (http://dartigne.blogspot.com/2011/07/kind-of-rejuvenation-gallbladderliver.html)

I came to this process after an advertissement in my @mail box of Amazon, telling me that this book : "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush A Powerful Do-It-Yourself Tool To Optimize Your Health And Wellbeing By Andreas Moritz " could be an interesting reading for me. It was, for sure !

http://www.ener-chi.com/

http://www.ener-chi.com/book.htm#amazing (http://www.ener-chi.com/book.htm#amazing)

It is a month now that I have this book, and I was very intersted in the process described. So I tried it.

I bough the plants for the kidney and heptatic herbal teas, I made the week of apple juice, and then the cleansing by itself.

Here is a photography of the excreted gallstones (https://picasaweb.google.com/salazius/LiverGallbladderCleansing#):

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-COP2z-X4u6M/ThAn7diNCSI/AAAAAAAAHTU/xwol0vn_Yw0/s720/P7020634.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-pyvXxN71Fa8/ThAoEdkbVEI/AAAAAAAAHT0/v9kAcxJ_0nk/s720/P7020627.JPG
The little orange things are from the grapefruit juice.

I drank the Epsom salt solution with two lemons in it, and the taste was good. This salt is laxative, and keep open the liver and GB channels open for the Gstones.
I was sick during the night, feeling very nauseus by times (after 4 hours of the ingestion of grapefuirt + olive oil), in the book it is said that it is when the gallbladder is purging strongly, and that toxins are released. I had vomiting spams - but my stomac was empty, and several diarrheas, also strong and long diarrheas releasing these gallstones.
This is not in his process, but in the process of the Doctor Clark, that it is said to use a tincture against paratistes living in the liver, and that could be released during the process, so I made a tincture of walnut that I mixed with the grapefuirt + olive oil (approx a ml).

It is said, and I believe it, that this process can heal a lot of illnesses, give you more staminas, well being, at all levels, more mental clarity, a more peaceful emotional life. Everybody, even babies have such gallstones blocking the function of liver and gallbladder.

If you make a google image research with the following keyword : gallbladder liver flush, you'll have other images of these "green stones", sometime, having an enormous size !

I recommend to do such a program of purification.

http://curezone.com/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/007.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Gallstones.jpg
Gallbladders full of gallstones.

Ghislain
07-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Salazius.

I was reading about this just the other week.
I believe I read that it can put quite a strain on your system...is this the case?

I ask this as I was not sure if you posted this for the benefit of Aleilius.
His system may be too weak to cope with such a purge.

In the past I tried a cup of olive oil with half a cup of pure lemon juice. That was quite a good cleanse

I am going to try this with the empsom salts now.

I will let you know what happens.

Just two questions...how long do you need for the complete process?
as I would not like to get caught short of feel unwell at work. :(
and how did you collect those stones? :(

Thanks

Ghislain

Salazius
07-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi,

One should do this cleanse in good health. Even with a cold it is not good to do it.
I didn't posted it for Aleilius, even if I told him about yesterday.

You collect the stones with a spoon for example, because they float in the water of the toilet.

The entire process takes a week, but the flush takes a night and a day.

Be well,

theFool
07-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Thank you Salazius! Just tried the olive oil and lemon cleanse, as Ghislain wrote about it:

In the past I tried a cup of olive oil with half a cup of pure lemon juice.
and was surprised to observe some floating stones (even without using epsom salt or apple juice).
I think epsom salt is used to make the bowels move quickly, it is a magnesium salt. Without it, it took me about 12 hours to pass the stones.
I'm sure there are more stones still left inside and the cleanse must be repeated in the proper way.

Thanks again, I know this is not enough to say for the help you have given.

Karl
07-08-2011, 01:16 AM
I've started the apple juice portion of this cleanse. I don't want to manifest a stone the hard way. Thank you Salazius for posting this- my future self is grateful.

Aleilius
07-08-2011, 02:28 AM
I looked into this a few months ago (late March, early April I believe). I felt I was having gallbladder pains. I never did carry through with the procedure though. Probably should have considering what happened just recently.

I need to give my system a rest before I attempt this cleansing. It would put way too much shock on my liver right now.

Aleilius
07-08-2011, 02:32 AM
I don't want to manifest a stone the hard way.
Yep, I hear it's pretty painful!

I can't imagine how inefficient the gallbladder system really is for it to build up with stones like this. Is it our diet? Were our bodies not made to handle certain kinds of fat? I think gallstones are mostly cholesterol.

In the US many individuals have their gallbladders removed because it's full of stones. I think this kind of practice is abhorrent. There's a reason the gallbladder exists! Let's not remove it just because it needs to be cleansed.

Salazius
07-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi guys,

You're welcome Karl :)

Don't worry the process of flush is not painful, since the stones can move easely in the channels because they are soft, sometime they can be as a golf ball...

It's important that the gallstones do not stay in the intestine, they can create toxemy, and infections, since they carry with them a lot of toxins.

Yes they are made of cholesterols and gallbladder pigments. Sometime liver uses them in order to wrap the toxins and heavy metals etc, that he cannot "transmute".

If you don't bear apple juice, you can buy directly malic acid in a chem store.

Yes Aleilius you are right, your system is too weak by now, wait a moment, and do it when you are in good vitality/health.

theFool
07-16-2011, 11:44 AM
The green "stones" I have collected, have all turned into a liquid within some days!

I did a "research" in the internet and found that many people, among them doctors, say that those stones is just coagulated olive oil. I thought this was highly unlikely to be true, watching the astounding stone pictures posted by Salazius, but after my observation that they dissolve into an oil, I have my doubts now.

How could we check if it really works? Maybe someone has done a sonogram before and after the treatments?

Salazius
07-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Some suspected that. But the fact is that when you make several time the flush, at the end you don't have at all 'stones'. Mine hardened with air, and didn't dissolved as an oil. How then can you explain the calcified stones ?

These stones are mostly bladder pigments and cholesterol, so, it's an oil obviously ...

theFool
07-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Some suspected that. But the fact is that when you make several time the flush, at the end you don't have at all 'stones'. Mine hardened with air, and didn't dissolved as an oil. How then can you explain the calcified stones ?

These stones are mostly bladder pigments and cholesterol, so, it's an oil obviously ...

Thanks for the answer Salazius, I guess you 're right.

Salazius
11-27-2011, 07:04 PM
I've done four flushes for the moment. Still alive of course.

I have less and less stones coming out. But some are "bigger" (like a bean and a half).

5th one coming soon.

I plan a serious fast of 7 days in some months since I will not have the possiblity to do one sooner.

thoth
12-06-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi

I did my second flush 2 weeks ago. My skin improved dramatically immediately afterwards. I did have a type of exzema & boils- very dry & flaky. Now the improvemnt could be related to the epsom salts clearing out intestine etc. A week later skin still good as in - no boils, but is still very dry

There was no pain whatsoever, no worse than an extra hot curry - but you dont want to do it during work time !!

I drank organic apple juice from my own tree, and night before I even had steak & wine.

The first cleanse was easier - as in no quesy feeling - I think that was due to fact that I only had a bowl of muesli for breakfast - no lunch. The second flush I did have a light lunch but felt slightly quesy after taking olive oil.

I have heard the suggestion that the stones are just mixture of olive oil & bile, but many people pass the stones BEFORE they take the oil mixture (but after the epsom salts). Will check in more detail for my 3rd flush.

Salazius
12-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Sounds good thot ! :) Keep on until you have no more GB/liver stones for two times.

I'll begin my 5th this week.

thoth
01-20-2012, 10:42 PM
I plan on doing a third one of these after the Christmass overload.
I was just thinking would these bile stones, or rather biological Vitriol, have a use in the dissolving of some of our metals on intrest, even Gold.
Just wondering if anyone has experimented with this ....

thoth
09-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi , I have just done my 5th cleanse, and was a little shocked at what I saw.

If you are squeamish look away now !

Well the night of the flush, an hour after I took the 2nd glass of Epsom salts, I passed some ............ Liver fluke, Luke the Fluke and his 3 cousins, 4 altogether. So the first thing I am doing tomorrow is off to the chemist to get Praziquantel, as well as looking at my herbal book of cures for it

Apparently they use up your bile so your body does not process all fats and they dumped into your blood, often leading to yellow spots in whites of eye- which I have .

Salazius
09-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Absinth, garlic, cloves are very good also in tincture in order to kill all kind of parasites !
Let's hope they didn't make a nest in your liver ...

Takes for almost 3 months these tinctures. The time that eggs are killed ...

thoth
09-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi Salazius, Do you mean cloves and garlic, dissolved in absinthe , or tincture of them which is later on combined with absinthe ? Garlic ....... my girlfriend will love that ! ;)

I have to say thanks again Salazius for starting this thread, I would never have come across liver flushes otherwise. I would likely have got liver tumours in another 10 years, and then down hill from there. (My dad died from liver cancer.)

I reckon my premature grey hair and eyebrows may be related to this, I'm early 40's

As well as your suggestion i will also try at the same time - Bartram's Encyclopedia of herbal medicine, which for liver fluke recommends Butternut & cayenne, also "wormwood" tea - so appropriately named. He also recommends dandelion & burdock.

It's interesting ringing quite a few pharmacies today none of them have ever heard of human liver fluke, so I'm off to the tropical medical bureau doctor tomorrow

thoth
09-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Doing a bit of googling, there seems to be two schools of thought on how to get rid of parasites including flukes.

Andreas Moritz, opinion is keep at the liver cleanses until you have no more stones, ie remove the toxic environment which will then help get rid of the parasites. He does speculate if you do parasite cleanses before getting rid of the stones, the parasites just come back stronger. Apparently they are everywhere even vegetarians who have never gone to Asia, or south America, very often have them.

Hulda Clarke was of opinion of getting them now, as well as doing ongoing cleanses.
She specified 3 herbs
- Wormwood artemisia absinthum (this is classed as poison, so best to talk to a professional herbalist)
- Black walnut husk - dissolved in alcohol, when nut is in green stage, not black stage

And then to kill the eggs- clove powder- FRESHLY ground

I plan to get one of the off the shelf preparations with these three. There are quite a few websites with Hulda Clarke formulas, so I plan to do a bit of research.

There is some info here on what she says
http://www.drclark.net/en/cleanses/beginners/herbal-parasite-cleanse

My doctor gave me a script for praziquantel. He only ever heard of one case of liver flukes .......
I plan to use that and later on use the herbs, ongoing

I also read an article she wrote in nexus 1994, issue 0222, about parasites being the cause of cancer
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&category_id=163&product_id=1426&Itemid=44

Nibiru
09-13-2012, 07:00 PM
I make my own absinthe due to the high cost and low thujone content of the U.S. brands. I just soak an ounce of wormwood, some anise, fennel, and other herbs for flavor in a cheap 151proof rum for about a week in a dark place. After the tincture has been extracted, just filter out the herbs and consume as needed. I usually partake in the typical absinthe ritual by pouring the absinthe over a sugar cube and into a chilled glass of water. Using the proportions that I mentioned above, the drink will still be very very bitter even when diluted into 2 or 3 parts water. The positive is that you get to feel nicely relaxed and euphoric as you are undergoing the cleansing :) I've always thought that marijuana would make a nice additive to a homemade absinthe, but I have yet to try it...

Good luck with your cleansing!!!

Salazius
09-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Thot, you are welcome, it's my deep and great pleasure to help. But, you did the work, & researches by yourself. And the flushes also. Thumb up.

Yes you are right about Hulda, she is indeed using these herbs. Any kind of parasite killer can help of course.

Yes vegetarian can have flukes too since they are ingested via dandelions, alfalfa and cress. Sheeps ingest them with ants, ants are parasited and their will is modified, and they are leaded to these plants that sheep love so much ... amazing intelligence of parasites. Do they control us in some ways ? ...

I use these plants (cloves, garlic, absinth, as tinctures) :
Grind, extract with spiritus vini tartarized. Filter. Distill until "oily". And then add some Spiritus Vini again on it. Filter. It's now a red tincture. Ready to serve.

thoth
09-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks a lot Sal and Nibiru.

Its like this has all just clicked into place. Its as if I knew all along .... there was something not quite right. I've had bad skin for 20 yrs until the first flush about 1 yr ago and it got better and better after each flush. Moritz talks about the main liver vein having the biggest stones (and all the nasties) and that often does not clear until after quite a few flushes.

The funny thing is several months ago (before I even discovered the flukes), after seeing this thread http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?771-absinthe&highlight=absinthe
I had been looking to get hold of some Wormwood (artemisia Absinthum), with the idea of making some of our friendly green fairy. I even have my own brew kettle from a beer home brew supplier. Now I'll kill 2 birds (well 1 bird and one parasite) with the same stone. I have a really good fennel plant about 6 ft tall in my garden with lots of lovely ripe seed pods.

I found a supplier of fresh wormwood plants a few miles away - had to tell him it was for scaring off aphids & rodents away from my tomatoe plants.
So far I have my spiritus vini up to 93.5% without using Pot Carb

I would really love to encourage other members of forum here to look into the liver cleanse thing. I'm just am ordinary guy living in N Europe and have these nasties, there's quite a good chance a lot of people have these. I only discovered them due to doing 5 cleanses. It was a lot easier than it sounds. The key is to make sure you take a litre of apple juice per day for a week.

I did come accross one idea that looks at the parasite invasion as a mental/spiritual view - that you have to let go of old or negative ideas/emotions, one idea even talks about a type of exorcism to get rid of the parasite intelligence, or even just commanding them to leave.

Yea I heard about the garlic. The evening I discovered I had a few stowaeays on board, I got a pizza and crushed one full garlic Bulb over it. I was obviously dining alone :)
Wouldnt be quite so bad if it was like the "Stargate" show where your symbiote would make you life prolonging powers !!

theFool
09-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Good job on discovering the parasites. I believe that this is the main cause of gallstone formation. I have found sometimes flukes totally engulfed with hardened bile. Obviously it is the body's way of getting rid of them.

Maybe you like considering this site too when trying to find a herbal cure: https://humaworm.com/formula.html . It has the ingredients of Hulda's "Parasite Cleanse Kit" plus many more others.

About the drug Praziquantel, I have been reading that it is not very effective against liver flukes. What seems to do the job is Triclabendazole, which comes under the commercial name "Egaten". This medicine seems to be very hard for one to find and is expensive. But, as I have figured out reading forums from people who have tried both of the drugs, egaten can do a much better job.

09-22-2012, 08:34 PM
How would taking Epson salt, cleans your vein or arteries?
Even more so, how can you have stones of anytype within your circulatory system without suffering severely?
If their was such a thing,getting it out would be a manner of dissolving it first. Then it would be excreted via the kidneys and urine,and would not even be in the form of a stone.

On the other hand. A bowl flush is not a bad thing. But multiple flushes via Epson salt, I would advice great caution.
In other times and ages. People fasted from sun up to sun down once a week. And did nothing but rest during this time. Usually a saterday. The last day of the week.
Though even with fasting. You should have your daily meals already on a timed cycle. Eating at appointed times everyday. A wild spontanious fast is not recommended.

Anyway. I am skeptical of the liver cleanse.
The gall bladder issue I have no knowledge of.
Just don't screw up the intenstinal tract. That's my main concern in posting this.
Be safe.

Salazius
09-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Well ... the stones are in the hepatic conducts. Not in veins !

And by the way, there is no such thing as "wild fast", since one eat prrodge the morning of the flush and rice at lunch then stop eating until 10 pm.

Espom do NOT clean veins and arteries. It makes :
1. laxative effect.
2. dilatation of hepatic conducts.

So IMO you should reread the thread and get some infos about all this.

09-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Hahaha. Wild as in spontaneous. Fasting is fasting.
but having a daily eating cycle set in place makes fasting better. That's all that was meant.

Yes I agree with your 1 and 2.

I have skimmed the service of the personal testimonies. As well as the skeptics.

My main point was to say,have respect for the digestive tract. Flushing is stressing.
Dont mess up this bodily channel. Its one most difficult to repair. The olive oil will help give protection through lubrication. But still.
Lol. I am just advocating caution. Not dismissing the practise.

thoth
09-25-2012, 09:40 PM
I should have said hepatic ducts not veins. *Moritz does suggest the blood vessels supplying the liver develop kinks due to the pressure of the stones in the liver tissue pressing on the veins. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anatomy_of_liver_and_gall_bladder.png

I know liver flushes can be a bit tiring, but the way I look at it, its a question of which is worse, ........a llittle fasting and a tiring liver flush, versus having stones and/or parasites which according to some,... the parasites cause liver cancer, and the stones causing degenerative diseases. I guess the modern diet is so much more processed. Ideally we would all eat more fresh fruit & veg.

I was more skeptical last year at the start, but the more flushes I do the better I am, (skin improving and easier to loose weight) leaving aside the discovery of the parasites.

The Fool - thanks for info. I have not managed to find a source in northern Europe for "fresh " black walnut hulls, but have wormwood plants on the way, so in the meantime I have ordered a tincture of the hulls on ebay from "premium Organics" - no idea of quality but they seemed.
Also doing my own extraction with sextet of garlic & cloves.

Did not know about Egaten. I spent 100 for the praziquantel which I took last week, followed by a 6th liver cleanse last weekend (2wks after 5th cleanse)- I know you supposed to leave 3 weeks between them but really wanted to do a cleanse after killing (hopefully) the flukes. I'm not sure how you definitely know you have killed them all.

BTW, while writing this looking at a satellite channel "Monsters inside me", - think I might start the hull tincture tonight :) :(

Andro
09-25-2012, 09:50 PM
From the little I have learned (and mostly forgotten) about herbal cleanses and flushes, I recall many experienced practitioners recommending to start with a good colon cleanse before anything else.
This is also good to combine with a skin cleansing (the skin is also a massive 'organ' of elimination).

Then one can move on to cleanses/flushes of liver, kidneys, gallbladder, blood, etc - which are supposed to be much more effective AFTER a colon cleanse.

Just what I remember from when I was researching these topics...

thoth
09-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Thanks Androgynus, yes Moritz advises that too, a colon cleanse before the flush and ideally afterwards too to catch any stones that may have moved from gall bladder to intestine, getting stuck there. I just it just that little bit ........ awkward ......

theFool
10-21-2012, 01:32 PM
What is your opinion of using hydrogen peroxide against parasites?

It seems to be a controversial matter, some websites seem to promote it for 'cure all' therapy, others say it is very dangerous.

thoth
10-21-2012, 09:38 PM
I haven't come accross that before. I would rather go along with Moritz's idea that you want to try and keep it as natural as possible. That once you have a clean internal environment that the breeding ground for the nasties , is removed. The apple juice, epsom salts & olive oil/grapefruit juice worked for me, removing the stones. His idea is if you dont get rid of all the stones , the nasties just come back again

I know there is a lot of info on curezone

Andro
11-28-2014, 07:17 AM
Recently, I've been studying about 'Functional Medicine'. Maybe I'll make a thread and post some links about it, I find it quite fascinating and myth-busting :)

One thing they say about protocols such as this one, is that the expelled "stones" are actually created by the flush protocol, by the SAPONIFICATION of the Oil & Mineral Salts used for the protocol.

This doesn't mean that cleansing the liver/bladder/etc is bad, there are just other ways.

Just a different angle for consideration...

DonSweet
11-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Thread made me curious about the statistical leading causes of death ... pretty good indicator as to what people might be doing wrong. I was surprised to see only one directly digestive cause in the top ten, which was number nine, kidney disease (CDC stats, U.S. figures).

Of course, other causes could be linked to diet, heart disease (#1), cancer (#2), Alzheimer's (#5), diabetes (#6), but only indirectly.

I'd agree with Androgynus that the colon flush/cleansing would need to be first on the list. No use cleaning anything else if your source of sustenance continues to carry toxins, which small and large intestines can tend to accumulate.

Doing what you can not to accumulate toxins (or parasites) in the first place is naturally a worthwhile effort, although a world permeated with factory foods makes that a bit difficult, particularly if you don't have ready access to fresh-grown or the budget to acquire it. But also, the debate/argument/discussion of exactly what toxins are can be a heated one. Won't get into that here.

Although nothing even close to an expert, I have some mileage with the digestive tract. I was born without a peritoneum, the membrane or connective tissue that anchors your abdominal organs. About to turn seventeen, I developed what they considered to be symptoms of appendicitis that manifest while acting in a community theater performance of, "Inherit the Wind." Quick examination by my GP, I was rushed to the hospital and sliced open where my appendix should be.

Not there. An immediate emergency exploratory was performed, with a nine inch incision centered vertically on my lower belly. They discovered my organs had been literally floating free since birth. I had a kink in my small intestine, which would have caused gangrene and then death in about six hours, the tube from my stomach was twisted closed (the trigger to symptoms), and among other things, my appendix was upper left instead of lower right. My parents sat knowing nothing for four-and-a-half hours for a twenty minute operation. My father remarked that my GP and abdominal surgeon looked like butchers even after removing their outer scrubs when they finally emerged to explain what had happened. I lost fourteen pounds in fourteen hours, most of it blood, none of which I could really spare as a skinny kid.

This condition is usually discovered in the first six months of life, if it's discovered at all. The blonde girl (Heather O'Rourke) from, "Poltergeist," passed from this not long after she made the film. Needless to say, they pulled me apart and reassembled me using "adhesions" which is the bruising of organs and their subsequent scar tissue bonding. Normally, this is an undesired result of abdominal surgery, but they intentionally bruised mine to "glue" me back together. They also resected a bowel. My intestines are now arranged right and left, rather than the large wrapping in my lower abdomen and the small centrally clustered.

Anyway ... all this made me quite conscious of several things, not the least of which was an acute, early life awareness of the possibility of death, but also stimulated an awareness of the vulnerability of the digestive tract, or even your physical being in general. It particularly heightened my attention to what I ate ... which I maintain today.

"You are what you eat."

Literally.

So keeping my precious digestive tract clean and operating is seldom far from my thinking. It's a "machine" I know I can't do without, and naturally that translates over to every other organ and system. I suppose I have a heightened sensitivity to physical life, since mine was nearly snuffed as a result of its dysfunction at an impressionable age.

In other words, I learned very early on that I'm living inside a delicate bio-mechanical machine that can easily break.

I'll only briefly mention my Native American "sweat lodge" participation, in that I know it helps rid my body of toxins, and that includes my digestive tract, accelerating its function (along with overall metabolism) when subjected to those temperatures. Frankly, I wish I had more frequent access. Eight to ten times a year is fine, but I feel I need more.

I suppose what I'm promoting here is sort-of two-fold ...

First ... which I'm seeing most in this thread do ... is at least have an awareness of how your body works. Many don't. Many simply take it for granted and almost look at it as the car they're riding in on the roller coaster. The more fun they have with it, the better they feel, ignoring the stresses they put on it, and, in fact, stressing it all the more since all that shit feels good ... supposedly.

Naturally, there's good stress and there's bad stress, fasting being an example of [potentially] good. You can do it wrong, but done right, it can be very beneficial. Keep in mind that your distant ancestors ... the ones that helped evolve the body you're living in ... didn't always have access to food. It's simply natural that we'd "need" periods without it. Despite our hungers, occasionally going without food is "normal."

But second, being aware of that "you-are-what-you-eat" thing is critical. Note: critical.

South Americans are acutely aware of this. Recently, McDonalds closed its operation in several South American countries. Some South American cultures simply rejected the entire concept of "fast food," citing the need for, not just nutrition, but the idea that "being one" with your meals and those you prepare and consume them with is critical to a healthy life, both physically and psychologically.

One thing I used to struggle with with my young adult residents while mentoring them, is that food is not exclusively entertainment, which they tended to believe, and even obsessed over. Since many of them were deprived either through their abuse, or simply in poverty, they inhaled food ... particularly taste-intense foods with sugar and salt ... like vacuum cleaners. They pretty much represented the quintessential gluttonous mindless modern consumer. You don't have to be in a program addressing emotional or mental instability to be one of those. It's virtually expected in contemporary life ... "Greed is good."

So another important step is simple awareness that your food literally becomes part-and-parcel of the body you walk around in. I'm sure most here have reached that point.

Previously, I'd mentioned cycles of healing in other posts. Here in this thread, the principle also applies. Just as we can't avoid psychological "pollution," you can't avoid the physical stuff either. Sooner or later, despite vigilance, you're going to eat something bad for you. And just like "cleansing" your past traumas, you'll have to get rid of the junk you've eaten, too. None of it ... psychological OR physical ... is entirely automatic.

A very informative thread. I'm enjoying it. Just thought I'd kick in my two pfennigs.

thoth
11-28-2014, 11:40 PM
One thing they say about protocols such as this one, is that the expelled "stones" are actually created by the flush protocol, by the SAPONIFICATION of the Oil & Mineral Salts used for the protocol.

This doesn't mean that cleansing the liver/bladder/etc is bad, there are just other ways.

Yes I am still in two minds about this as well - if the stones are just a mixture of the olive oil and epsom salt, but regardless of that the flush really benefited me. On the 4th flush, on the night of the epsom salts, after the 2nd glass and before I took the olive oil, I passed four liver fluke. I had no symptoms of anything wrong, but if they had stayed there, it would not have been good for me long term. One theory is that they cause liver cancer.

I took medication, and the following three flushes did not show any more nasties

Kiorionis
11-29-2014, 12:10 AM
High doses of garlic makes a good paracitide.
Might be a good idea to eat it early in the morning on an empty stomach after you're done with any sort of cleanse. Never know if there's any eggs still floating around (creepy huh? :p)

Salazius
11-29-2014, 10:31 AM
I had dreams after the cleanses, and they were clearly linked to the liver and the fact that I removed something very dark and bad from my liver. IMO even if it is a soap, it's still effective on some planes.

Andro
11-29-2014, 10:41 AM
I had dreams after the cleanses, and they were clearly linked to the liver and the fact that I removed something very dark and bad from my liver. IMO even if it is a soap, it's still effective on some planes.

I can't possibly disagree :)

I have no doubt that some sort of cleansing is taking place, even if the 'stones' were not there in the first place, but were rather created by the saponification of the Oil & Mineral Salts from the protocol...

Almost like Starkey's Soap, only internally!

Who knows, maybe the newly created (and later expelled) 'Soap', was used to 'wash out' what needed washing and then discarded when no longer necessary :)

Like you said, even if it's a soap, it's very effective... Well, soaps are for washing, aren't they?

And there's no need to keep the soap after washing, so you just expel it when you're done :)

I just find it fascinating to contemplate the possibility that the body takes the right ingredients and INTERNALLY makes its own soap to wash itself, and when it's finished washing, it expels it, in its great wisdom!

Maybe the expelled Soap should be kept for further lab work :)

Dendritic Xylem
11-30-2014, 04:46 AM
I'm not convinced yet that all of the stones are just made from saponification of the olive oil. Here is a testimonial from someone who passed stones before taking the oil...
http://curezone.com/gallstones/digest1.asp

...I ate on apple products all day. I drank tons of apple juice. AND the first time I took the epson salts I passed stones! This was even before I drank the oil concoction. The next morning I passed even more and I felt GREAT! So, if the diet and cleanse are to blame...I am here to tell you , it is not the oil, because I passed stones before I even drank the oil and grapefruit/lemon.

I thought it made sense that it was just the olive oil creating the stones, but read the health forums and you'll find lots of testimonials from people who have first hand experience getting rid of gallstones using similar flushes. Some of these cases are verified with ultrasound.

Here's another story about the "Grandma Nada" recipe which uses lemon juice and olive oil...but no mineral salts. http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/grandma.asp

...A doctor diagnosed her with gallstones.....Her pain (gallstones attacks) was getting worse, so most people who knew her knew how bad she was suffering. Through friends, she came in contact with an old, retired doctor who gave her a recipe written on a small piece of paper......So, she did it. My father and his brother (who were teenagers) had to stay awake all that night. She was so weak, and had so much pain, they had to hold her and walk with her all night. As she explained, her pain was so intense at some moments, she couldn’t support herself when standing. Sometimes, she just lay on the floor in pain. She emptied her bowels several times that night and morning. In the morning, they counted over 28 calcified stones of different color, many of them larger than marbles. The stones were as hard as rock. Fully calcified.....She never had the gallstones symptoms again, and she never repeated that cleanse again.

Andro
11-30-2014, 06:18 AM
DX,

I'm not 'convinced' either.

I'm just presenting a different angle.

There are a lot of anecdotal testimonials on health forums, and there are also study/research based conclusions.

I don't think there's a B&W answer.

One thing I learned from beginning to look into Functional (Holistic) Medicine, is that there are a lot of popular myths regarding cleansing/detox/diet.

Detoxification can be a dangerous thing if not done properly (for example).

One 'myth' that Functional Medicine is attempting to 'debunk' is the 'Healing Crisis' concept associated with detoxification, which is basically detox done wrong and the fat-stored toxins are released into the blood stream before becoming water soluble, so as to be easier eliminated through channels like Sweat & Urine. But I'm digressing already, I will make a new thread on Functional Medicine when I have enough to get it started.

Peter Barnes
12-27-2015, 08:37 AM
Donsweet - wow that was a great post, what an experience with your gut!!! How are you now??
I also think that actual galltones aren't being released, but not entirely sure to be honest I did try it once, cause I suffer from GERD/acid reflux my stomach ached after taking the lemon juice. Just doing the cleansing will not save you from ill health though, IMO.