PDA

View Full Version : ORMUS as a plant fertilizer?

hybrizzle
07-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Hi guys,

i've been doing alot of research and reading on ORMUS and its uses. I've read a few posts around the internet that it has been used as a plant fertilizer before.

can anyone shed some light on this? what is ORMUS giving them chemically? HOW is it a nutrient?
usually when looking at nutrients in the store it has a "N-P-K" ratio, does ORMUS have one of these too?

thanks guys

rockfate1111
01-13-2012, 05:14 AM
It should be considered a supplemental additive to normal fertilizing. You can look into some of the products out there to see some possible results, Sea Crop is one of them. It is a ocean ormus extraction and it does work, I have tried it. You should be able to make your own from a clean oceanic source if you know how to drop out ormus and then stabilize it at an ok ph for plants. It does not give the plants any N-P-K. Think more along the line of adding electric potential to the plants cell structures so they can take up massive nutrients. Some hints: flush plants with lots of water before giving it and give lots of fresh water after application. Do not fertilize before hand or soon after application. My apples get three times bigger and I had a little tiny peach tree produce over 25 baseball sized peaches last year. Many people say ormus won't do anything to plants, I say the proof is in the work... test it out. Good luck.

Sebastian
07-23-2012, 12:26 PM
When feeding plants with ormus i tend to find that the Ph is way to high and needs bringing down to the appropriate levels for you plants. I like to treat the growing substraight before planting then again just before flowering. I also find that a foliar feed works woners to with leaves litterally pointing straight up to the sun and following it with movement faster than i have never seen happen before. The plants I was working with were C3.

being
07-24-2012, 04:12 PM
I dont know if this is what you were thinking of (magnetic water, has ormus in it), checkout this link http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm This guy has flowers 9 feet high!!

Sebastian
07-24-2012, 06:13 PM
http://www.exotic-elixirs.co.uk/