PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Tupelo, MS (U.S.)

Fr. S.O.L.
07-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Ave,

My name is P.D. Newman. I am a Philosophus of MS College No. 45, SRICF. I look forward to reading & learning from your posts.

Aleilius
07-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi Fr SOL, welcome to AF!

I do not know much about the SRICF, but after doing a little reading it seems to be based on the GD system to varying degrees.

Does the philosophy of the SRICF also account for the phenomena of the so called "Knowledge and Conversion of the Holy Guardian Angel?" As a Philosophus you are very close to attaining unto this state.

Also, I'm curious if the philosophy of the SRICF accounts for the experience of the abyss?

I tend to follow the A:.A:. system (while not being a "true" member of the A:.A:.) set forth by Crowley. It resonates with me the most. Crowley has always been a major influence for me.

Awani
07-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Welcome!!!

Yes, write some more on SRICF...

:cool:

Fr. S.O.L.
07-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Ave Aleilius,

I do not know much about the SRICF, but after doing a little reading it seems to be based on the GD system to varying degrees.

The SRICF is the American branch of Societas Rosicruciana In Anglia (SRIA), the structure of which was designed by Freemason Robert Wentworth Little after he discovered the initiatory papers of German Rosicrucian group Ordens des Gold- Und Rosenkreuzer, the first Rosicrucian Order to surface after the initial publication of the Rosicrucian Manifestos, in the archives of Freemasons Hall. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was founded by three SRIA members who wanted to remove the prerequisite that one be a Master Mason to join, a requirement of Ordens der Gold- Und Rosenkreuzer & SRIA alike, so that they could admit women. The founders of the HOGD then borrowed from the SRIA their initiatory structure, & it was the HOGD on which Crowley based his A.'.A.'. system.

Does the philosophy of the SRICF also account for the phenomena of the so called "Knowledge and Conversion of the Holy Guardian Angel?" As a Philosophus you are very close to attaining unto this state.

The Abramelin operation has relevance in the higher Grades.

Also, I'm curious if the philosophy of the SRICF accounts for the experience of the abyss?

Sociates Rosicruciana does accout for the Abyss, albeit our conceptualization of the functionality of the Abyss somewhat differs from that of Crowley.

I tend to follow the A:.A:. system (while not being a "true" member of the A:.A:.) set forth by Crowley. It resonates with me the most. Crowley has always been a major influence for me.

I cut my teeth on Crowley & the A.'.A.'. ...spent the better part of a decade working that system!

solomon levi
07-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Welcome Frater S.O.L. :)