PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

black
07-17-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and have been enjoying reading through the many posts you have here.

I have been studying and doing practical alchemy for over twenty years now. It is my raison d'etre. Over the years I have been curious to know if there was anyone out there who really understands The Work. Frata Albertus and Jean Dubuis appear to be two that did. Sadly they are no longer with us...but we live in hope that there will be others to come and take their place as true alchemists.

Kind regards,

Black

Awani
07-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome!

What is a true alchemist? Anyone willing to transcende themselves fits that moniker in my book!

:cool:

black
07-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Hi Dev,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

What is a true alchemist?

This is a very good question...

We study The Master Alchemist's texts and do practical work in the lab...We are a Neophyte

When we have been given Divine Assistance, we can use alchemy (Alchemy = God's Chemistry) to manifest "The Key". The Key is a divine gift and we are now an Alchemist (or God's Chemist) for we are using the knowledge of The Divine.

When we attain to The Philosopher's Stone through Divine Grace, we are now an Adept Alchemist.

Kind Regards,

Black

Green Lion
07-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Welcome Black.

solomon levi
07-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Greetings! Nice to have you here. :)

Aleilius
07-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Greetings, and salutations!

black
07-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Thank you all. It's wonderful to be here.

Salazius
07-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Welcome.

A true Alchemist ... hmmm, a definition of this term is difficult...

black
07-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Thanks for your kind welcome Salazius.

Aleilius
07-20-2011, 06:57 AM
What is a true alchemist?
A true alchemist is one that combines all known & unknown phenomena of the physical, nonphysical, and whatever is beyond in order to accomplish his/her own Great Work.

Nah, a true alchemist is somebody that works with the Spiritus Mundi. If your work doesn't involve the Spiritus Mundi it's not alchemy.

Just poking fun at a friend. ;)

I've heard all sorts of stuff about who's an alchemist, and what is & isn't alchemy! I throw my hands up in the air, and laugh. Can't win for losing (the highest truth is the reverse - lose to win)! It's whatever you want it to be, but most importantly, it's whatever 'they' say it is, and that's the final period in the matter.

What is it? Who knows, but I do know that definitions do not count. I tried to stop defining it not too long time ago, but sometimes I still find myself trying to partition unity into multiplicity. True alchemy is magick. It's whatever you will it to be. Some will it to be this, some will it to be that, but willing it to a single thing only means it can never be everything/anything.

/me dies of laughter!

P.S. I can feel the beady eyes of many 'alchemists' looking down on me now. Makes it all the more joyous. :D

I also hear the cries of laughter from the true alchemists!

Which one are you doing (rhetorical question)? Are you scorning, or laughing? You have your answer!

http://www.vivainstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/laughing-buddha.jpg

I throw my hands up in the air, and laugh.

Was totally a coincidence/synchronicity/high magick that I found this image. I'd planned on posting one of the Laughing Buddha just to poke fun at this. When I found this image I was like "whoa!" It's perfect. :D