PDA

View Full Version : the cancer biopathy

solomon levi
08-03-2011, 06:52 PM
by Wilhelm Reich

Simply amazing evidence of true alchemy.

I'm doing several tests with Experiment XX.

solomon levi
08-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Interesting, Experiment XX on sand gave something I'll bet is the same as the sand "gur" from
rainwater in the Golden Chain of Homer.
This would indeed be very full of life/orgone/bions.

Nibiru
08-11-2011, 04:59 PM
I've been researching orgone for a while now myself. I have "The Orgone Accumulators Handbook", would "The Cancer Biopothy" be a book you would recommend and is there information in the book that is beneficial to cancer patients(my G.F. is fighting cancer)? Is experiment XX similar to an M3 extraction on magnetite??

solomon levi
08-11-2011, 06:17 PM
I found the book fascinating, the process and the development of his learning and experimenting.
Experiment XX is bringing sand to calescence (red-hot) and dropping it in water.
The water is decanted and filtered. Reich did another process on it to insure sterility or something
but i skip that. Then the filtered water is frozen for 2-8 days (not sure why the time frame).
Upon thawing it was supposed to form a white flaky precipitate which was higher in bions than his other trials
with dirt and various carbon sources. These bions radiated UV light. He noticed this because his eyes
got bad looking at them under the microscope; then he had the material on his skin and it left a sunburn!
So Reich discover the sun which was collected and released by sand - solar rays coalesced.
These bions do indeed kill cancer cells, but i don't think he perfected the method or dose or something.
It didn't always work on humans. It killed many of the mice he treated after curing their cancer.
I wonder if he was over-heating their system with too much white stone???

I thought it also very insightful on his part to observe the cancer coming from the bions -
to me this is proof of the alchemical adage about having the right consciousness to make the stone.
One must be careful, and work on oneself. It's not just chemistry. Bions can change to DOR
depending on the consciousness, attitude, environment...

So this precip is different than the m-3, etc, as there isn't any added acid or alkali to drop a precip.

I may have some white flakes, but mine is mostly tan-brown like gur/sand from rain water.
He said that adding more bion water (the water from the incalescent sand) to the precip caused it to multiply!
Basically we are observing again the multiplication capacity of the stone, of the mercury, of projection...
this multiplication theme common to silicates. His bion water is his mercury and the precip is his stone!
Amazing from a guy who wasn't recognized as an alchemist.

Nibiru
10-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Amazing from a guy who wasn't recognized as an alchemist.

Here's another man that wasn't recognized for what he was ;) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4770477589537728517

gfcgamer
10-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Wow! Quite fantastic, I could not imagine that was that easy. I will read all his books someday.

I remenber about skin burn, but at time I was on caffeine, and sitting over a Chembuster under my seat, a cristal version of a cloudbuster that change wheater Like a Beam of Ions on clouds.
. I got a bit crazy that time.... I did mixed magnets on my 50kg orgonite, and almost destroyed my good relatioship with my family! Wow. That was very hard time.
Magnets seem to easy convert OR in DOR and kill some good relationships.

Im crazy to try this experiment XX. I never did. Tell me your results!
If I remenber well, Filosofer said, that the white precipitate comming from black precipitate could burn like fire, without fire, os something like that!

Also other text tell: "People burn with fire, we burn with water" (im allways making some relationship with HHO, that expands pure water, that dissapears in air if not imploded back in water in my welder!
Also, without any chemical, the long time electrolisis in distilate water creates brown scum comming out of 316l electrodes and water, that dissolves in water, that then turns yellow water, and, after dry this precipitate that faw in botton, they dry in shadown reduce in size about 600% and turn into a black beatifoul stone, that reduces more 500% in size and turn into magnetic metal like iron when burned with HHO torch.

These flakes are like Barry Carter comment about?

Im fan of HiperChemistry also Alchemy, Im looking for some gold, but love to do experiments!

gfcgamer

Nibiru, I have this video transltated by me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWBA4y922qI

Nibiru
10-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi gfcgamer! I haven't tried reich's experiment xx myself, maybe you should ask Solomon more about it. I am interested in your experiences with large orgonite, as well as the hho and electrolysis precipitate.. Please expound, maybe in another thread..

-Thanks