PDA

View Full Version : 5th millenium

Awani
08-20-2011, 06:12 PM
People are waiting for 2012... I am waiting for 4001, because I think I would fit in more with whatever society is dominant at this moment in time... Hermes is my father after all!

In the first eight centuries of the 5th millennium (calculations vary among different astrologers), the 2,158 year long Age of Aquarius will end and the Age of Capricorn will begin. - source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/41st_century)

October 13, 4772: The Mayan Calendar will require a sixth digit. - source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/41st_century)

Regarding the Age of Capricorn: Capricorn --> Pan = the Son of Hermes...

:cool:

Frater IA
08-22-2011, 01:24 PM
I almost trolled your post with something completely humorous about a certain prophet coming down and using his wrath (supposed wrath that has never been seen) and we are all forgiven our stupidness as long as we cannabalize and vampirize him on sundays. LOL. But I figured it was highly innappropriate for such a prestegious forum, so I decided to rescind that statement, and tell you about me writing and then rescinding my statement instead. THAT BEING SAID. This is good work indeed Dev. Enjoy it very much.

Seth-Ra
08-30-2011, 02:22 AM
I almost trolled your post with something completely humorous about a certain prophet coming down and using his wrath (supposed wrath that has never been seen) and we are all forgiven our stupidness as long as we cannabalize and vampirize him on sundays. LOL. But I figured it was highly innappropriate for such a prestegious forum, so I decided to rescind that statement, and tell you about me writing and then rescinding my statement instead. THAT BEING SAID. This is good work indeed Dev. Enjoy it very much.

Ha! I know the feeling Frater, i started to troll your almost-troll with a retort like "Let those with eyes to see, see." and also "the blind lead the blind and they both fall into a ditch." - but i also agree that it isnt appropriate, so i figured id follow your example and state my rescinding of it also. ;)

Interesting stuff Dev. :)

~Seth-Ra