PDA

View Full Version : Symbolical and Emotional Logics

Amur
01-04-2009, 04:59 PM
While checking through logics in the other brain hemisphere I'm getting more and more intrigued by the emotional logics and how emotions work overall. Seems to me that emotions are a signalling system to the whole brain over any observed situation which means that the emotions are there to give signals to the consciousness on 'how to act or not act' which again are imprinted over time by the surroundings and so forth, and the question lies, if the emotions are the 'raw-power' of the brain or human organism, how would an emotional logical pattern suffice into making alchemical transmutations of 'lesser emotional aspects' into 'higher healed emotional aspects'. This of course is a very individual matter and every individual need to be taken into suffice about how the system works, but in a clear and working system the emotional logics would make a map of the emotions of any given person and through alchemy and symbolics heal it into a 'higher healed emotional aspect' and through that harmonize it with the surroundings / culture and nature of that country.

Now I haven't checked that much into symbolics but it seems that the unconsciousness works through some recursive patterns that also conclude the emotions of the individual being, now of course getting those emotions out can be a trouble if there has been a major trauma involved so the emotional logic would need to take into accountance that also, and through some functions heal it into a working emotional aspect or unit and make it a coherent whole of the living human organism which seems to be hard now because most people are living in a disharmony with their own triune brain system and brain hemispheres and so forth and use alot of unconscious natural means to cure this disease (drinking like hell, doing weird drugs to get imprintations away and so forth) but I think that there is also a better way to achieve a change in the individual consciousness.

Mostly I'm interested in the darker aspects of the psyche where the hurt emotions lie as there also lies the power of the individual. Of course this whole area has been largely suppressed in the western culture by the abrahamic God and Christianity and so forth and even forbidden to delve into but I think it's time to bring it up into the surface in a healed new world.

Any ideas on where to gather more information on this sector?

Awani
01-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Of course this whole area has been largely suppressed in the western culture by the abrahamic God and Christianity and so forth and even forbidden to delve into but I think it's time to bring it up into the surface in a healed new world.Yes I agree... there are many different methods to do this... one path is the alchemical one - that is for sure.

Any ideas on where to gather more information on this sector?There are many sources to choose from... have a look at Spiritual Calcination (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=49), you got to start somewhere.

I think also you should have a look at de Sade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade) or The Hellfire Club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club).

I understand what you seek, but I find it difficult to understand from what angle; historical, scientific... artistic? Please go into more specifics!

:cool:

solomon levi
02-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I guess you're already familiar with Jung.
Another author you might appreciate is R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz
and his info on the intelligence of the heart.

Amur
02-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Yes I agree... there are many different methods to do this... one path is the alchemical one - that is for sure.

There are many sources to choose from... have a look at Spiritual Calcination (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=49), you got to start somewhere.

I think also you should have a look at de Sade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade) or The Hellfire Club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club).

I understand what you seek, but I find it difficult to understand from what angle; historical, scientific... artistic? Please go into more specifics!

:cool:

Thanks, I'll look into them. I'm actually interested into looking into the area from all views, historical, scientific and artistic, largely interested in controlling the dreams of myself and awakening unconsciously to many different levels of existence.

solomon levi
02-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks, I'll look into them. I'm actually interested into looking into the area from all views, historical, scientific and artistic, largely interested in controlling the dreams of myself and awakening unconsciously to many different levels of existence.

Hi Amur,
Would you elaborate on "controlling the dreams of myself"?
It means something to me, but I'm not sure what it means to you.
And did you mean to say "awakening consciously" or unconsciously?
If unconsciously, could you tell me about awakening unconsciously?

Solomon

Amur
02-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi Amur,
Would you elaborate on "controlling the dreams of myself"?
It means something to me, but I'm not sure what it means to you.
And did you mean to say "awakening consciously" or unconsciously?
If unconsciously, could you tell me about awakening unconsciously?

Solomon

Awakening unconsciously means to awaken to ones own symbolics and unconscious part of oneself, which means that one can do things and changes quite straightforward from an unconscious perspective and flow into trance states quite fluently. The more one becomes conscious of the unconscious the easier it is to mould or integrate into the unconscious symbolics that one might have underlying.

There are various NLP techniques on how to do it but at the same time it can be hellish as one can awaken into seeing others projections and unconscious things also which is not always so nice....

solomon levi
02-21-2009, 09:43 PM
I see.
Thank you.

TubalCain
02-21-2009, 09:54 PM
The Lower 3 Chakras are The Driving Energetic that is the Force of Emotion. The Higher 3 are the Image Forming, Recieve & Projecting of Thought Wave and Energetic Impulse. They all Have their Synthesis in the Heart Chakra, Wherefrom Emanates Divine Creation.

In Wholeness.