PDA

View Full Version : Seeking perfection..

S0LiPS1ST
08-28-2011, 11:44 PM
As I can only perceive that my existence is in someway incomplete I seek for greater understanding of both my origin and that which may cause me to perceive of a more perfected existence. What causes me to say thus I have no idea. How I came to be in idea of this body, this mind, this earth has fallen into an amnesia of which I wish at this time to free myself of. I no longer perceive of and "out-there" and "in-side" me reality. Why I would perceive of reality in such folly before is again beyond my understanding. All thing are perceived through my mind alone. I find my interest in Alchemy growing by the day. Solve et Coagula. For it seems the primary reason for my existence. To learn, destroy all misconceptions I previously had concerning the nature of reality.

solomon levi
08-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Before i entered the library to use the computer, I found a paper that i had scribbled some notes on,
which is my routine each evening while I'm working.
One of the notes echoed what you said - That there is no inner and outer - only one world for me.

I really appreciate your reflection.

Karl
09-05-2011, 01:24 AM
These thoughts are perhaps up in the resonant morphic field as my mind had turned to this contemplation during a deep retreat I've been on for the past 10 days. The Mind Only school of Buddhism seems relevant. I'm glad others are thinking about this.

Awani
09-23-2011, 10:40 AM
Late welcome to the forums!

:cool: