PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'd like to tell you a bit about me.

Gwydyon
09-25-2011, 12:21 AM
I have studied pagan religions and practices, I am a practicing pagan with leanings towards Druidry. I started on my path a little over 16years ago when I was only 15years old. I have since then studied metaphysics on the quantum level and been attuned to two traditions of Reike, the reconnection and a new energy healing technique taught to me by my mentor that deals with very high frequncy energies and healing on multidimentional levels. I have been stumbling upon alchemy repeatedly for a couple of years now and have finaly decided to make a serious study of it. I am very in to science and use it to help confirm anything I do in metaphysics and am a fan of the movie what the bleep do we know, and any time, discovery chanel comes out with new quantum theory shows I am right there learning all I can. I have the book real alchemy and read it when I have time highlighting passages of intresst and those that are informative. I follow alot of what I eventualy do on instinct and intuition. As a healer I have a lot of intresst in alchemy for healing and improving the quality of life.

Seth-Ra
09-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Welcome. :)

I also like the druids, and Real Alchemy was the first book i read, i like it. Lots of good interests ya have. :)

~Seth-Ra

MarkostheGnostic
09-25-2011, 06:00 AM
I sent you a private e-mail earlier because it was too lengthy to fit here. Now I notice that you hail from Florida, so do I - Miami. What part of the Sunshine State are you from?

Awani
09-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the forums!

:cool:

solomon levi
09-26-2011, 05:13 PM
Welcome Gwydyon!
I am fan of quantum physics too. :)