PDA

View Full Version : Psilocybin Session Amsterdam 2011

Awani
10-10-2011, 04:33 PM
This november I will together with two other members here on the forums (Ghislain (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/member.php?186-Ghislain) and sleeveless (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/member.php?15-sleeveless) - 3 is the magic number after all), meet up in Amsterdam for a serious journey into the mysterious world of psilocybin.

We intend to have at least one session of some magic truffles. My own intention, as always with these things, is to understand more, go deeper and with others perhaps get some new insights. Because science refuse to take this stuff seriously I feel it is our duty as responsible human beings to investigate these matters as much as we can without falling into what I often call hippie mumbo-jumbo (no offense intended).

When doing this stuff it is always good to have a point with it, not just do it for the sake of doing it. I thought it would be great to involve the forum, so even if you are not there you can still have input in what we are doing. I am aware of set, setting and all that stuff... more curious on intention. When there are more people involved one can't be as personal, but rather it would be nice to have a joined cause.

All ideas and suggestions are welcome!

:cool:

Frater IA
10-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Sounds wonderful!!! Can't wait to hear what your experiences entail. May your journeys be fruitful.

MarkostheGnostic
10-10-2011, 10:02 PM
www.shroomery.org Has been my number 1 virtual community since 1999. Chances are that any questions you might have can be answered by many many trip reports there. I wish you "Happy Trails," and the advice to avoid going out in public places, as well as social interactions, especially if you are new to mushrooms.

Awani
10-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks Markos, but we are aware of all those things:)

I was thinking more along the lines of any certain questions we should put forth as emissaries for the alchemical community when we venture into the unknown realms?

Andro
10-11-2011, 12:17 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of any certain questions we should put forth as emissaries for the alchemical community when we venture into the unknown realms?

Quoth 'One of Us':

If God had a name, what would it be
And would you call it to his face
If you were faced with him in all his glory
What would you ask if you had just one question
---------------------------------------------------------------
What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQXiT7EnMnM&feature=player_detailpage#t=14s

What would YOU ask if you had just one question ? ? ?

;)

Awani
11-02-2011, 01:54 AM
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2449-2012&p=17061#post17061

We discussed doing it on Friday the 11th of Nov. 11-11-11... Coincidence?

Ghislain
11-15-2011, 03:50 AM
McKenna writes the answer to the 11.11.11 question.

THE MUSHROOM SPEAKS by Terence McKenna

I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history.
Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is not one planet, for many
worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an
opportunity for life. The mushroom which you see is the part of my body given to sex thrills and sun
bathing, my true body is a fine network of fibers growing through the soil. These networks may
cover acres and may have far more connections than the number in a human brain.

My mycelial network is nearly immortal--only the sudden toxification of a planet or the explosion of
it's parent star can wipe me out. By means impossible to explain because of certain misconceptions
in your model of reality all my mycelial networks in the galaxy are in hyper-light communication
through space and time.

The mycelial body is as fragile as a spider's web but the collective hypermind and memory is a vast
historical archive of the career of evolving intelligence on many worlds in our spiral star swarm.
Space, you see, is a vast ocean to those hardy life forms that have the ability to reproduce from
spores, for spores are covered with the hardest organic substance known.

Across the aeons of time and space drift many spore forming life-forms in suspended animation for
millions of years until contact is made with a suitable environment. Few such species are minded,
only myself and my recently evolved near relatives have achieved the hyper-communication mode
and memory capacity that makes us leading members in the community of galactic intelligence. How
the hyper-communication mode operates is a secret which will not be lightly given to humans.

But the means should be obvious: it is the occurence of psilocybin and psilocin in the biosynthetic
pathways of my living body that opens for me and my symbiots the vision screens to many worlds.
You as an individual and Homo sapiens as a species are on the brink of the formation of a symbiotic
relationship with my genetic material that will eventually carry humanity and earth into the galactic
mainstream of the higher civilizations.

Since it is not easy for you to recognize other varieties of intelligence around you, your most
advanced theories of politics and society have advanced only as far as the notion of collectivism. But
beyond the cohesion of the members of a species into a single social organism there lie richer and
even more baroque evolutionary possibilities. Symbiosis is one of these. Symbiosis is a relation of
mutual dependence and positive benifits for both species involved.

Symbiotic relationships between myself and civilized forms of higher animals have been established
many times and in many places throughout the long ages of my development. These relationships
have been mutually useful; within my memory is the knowledge of hyperlight drive ships and how to
build them. I will trade this knowledge for a free ticket to new worlds around suns younger and more
stable than your own.

To secure an eternal existence down the long river of cosmic time, I again and again offer this
agreement to higher beings and thereby have spread throughout the galaxy over the long millenia.

A mycelial network has no organs to move the world, no hands; but higher animals with
manipulative abilities can become partners with the star knowledge within me and if they act in
good faith, return both themselves and their humble mushroom teacher to the million worlds to
which all citizens of our starswarm are heir.

-- Taken from _Psilocybin: The Magic Mushroom Growers Guide_

Does that also answer this?:

From the One ‘strands’, for want of a better word, exude into each of us and you can feel it when
you close off your monkey mind chatter. I believe this is what we call intuition ... a sort of knowing
that does not originate in the mind. We are like complex nerve endings of a single entity.
Each person’s experience is contained and kept like a memory within the One
When one raises Kundalini it connects with the strand and one feels the bliss; a sort of euphoria

I have a feeling that this is going to be revealed to all very soon. Either that or I’m going slightly insane. ;)

To quote Sherlock Holmes, “The game is afoot Watson”

I have been experiencing some Wyrd stuff over the past eight years or so and this is where it has led me.

Am I just a raving looney or has anyone else experienced this or something similar?

Ghislain.

Is The One Mycelium?

Now one can see how Jesus was a mushroom!

Pretty funny I think, because of the interviewer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAp9k8rzQDw

A more serious one below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOu9tV6uy2E

Ghislain

Edit: Brings a whole new meaning to my signature :)

http://genius.toucansurf.com/mushrooms.jpg

Awani
11-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Yes, its funny isn't it. I recall that we talked about that the Sacred Plants (shrooms, ayahuasca etc), Holy Grail and Philosophers Stone are all the same thing, and you said so why haven't we found it then when it is everywhere in nature. But we have. About 50-60 years these plants have been known in the Western Mind... so we are at the end of the quest in a sense. Now we just got to figure out what to do with it...

If the Sacred Plants are the Alien, or if we are the Alien, I don't know. Both are plausible.

Like sleeveless said: "we got to keep digging"

Ghislain
11-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Now we just got to figure out what to do with it...

Dev, I think we have some good ideas what to do with it :)

Ghislain

Awani
11-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Do you mean become ONE with the Sacred Plants?

:)

Ghislain
11-15-2011, 09:34 PM
You could say that.

Hopefully they will send me a message.

http://www.bccorefitness.com/images/smiley-wink.jpg

Nothing yet though.

Ghislain

Awani
11-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Can take a couple of days.

MarkostheGnostic
11-16-2011, 04:27 AM
Do you mean become ONE with the Sacred Plants?

:)

I am very close with the 'Little Ones.'

http://i41.tinypic.com/in7nsp.jpg