PDA

View Full Version : The Ingestion of Plant Elixirs

john_david_91
10-16-2011, 01:40 AM
I have been reading across the internet and have heard that ingesting the essence of a plant (i.e. herb such as Rosemary, Basil, Parsley) is not recommended for anyone and may cause serious harm to the body. But while reading more into it I find that these essences are obtained from material that has not been through the entire Alchemical Process of the Emerald Tablet (calcination, dissolution, separation, ect). Could this lack of the entire Process be the reason for any unwanted toxic, impure effects of such Elixirs?

MarkostheGnostic
10-16-2011, 05:41 AM
Can you be more specific? Like homeopathy, spagyrics operates by subtle-plane principles, not biochemical principles. It is true that concentrations of certain plant chemicals like digitalis from Fox Glove, belladonna alkaloids from Datura stramonium, or even potassium cyanide from peach pits or apple seeds, are going to poison the body even unto physical death. But, plant signatures associated with planetary spirits, eartly metals, and sidereal hours, are much more a Yesodian lunar sphere of occult principles, in conjunction with Tiphereth's solar consciousness - a synchronicity of inner and outer, physical and psychic, yielding up a spiritual third which may indeed effect all three domains. I think you are focused on the physical body's biochemical response to physical chemicals at a toxic level.

Brennus
11-19-2011, 05:09 PM
I have been reading across the internet and have heard that ingesting the essence of a plant

Don't you mean plant extracts?I thought that essences were synthetic substances!