PDA

View Full Version : Potato Method

researcher
10-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Is anyone familiar with the process involveing potatoes? I've found a few texts that talk about their potental but none that give any step by step instructions. I've read that if they're heated just right then allowed to cool down overnight they can become a very potent medicine.

They seem to be very special in that they can grow in almost any type of environment and contain all the necassary nutrients for the human body to the point some people claim a person can live solely on a potatoe diet. Prime materias seem to usually contain a wide array of chemicals

Any thoughts on this?

theFool
10-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Can you share with us more about this process? Which texts are you referring to?

researcher
10-25-2011, 09:33 AM
I first learned of it through some finnbar books I bought from the SONA-inc website a long time ago. It was a binder of old texts and reports from modern practioners of the art so I'm unsure which texts they came from. I personaly haven't found any other literature on it. I was in contact with someone a while ago who told me about this potatoe medicine as well as one made from dates but was hesitant to reveal much. She just told me I need to heat them and figure out for myself.
One thing I've noticed is there is a anti oxidant which give purple or red colors to some foods as well as medicinal qualities. I think it is anthocyanin. Its present in grapes as well. So I'm thinking potatos with a red skin are necassary, whats also interesting is the inside is white so we have red and white. Another interesting point is how they can be used as batteries. There's definitly something special about them.
Also I read in "Dwellings of the Philosophers," Fulcanelli mentions "Certain vegetables contain assimilable iron wheat, watercress, lentils, beans, potatoes"

I'm thinking they need to be cooked so that the red and white fuses we just need a medium for fusion. Perhaps by mashing them then sealing in a flask and gently heating?

Seth-Ra
10-25-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm thinking they need to be cooked so that the red and white fuses we just need a medium for fusion. Perhaps by mashing them then sealing in a flask and gently heating?

or perhaps just prepared water, gently circulating with them. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Albion
10-25-2011, 07:20 PM
http://img4.realsimple.com/images/food-recipes/REDO/fall-potatoes_300.jpg + http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/GuinnessBeer.jpg/220px-GuinnessBeer.jpg = http://www.montrealfilmjournal.com/img/picb/R0001064.jpg

Armchair Ethno-botanists continue to speculate as to how the Irish managed to stumble upon this dynamic combination. Locals claim itís typically all thatís left in the fridge three days after pay-day. In any case, if one carefully observes nature, how likely are they ever to see a man eat a bowl of potatoes without something to wash them down with?

Now you know what the old Ogham manuscripts meant by the cryptic phrase: ďOur Breakfast.Ē

thoth
10-25-2011, 11:24 PM
and then of course there is that nice little drink distilled from potatoes - poitin..... only recently made legal, commercially.

That is what I use as my mercury with plants as its the highest proof I can get here in Ireland (90%) , 60 euros for 1/4 litre. Still on the lookout for some of the homemade stuff with a higher proof

Salazius
10-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Guiness is two in one, food + drink...

Who made a Stone out of Guiness here ?

Ghislain
10-26-2011, 04:00 PM
I don’t know if it has any significance, but cut a raw potato and get some ammonia distilled from urine...they both have a similar smell.

You may have to use your imagination a little :) but it is definitely there.

Ghislain

researcher
10-31-2011, 02:39 PM
I was thinking of distilling some melted snow I've been collecting and using that as a medium for fusion of the red and white. Gently circulating them sounds like a great idea, I will try it and see what comes of it..

Thank you

researcher
11-09-2011, 02:29 PM
I've gotten some weird results, as I steamed the potatoes they got softer then As I dried them out in the sun 2 of them split and poped like firecrakers. Some potatoe stuff shot out but nothing was damaged. This was after several days of circulation. Could this be a demonstration of alchemical fire these things possess?

Seth-Ra
11-09-2011, 04:39 PM
I've gotten some weird results, as I steamed the potatoes they got softer then As I dried them out in the sun 2 of them split and poped like firecrakers. Some potatoe stuff shot out but nothing was damaged. This was after several days of circulation. Could this be a demonstration of alchemical fire these things possess?

Perhaps try keeping them out of the sun, dry naturally, maybe in moonlight - keep the skin from breaking, hold the Fire in. Maybe it'll make a Philosophical "geode" of sorts, with something nice on the inside, with time and gentle work. :)

~Seth-Ra

researcher
11-23-2011, 02:12 PM
So far it has been difficult to find potatoes with no tears in the skin but I have managed to find a few. It seems they need some extra heat to dry completely. I've noticed that they get a strong smell of chocolate and raw coffee beans. I'm heating and allowing them to completely cool under the moon and stars. I see they've become darkend and wrinkled. Once they are completely dry this medicine I hear about is suppose to be inside correct?

I was also curious if this could be done with rainwater?

Seth-Ra
11-23-2011, 08:15 PM
So far it has been difficult to find potatoes with no tears in the skin but I have managed to find a few. It seems they need some extra heat to dry completely. I've noticed that they get a strong smell of chocolate and raw coffee beans. I'm heating and allowing them to completely cool under the moon and stars. I see they've become darkend and wrinkled. Once they are completely dry this medicine I hear about is suppose to be inside correct?

I was also curious if this could be done with rainwater?

Yes, when they are done, im assuming it will look a bit like a geode of sorts, in which case, bust it open and look for a red glass. ;)

I dont see why rain cant be used - rain, distilled water, well water, dew if you could get enough of it... *shrugs*

What kind of potatoes are you using? Some would say red/purple ones are the best for this - just like red roses and grapes - their color being due to an occult sulphur at work within them. :)

keep us posted. Ive been wanting to try it myself, but alas, currently to busy - maybe in a few more weeks though... :D

~Seth-Ra

researcher
12-06-2011, 08:59 PM
I've been using red sweet potatoes. I have heated 4 to dryness and broke them open. They were hollow and I didn't see anything significant in 3 of them but the 4th one had orange walls on the interior. Some of it ruptured through the surface. It doesn't look like glass though. I think it needed to be heated a little longer.
I'll attempt it again once I can gather some more suitable prime materia.

True Initiate
12-15-2011, 02:47 PM
By circulating something in a gentle heat the matter can only become softer not harder. If you want to make Glass you need 3 things:
fire proof substance, salt and high temperature for vitrification without any of those 3 things there can be no glass.

I don't count crystals as glass though...