Awani
10-25-2011, 12:41 AM
Thoughts on these?

http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/1-3-ChinasSuperPsychics.html
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/oct1/pdong.htm

:cool:

Ghislain
10-25-2011, 06:59 AM
I have to keep an open mind on this Dev.

Looking at some YouTube videos on the subject I find a lot of the examples are very similar to those used
by current illusionists.

I would like to see some of the examples done under laboratory conditions...perhaps this would interfere
with the psychic powers so it would remain a vague concept...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ouWTLf9L8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x9pQ_pNvIo

Interesting :)

Ghislain

DanceofRebirth
01-26-2012, 07:09 AM
The chi gong practice of FG is still alive and well in Taiwan and Hong Kong. I'm not involved in it here in China, as I don't want to go to jail and be tortured for the rest of my life, but please believe that there are people who have and will continue to be a part of it. It's a strong movement and there have been accounts of individuals walking through the great wall and other such unexplainable phenomenon. The children aren't the only ones with these kinds of awareness and capabilities, the mainlanders are just afraid of it and will not seek it out as avidly as the others in their population. The ability is there, but the fear is in the way. If you're interested, there are a lot of books and other things to be found on the subject.

LostGnosticOccultum
11-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Just a thought, I wonder if we could get everyone here who has been labeled ADD, ADHD, HFA, and other mental "disorders" to bring it to light and accept it as an aid from the ethereal/astral realm/plane. Salazius, told me earlier (as I commented on a thread I saw about Autism, I was diagnosed with HFA when I was a child as well as ADHD) That he knows of a guy who overcame his mental "disorder" by accepting it and observing it and others, now this seems clear to me at this moment that we those with these so-called mental "disorders" have been taught that we are broken by the world but we are not we are in al reality more whole than those without these mental "disorders"... maybe we here could start a movement of selfenlightenment and learn to harness this blessings that we have been brain washed into believing are curses...

May GOD ignite the movement within us, GOD Bless, LGO :)

III
11-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Just a thought, I wonder if we could get everyone here who has been labeled ADD, ADHD, HFA, and other mental "disorders" to bring it to light and accept it as an aid from the ethereal/astral realm/plane. Salazius, told me earlier (as I commented on a thread I saw about Autism, I was diagnosed with HFA when I was a child as well as ADHD) That he knows of a guy who overcame his mental "disorder" by accepting it and observing it and others, now this seems clear to me at this moment that we those with these so-called mental "disorders" have been taught that we are broken by the world but we are not we are in al reality more whole than those without these mental "disorders"... maybe we here could start a movement of selfenlightenment and learn to harness this blessings that we have been brain washed into believing are curses...

May GOD ignite the movement within us, GOD Bless, LGO :)

Hi LostGnosticOccultum,

I have been working extensively in figuring out the neurological situation we find ourselves in as a society. ADD, ADHD, HFA, CFS, FMS, Parkinson's, ALS, SupraNuclearPalsy and others have been exploding in frequency over the past 50 years, especially the last 30 years. At this time, while the evidence is still being chased down, there is every expectation that these are all part of a spectrum of manmade deficiency diseases. I'm putting together a very preliminary paper that is only shared in that form to selected researchers. Autism spectrum disorders and maybe some of the others appear dependent on parental and gestational effects as well as growth and developmental period problems. There is a combination of gentic variations that have little effect in a natural situation but when confronted with "unnatural" vitamin forms they are useable with variations ranging from pretty good to a lifetime of illness and disorder, especially neurological and neuropsyc and a multitude of phsysical problems. Many of these things may be effectively treated to some extent already, but still pretty rare, and the future holds some real promise that in 15 years these things may be almost entirely prevented.

These are not "mental" disorders but rather neurological and neuropsyc and neurometabolic. Unfortunately for those being treated wrongly as mental disorders they don't get well by that treatment and it is just to make them manageable. Good luck.

LostGnosticOccultum
11-28-2012, 09:56 PM
While it may be true that people with these "disorders" have, what modern scientists call, "neurological defects" I do not believe that western science is valid in any sense to say that there is a "problem" with people with these so-called "defects/disorders," I believe, as the videos have suggested, that the rising number of cases of mental disorders and neurological defects is misunteroited by the popular minds of these Western scientists. I believe that this is PROOF of an evolving Homo Sapien race into Home Superior. This new form of man would be just like us in a physiological perspective however the neurological and mental aspects of said race would be, theoretically, psychic. Also, from a physiological standpoint people have been getting larger and stronger over the last 50 years therefore the appearance of this new Homo Superior is in the larger size, it's more so returning to the Anunaki roots of the RH- Homo Sapiens, those who did not evolve from primates. There are 3 roots to mankind now, over the last few thousand years we have intermingled with another and became one race, now evolving into a more perfect Homo Superior. It is quite a beautiful thing :)

III
11-29-2012, 01:31 AM
While it may be true that people with these "disorders" have, what modern scientists call, "neurological defects" I do not believe that western science is valid in any sense to say that there is a "problem" with people with these so-called "defects/disorders," I believe, as the videos have suggested, that the rising number of cases of mental disorders and neurological defects is misunteroited by the popular minds of these Western scientists. I believe that this is PROOF of an evolving Homo Sapien race into Home Superior. This new form of man would be just like us in a physiological perspective however the neurological and mental aspects of said race would be, theoretically, psychic. Also, from a physiological standpoint people have been getting larger and stronger over the last 50 years therefore the appearance of this new Homo Superior is in the larger size, it's more so returning to the Anunaki roots of the RH- Homo Sapiens, those who did not evolve from primates. There are 3 roots to mankind now, over the last few thousand years we have intermingled with another and became one race, now evolving into a more perfect Homo Superior. It is quite a beautiful thing :)

Hi LostGnosticOccultum,

Interesting that you mentioned evolution. There is some minor talk that the genes responsible for shutting down neurology very quickly with the lack of certain nutrients such as would occur during the winter in nothern regions such as the Neanderthal lived in, would have provided. It was a way to workaround a total breakdown during prolonged starvation periods. The most intensive energy user in the body is the brain. Shutting down the brain, like "hibernating" a computer, saves energy. Humans don't have true hibernation or even cold sleep pseudo hibernation. What a percentage of people may have are some genetic, known and unknown, changes that may come from the Neanderthal, or not, that allowed easier survival during seasonal starvation, at some price, not yet defined. There are some very specific sets of "northern genes" affect all sorts of things from b12 and folate usage (hypothecized), MS incidence (effect known but not genes identified), lactose tolerance as adult, "northern horse barbarian penis", blond and red hair, light skin, etc. Neanderthals are thought to have been redheads with probably the complexion to match.

Evolutionary biology raises far more questions than can currently be answered. However, most of these things did not show up on a natural diet. It was only when the introduction of artificial forms of vitamins that some people can use and some can't and some who are made ill by them, possibly 20% of population.

The evolutionary effect on a forward going basis is that people with these neurologoical problems of this family of deficiency diseases also often have reproduction problems, infertility, ED, low hormones, PMS, sterility, poor quality sperm, low sperm count, zero sperm count, many miscariages, reproductive failure and significant birth defects like neural tube defects. Then there are the social impairments that make sucessful relationships and reproduction less likely to occur.

Andro
11-29-2012, 02:28 AM
Please continue the strictly neurology-related discussions in this specialized spin-off thread: Deficiencies & Genetics in Neurological Disorders (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3299-Deficiencies-Genetics-in-Neurological-Disorders).

This thread is about & around The ‘Super Psychics’ of China and maybe also tangentially around signs/potentials for human evolution, as well as possible implications accompanying such potentials.

More than welcome to expand/enhance this subject with extra angles & perspectives on the topic (possible neurological implications included), but not take it some place else entirely :)

Now,

Could this be the 'Next Step' in our evolution? Is it naturally occurring? Is it manufactured? Or perhaps a combination of both?

'Gifted' children have always been born. It's not a new phenomenon. Many times this was also accompanied by a display of 'different' behavioral patterns.

Such children, especially in non-monotheistic (judeo-christian/islamic) eras/areas, were usually recognized, 'taken in' and trained by the local Shamans/Healers/Spiritual Teachers/etc...

Homo Superior. It is quite a beautiful thing :)

A favorite pleonasm/tautology of mine, especially when out of context :p

Now seriously...

Homosexuality (just for example!!!) was/is also considered a mental illness (or 'abomination', take your pick) in some eras/areas. It may be also often accompanied by diverse abilities. This doesn't make it 'superior' in itself, but maybe if we historically and anthropologically follow this 'trail of bread crumbs' left by ALL sorts of 'uncommon' behavioral displays and cross-reference them with 'special talents', we may discover some keys to our own (b)locked potentials.

Nowadays it's often called 'Neuro-Diversity'. This computer's spellchecker doesn't even recognize the word yet :)

So, I don't necessarily equate this 'Neuro-Diversity' with either 'special gifts' OR with disease conditions such as the ones mentioned by LGO (ADD, ADHD, HFA), although one or both may well be the case sometimes.

Krisztian
11-29-2012, 03:00 AM
Russian scientist Vernadsky would add some interesting comments to this Thread - I'll tell you. Maintained that mankind hasn't evolved into their full potential yet; he says, eventually, mankind would take directly their nourishment from solar radiation.

Andro
11-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Russian scientist Vernadsky would add some interesting comments to this Thread - I'll tell you. Maintained that mankind hasn't evolved into their full potential yet [...]

I relation to Vernadsky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Vernadsky) and within the context of human 'evolution' (with which China's Super-Psychic children are sometimes associated), one could also look into the concept of Noosphere, HERE (Vernadsky) on Alchemy Forums, as well as other sources (such as HERE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere) on Wikipedia).

LostGnosticOccultum
11-29-2012, 04:05 AM
Sorry about that Androgynous, didn't meant to get so far off topic, I let my imagination get away from me I was encouraged by the possibilities!

LostGnosticOccultum
11-29-2012, 04:22 AM
Could this be the 'Next Step' in our evolution? Is it naturally occurring? Is it manufactured? Or perhaps a combination of both?

'Gifted' children have always been born. It's not a new phenomenon. Many times this was also accompanied by a display of 'different' behavioral patterns.

So, I don't necessarily equate this 'Neuro-Diversity' with either 'special gifts' OR with disease conditions such as the ones mentioned by LGO (ADD, ADHD, HFA), although one or both may well be the case sometimes.

Yes it is true that gifted people have always been I. This world however as time progresses the number of gifted people being rapidly increases as well as the number of people with mental and neurological disordered, therefore I can, with only a slight stretch of imagination, conclude that our perception of these so-called disorders is from the view point of "change/evolution/difference is bad" and this viewpoint is the viewpoint which holds our mental and spiritual evolution back. As Salazius said "accept" this is the key we must see these things not as the rest of the world sees them but on a deeper level and view it from an occult archetypal viewpoint. I believe that if we do this we can move forward in existence and move towards Oneness and ultimate unity.

GOD Bless, LGO

Krisztian
11-29-2012, 04:30 AM
With trained* sensory deprivation - overtime - and that's the key word for me, overtime, I believe one can achieve supernatural senses and abilities (with any random person) because the personality has been in a way 'cleaned out' to a certain degree, free of it's self-sabotaging neurosis programmed by culture and family circumstances. The image of what one wants, needs, should or should not be, etc. falls away.

*I say 'trained' because one can also potentially go crazy in the process if it's not monitored within a certain closed system. Not unlike some of the 'psychic programs' designed by Communist China. As a psychologist, I see regularly clients who somewhat 'go crazy' when they spend many hours in Nature, weeks-on-end, isolated. Their sensory abilities are heightened - yes; but the lack of trained 'supervision' makes them a wreck. They would be 'useless' in counter-intelligent programs, that's what my point is.

The other way it would seem is continued pursuit of disciplined 'meditation', but I don't mean the mainstream North American concept of meditation. I fall into the second category.

Krisztian
11-29-2012, 04:43 AM
As I just wrote the above/below post, I had at hand a quote from UK-based, The Guardian.

It writes,

"Trained [Buddhist] meditators claim to be able to hold their attention on a single object for hours at a time without distraction, or to shift attention as many as seventeen times in the time it takes to snap your fingers."

How about that?

Andro
11-29-2012, 04:53 AM
Not unlike some of the 'psychic programs' designed by Communist China.

You have more or less completed my thoughts, when I was wondering about the natural/manufactured question:

Is it naturally occurring? Is it manufactured? Or perhaps a combination of both?

I know that many countries have (or had) 'Psychic Programs'.

The US had (or still has) the then-so-named 'Stargate' project, dealing mostly with Remote Viewing. I have personally met a few of the ex (are they ever?) members.

See the movie 'The Men Who Stare At Goats (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234548/)'.

I'd say it wouldn't be too far-fetched to consider the possibility that the Chinese 'Super Psychics' are naturals who have been 'artificially' enhanced...

III
11-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Please continue the neurology-related discussions and research in: Deficiencies & Genetics in Neurological Disorders (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3299-Deficiencies-Genetics-in-Neurological-Disorders).

This thread is around The ‘Super Psychics’ of China.

More than welcome to expand/enhance this subject with extra angles & perspectives on the topic, but not take it some place else entirely :)

Now,

Such children, especially in non-monotheistic (judeo-christian/islamic) eras/areas, were usually recognized, 'taken in' and trained by the local Shamans/Healers/Spiritual Teachers/etc...

A favorite pleonasm/tautology of mine, especially when out of context :p

Now seriously...

Homosexuality (just for example!!!) was/is also considered a mental illness (or 'abomination', take your pick) in some eras/areas. It may be also often accompanied by diverse abilities. This doesn't make it 'superior' in itself, but maybe if we historically and anthropologically follow this 'trail of bread crumbs' left by ALL sorts of 'uncommon' behavioral displays and cross-reference them with 'special talents', we may discover some keys to our own (b)locked potentials.

Nowadays it's often called 'Neuro-Diversity'. This computer's spellchecker doesn't even recognize the word yet :)

Hi Androgynus,

I've known a variety of kids with with special gifts of a number of sorts, some with disease conditions and some with both.

I have spent much of a lifetime in ill health and I sure wouldn't wish that on anybody.

These deficiencies when severe enough can cause multisensory hallucinations. If a person becomes delusional too then they can turn the hallucinations into anything. That is no gift. Neurological malfunction and non-function is no gift. I know folks who will go into homiciadal rage as part of a series of 5 extreme moods if they take carnitine while having a specific subset of these deficiencies. It is no gift.

In USSR political dissidents were often locked up in mental hospitals because "you would have to be crazy to say that knowing what we would do". Many belief systems define people counter to them as crazy or heretics or whatever.

So whatever neuro-diversity might be people with damaged neurology need to be accepted and treated decently but should be no bar to treating or preventing the damage in the first place. I am not talking about antipsychotics or anything like that. All I'm speaking of is natural vitamins instead of synthetic for normal good health. My mother tried to have me medicated into submission so I wouldn't object when she abused me. Over and over she took me in complaining of my behavior to the doctors and the only diagnosis she got was "too smart for his own good" and there was no medication for that. She was abusive and trying to stop my complaining. She was also psychotic for alot of years.

III
11-29-2012, 06:45 AM
With trained* sensory deprivation - overtime - and that's the key word for me, overtime, I believe one can achieve supernatural senses and abilities (with any random person) because the personality has been in a way 'cleaned out' to a certain degree, free of it's self-sabotaging neurosis programmed by culture and family circumstances. The image of what one wants, needs, should or should not be, etc. falls away.

*I say 'trained' because one can also potentially go crazy in the process if it's not monitored within a certain closed system. Not unlike some of the 'psychic programs' designed by Communist China. As a psychologist, I see regularly clients who somewhat 'go crazy' when they spend many hours in Nature, weeks-on-end, isolated. Their sensory abilities are heightened - yes; but the lack of trained 'supervision' makes them a wreck. They would be 'useless' in counter-intelligent programs, that's what my point is.

The other way it would seem is continued pursuit of disciplined 'meditation', but I don't mean the mainstream North American concept of meditation. I fall into the second category.

Hi Krisztian,

I'm not sure what you mean by "sensory deprivation". I have owned a Samadhi tank since about 1990 or so. Some people call them sensory deprivation tanks. I floated 2-5 hours a night every night at bedtime before getting into bed for about 10 years. It was very interesting. It took me half a dozen floats at home before I started getting a reliable "floatation response". By the end I would start getting the floatation response in the shower before getting in the tank. I really enjoyed a double float with my alchemical partner and we would go out together.

So you are saying that if used abusively that all sorts of psychic abilities are developed?

disciplined 'meditation', but I don't mean the mainstream North American concept of meditation

And you mean please? What is the mainstream North American concept? I'm not in touch with the mainstream enough to have any idea.

Do you mean a yogic type meditation as done by a Yogi or do you mean yogi or something else entirely? Entering which Samadhi(s)? Entering NOW or what?

Andro
11-29-2012, 06:45 AM
I've known a variety of kids with with special gifts of a number of sorts, some with disease conditions and some with both.

I understand. I have raised the same issue myself. It definitely isn't always possible to make a direct correlation.

The important question for me, would be whether this 'Psychic Chinese Children' phenomenon is a natural occurrence and a 'next step' in general human evolution, or an unfortunate side effect of the increasing disease conditions you are talking about.

These deficiencies when severe enough can cause multisensory hallucinations.
If a person becomes delusional too then they can turn the hallucinations into anything. That is no gift.
Neurological malfunction and non-function is no gift

Putting aside for a moment the fact that some people consider their disease as a 'gift' (as in, a 'wake-up trigger' to make changes in their lives), I understand that such suffering is definitely not what one may generally regard as a gift.

But it would be interesting to research whether the allegedly documented/authentic/verified psychic abilities of these children are in any way mass-related (as side effects of sorts) to disease conditions such as you describe.

I'm saying 'mass-related' on purpose, because in singled out/individual cases that we may encounter, there are, like you said, some instances where the 'abilities' and the 'disease conditions' are both present, as well as instances where only one is present (disease without psychic side-effects, or psychic without disease).

And since this is being reported (or exaggerated, I don't know) as a phenomenon occurring in rather large numbers, I see this as a valid angle to study and see if there is indeed a massive correlation.