PDA

View Full Version : The Message of the Pleiadians

Ghislain
11-24-2011, 07:56 AM
Came across this site...watch the video (http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2011/07/23/the-message-of-the-pleiadians/) and see if it rings any bells.

The video is on youtube but it is full of Ad's

Ghislain

solomon levi
01-15-2012, 09:53 PM
There's a lot of interesting things around this contact.
To lend more credence, quantum physicist Dr. Fred Alan Wolf
has also established contact with Semjase - the same female
Billy Meier contacts. There's a lot of good alien info out there.
"Talking to Extraterrestrials" is another good source IMO.

D.Trout
03-03-2012, 01:01 PM
SL: I don't know if it lends it further credence, or it harkens back to table-rappers of the mid-to-late 19th century being "in contact" with the same spirit guides.

If you haven't had a chance to, read the late Mac Tonnes "The Cryptoterrestrials." I tend to lean more toward John Keel, Dr. Jacque Vallee, and his interpretation of the phenomenon. Their MO is the same, they just change their story/origin every hundred years or so to "update with the times."

D.Trout
03-03-2012, 01:07 PM
To put it more bluntly, I think that Billy Meier is either fabricating all of this himself, OR he's being lied to by the beings he's in contact with. I'm leaning toward the prior, but that does not eliminate the idea that the beings responsible for Billy's experiences, (and Whitley Streiber's, and Betty Andreassen, and Betty and Barney Hill's, and John Dee's and Ezekiel's,) aren't using the mythology that Billy has created as a mask when they contact Dr. Wolf.

solomon levi
03-25-2012, 09:18 PM
SL: I don't know if it lends it further credence, or it harkens back to table-rappers of the mid-to-late 19th century being "in contact" with the same spirit guides.

If you haven't had a chance to, read the late Mac Tonnes "The Cryptoterrestrials." I tend to lean more toward John Keel, Dr. Jacque Vallee, and his interpretation of the phenomenon. Their MO is the same, they just change their story/origin every hundred years or so to "update with the times."

Hi D.Trout

I agree with the cryptoterrestrial idea, only it doesn't explain all aliens.
There are "aliens" that live inside of planets, earth included.
This is no reason to leap to them not existing anywhere else, other star systems.
There's evidence for both.

Haven't you seen pics of craft going into the sun?

And then there's the whole existence of other planes, dimensions -
I'm not a terrestrial. This planet is not my origin. I'm not my body.
Certainly I'm not the only one. I remember where we all came from.
It was our awareness that created the suns. As we moved from light to mass,
we did so at different times - we did so when we had the thought to do so.
Groups of awareness became aware at different times. There are still some
who have not had this awareness yet, still from the first though of the void.
When they become aware of this possibility, they will create/become a new sun
somewhere, and life will begin in another part of the universe.
There are beings from many stars.
If little people are evidence of terrestrial aliens, certainly the Dogon tribe and the
Egyptians have evidence of the Sirian aliens. And there are many others.

Some aliens lie and some don't. There's no reason to take one side.
The existence of one is not proof of non-existence of the other.
There are fabricators and there are truthful people. Haven't you met both in life?
Haven't you been both?

Why do people need to isolate and exclude and reject?
The reality of one thing is not the non-reality of all other things.

I haven't watched this yet myself, but apparently it is recommended to those who
have rejected the Billy Meirer case, if you want to check it out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4543009282750890986#

I watched a video/VHS years ago where scientists examined the evidence and
photos scientifically. The pictures were real according to the scientists - the pictures
did not show the signs of being models or anything. There are films of the craft
going behind trees, being chased by jets, etc. The scientists analysed the films
and photos and to their expertise, they were real. They didn't show the signs of
being models or forgeries of any kind they knew. With their technology, they could estimate
the distance of object on film, and the craft were where they appeared to be, such as
behind a tree. Meier intentionally includes photos like this, sometimes with his moped
or something in the pic for reference. When the scientists analysed them, the moped was
where it was and the craft was where it was in the distance. There were several examples
like this.

Nibiru
03-25-2012, 10:18 PM
All of this "alien" talk has been very serendipitous, to almost an alarming degree. Has anyone else noticed the recent "communications", or is it just me?

D.Trout
03-28-2012, 02:24 PM
S.L.: I don't think than ANY idea explains away all "Aliens," (and I dispise that term, but there's little else you can really call them.)

Yes, I have seen the pictures of the UFO's flying into the sun. I don't buy them. I don't necessarily think they're hoaxes, but they're not what the people raving about them think they are.

I think the phonomenon as a whole is actually a combination of a lot of different things, a lot of different factors, and perhaps a lot of different intelligences, or maybe just one big, fractured one. And I'm not willing to commit to any specific "Theory." I don't completely discount any, (OK, there are a few that I readily scoff at, but that's usually more the SOURCE of the information than the information itself.)

The field of UFOlogy was pretty much established by the ETH supporters who ONLY believed in the "Nuts and Bolts" idea of saucer-shaped spacecraft. Official reports often glance over the more parapsychological details of stories, leaving them out altogether: Disembodied voices and poltergeist activity occurances days before or after UFO encounters, encounters that closely resemble OBE's and NDE's, entities walking through walls or appearing intangible.

I think the idea of the ETH is rather limiting. I don't necessarily believe that they are from different planets. Different "worlds" perhaps, deeper or wider than our own.

There's a rather striking passage in one of Whitley Streiber's "Communion" books, (and let me also state that I think Streiber has gone a little off the deep end as well,) where Whitley is shown a room full of bodies of the "Grays" (there's another label I don't really like,) and the being showing him around seems so proud, while Whitley is aghast as he first thinks that they're corpses. But the way the other entity is interacting, Whitley gets the idea that they're glorified suits, to be worn by these intelligences like a deep-sea hardsuit so they can survive in an underwater world.

And I don't necessarily think we're always being lied to, we're just being shown what we can comprehend, or what they think we can comprehend.

I'm reminded of Carl Sagan's great retelling of the "Flatworld" story on an episode of Cosmos. How do you explain to the being you've contacted where you're actually from, and what your agenda is? And like everything else with human perception, we create closure; What we can't see, we fill in ourselves.

But, I still don't buy Billy Meier's story. If there ever was any truth to it, which is certainly possible, he's embellished it CONSIDERABLY over the years for fun and profit. Just like I didn't buy Budd Hopkins', "Abduction" books. His hypnosis techniques created false memories and interpretations, (of events that I have no doubt occured. SOMETHING strange, beautiful and terrifying contacted Betty Andreassen. Budd filled in the rest to further his own paranoid agenda, and made a considerable lump of cash out of it. I don't think Budd actually INTENDED for this to happen. He was just a careless hack.)

I'd like to know the credentials of the scientists who analyzed those photos and film of Meier's.

To sum up this "All Over the Place" response. I don't think that some scientist claiming to have contact with the same entities Billy Meier did supports anything. It COULD be, but even without bringing his own honesty into the situation, it's just as likely that he's unaware that it's all him, (read the "Philip" experiments from the Toronto Society of Psychical Research,) or it's something else pretending to be Semjase...

I find that in dealing with "Aliens," one should take what information one recieves that same as one would take information from channelled spirits, demons, and angels...i.e. worth a grain of salt. Sure, by all means listen, and take whatever insight you can from it, but buying into it completely is a one-way ticket to oblivion, (and on the subject, "Semjaza" or "Semyaza" is a fallen angel often equated to Azael in literature, and appears in both the Zohar and the book of Enoch. Rather common occurance in 60's and 70's UFO Contactee lit for entities to take on mythological names. But are these entities who are claiming to be these Angels, are these Angels claiming to be these extraterrestrial entites, are they something else entirely borrowing maskes from our collective culture, or is there any REAL difference between angels, demons, aliens and faeries? Why does it have to be either/or? Why can't it be all the above? I find this whole thing fascinating!)

Thanks for the links and the discussion, Solomon! Greatly appreciated and enjoyed!

-D

solomon levi
03-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi D.Trout

Good discussion on your part as well.

The part on glorified bio-suits is interesting. I can imagine some psychonauts/OBEers
describing the human body with these words.

The distinction between technology and spirituality is a fine line. There are some who
think that technology can excede spirituality, but I don't think so, any more than alchemy
can excede the alchemist - slightly, but not greatly. The mind that invents these technologies
was free enough to conceive them. Here, in our society, there are very few, relatively, that
understand the technologies, and there is an effort to keep it so, but we can see how the
internet (technology) has made these technologies more available and more and more
people are being connected, spiritually as well as technologically.

There's a couple scenes in the movie "The Mothman Prophecies":

"The nocturnal butterfly.
In ancient cultures, the moth represents a form of the psyche
or the soul immortally trapped in the hellish death realms.
Mothman. That's what the Ukranians called him. Rough translation, of course.
Look, there's never been a single shred of evidence
to show that these things exist materially.
So you're telling me these things do not exist?
Oh, they exist. All kinds of things exist around us that we never see.
Electricity, microwaves, infrared waves.
You know, these things have been around forever.
They show up in cave paintings.
They're a normal condition of the planet.
They're just not part of our consensus of what constitutes physical reality.
What are they part of, then?
You're asking for an explanation for something
that can't be explained rationally.
You know the build up of energy before something happens?
The way your hair stands up before lightning strikes?
"Before something happens." Do you mean they cause disasters?
Why would they need to?
All right, then... are they trying to warn me?
Their motivations... aren't human....
...It's perception, John. They appear differently to everyone.
A voice, a light, a man, a monster.
If your friend thinks it's God he spoke to, he's off by more than a few degrees.
Then how do you explain that it knows everything?
Look at that. (pointing up at a skyscraper) If there was a car crash blocks away,
that window washer could likely see it.
That doesn't mean he's God or even smarter than we are.
But from where he's sitting he can see a little further down the road.
I think we can assume that these entities are more advanced than us.
Why don't they just come right out and tell us what's on their minds?
You're more advanced than a cockroach.
Have you ever tried explaining yourself to one of them?"

In my explorations of consciousness, I have confirmed that angels and demons and aliens
are the same thing, allowing that there are many varieties of what we call aliens.
Have you read "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley? An interesting perspective.
I see there are links on youtube:
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=william+bramley+the+gods+of+eden&oq=willian+bramley&aq=1l&aqi=g-l10&aql=&gs_l=serp.1.1.0i13l10.48203l67455l1l71366l42l24l0l 0l0l6l352l5468l2-21j1l24l0.frgbld.&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=8d0707b5d33fafe2&biw=1093&bih=532

From a certain perspective (which I have seen several times) our DNA appear as aliens
inhabiting/composing our bodies, and they will continue existing and experiencing after
we, our soul or spirit, are gone (from our bodies) and they existed before our bodies
were born in our parents seed and egg. Are we just bio-suits for these "aliens"? :)

Aliens, spirits, angels and demons, technology and spirit, frequency, vibration...
all this is related, manifestations of the one, through mediation of the one.
We, God, has divided itself through space and time to meet itself as different
manifestations of itself. It's all awesomely fascinating to me.

So the way to really explore these things is through consciousness.
Reading will always be second-hand knowledge.
Mankind has always contacted aliens, angels, demons, gods, through focussed
intention - prayer, meditation, thaumaturgy, magic, shamanism, dreams...
because they exist in consciousness. But consciousness can manifest materially
just as well. That's all this world is.

SolX
03-14-2013, 07:48 PM
greetings fellow seekers of truth

i too looked into this anomolie. it has been my determination that yes in some things the aliens were lieing to mr. meier. but not on all things. therefore i wanted to have some form of evedance and i found some. in germany they developed a magnetic displacement monotor. some how i got into that main frame and i noticed that every time there was an magnetic displacement recorded in so much it corresponded to the hour, the same refrances that were made of mr. meiers contact notes. even right down to the correct hour and moment. i now have no doubt what so ever that some event was/is taking place. i further noted that in mr. meiers papers the contacts abruptly stop. also this was noted in the germans magnectic displacement devises. where as no further displacements were noted. i now can not help but wounder that there indeed was some creadabale facts presented in some fasion. i feel this bears closer observations.

some of the claimes made by the extra tretrials are in compleete disagreement whith there other statements. such as no others have been contacted. then they say they have contacted millions. in addition they also state that they have no knowlegde of some of the visitors to our terra firma. in that there technologies do not allow them to even determine what type of species they are from. for there tech will not allow them to peek into there ships. that said the E.T.'s are incorrect when stating (im my humble opinion) that there have been no other forms of direct contact besides mr. meiers on this planet. in that they contradict them sleves. and in any land that cast doubts. i am reminded of the video footage shown on the movie "close encounters of the fourth kind".

i found it interesting the rules of engagement. that was put upon Eduard Albert Meier. in that he had to make progress or face the threat of discontinuations. interesting enough i noted mr meier has used these tactics on his sister FIGU orginization in some parts of the americas. he cut them off for they in his opinion were not doing the work they were tasked with. same way meier was cut off.

again we can not have a full conscensis as to the validity with out further evedance. i myself would relish a face to face with this fellow to at the very least satisfie my own desires as to the truth. i have attempted to hold some online conversations with him only to be cast down by his american entities (they will not let you talk to him with out a screening). some responses i recived were of the nature "don't stop taking your meds" or "are you the one that flew over the cooko's nest?" not a conversation one should present to a succsesful explorer of the truth such as we.

i have found some simularities with mr meyers contact notes and with mr fawscetts journals. mr fawcett recorded an incounter while he was serching for the north pole and came into an event of displacement and contact not with an extra trestreal but with the entire population. the simularities i refer to are of the notation as to the thelogies of both species constrants of behavyour involving the spritual essoteric concepts of the light of creation. there is a higher archie in place that governs them all. both in meiers papers and in facwetts papers this is noted. interesting enough this is also mentioned in the thoths manuscripts. more to the correctness. thoth thrice times greatest the atlantien. however in thoths case we have all been making our best guess as to what he wrote on the emerald tablet"S".

in the end i myself do not know the truth as it should be. but i am intreagued.

Solx
terren truth seeker

Krisztian
03-14-2013, 08:05 PM
There's a rather striking passage in one of Whitley Streiber's "Communion" books, (and let me also state that I think Streiber has gone a little off the deep end as well,) where Whitley is shown a room full of bodies of the "Grays" (there's another label I don't really like,) and the being showing him around seems so proud, while Whitley is aghast as he first thinks that they're corpses. But the way the other entity is interacting, Whitley gets the idea that they're glorified suits, to be worn by these intelligences like a deep-sea hardsuit so they can survive in an underwater world.

This is an excellent discussion so far!

I've heard a hypnosis session on Streiber (well, several) and I can tell you from working with traumatized individuals for the past 14 years, it would be very difficult to fake the way he sounded! For a professional it sure was familiar.

The entire field of ufology is struggling with the phenomena of how to comprehend 'encounters' and experiences with our conditioned human brains. The interactions seem to be outside the norm of how we perceive and process reality.

solomon levi
03-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Just as alchemy is not just spiritual, not just lab, so too are aliens "out there" and "in here".
I would say "IMO", but I don't see it as opinion or mine. :)
The demarcation line between "as within, so without" is a subjective one, sometimes moved by
our own intent, sometimes by the intent of skilled others who understand these things. "Others"
can be aliens, hypnotists, shamans, technology...

Illen A. Cluf
03-17-2013, 03:12 AM
I literally grew up on Billy Meier, Whitley Strieber, David M. Jacobs, Donald E. Keyhoe, John Mack, Jacques Vallee, John Keel, Ivan T, Sanderson, Timothy Good, Gerald Heard, etc., etc., etc. I have not only read a huge amount of literature on the subject, but personally know several people and friends who have had legitimate contacts. One has had repeated and confirmed pregnancies only to have no trace of the embryo upon subsequent visits to a Doctor. Although I have never really had any personal experiences, I fully trust the experiences of friends who have had the experiences for most of their lives. I actually started out trying to debunk the experiences, but the more I studied it and met people who have had experiences, I could no longer deny their existence, although I'm not at all of the belief that they "came from another planet" or "came from some hidden tunnels within the earth", etc.

After decades of studying everything I could on the subject, I have come to the conclusion that the legitimate experiences (I believe that the majority of reports are based on inaccurate observation or interpretation) belong to the realm between the physical and the spiritual, much like apparitions were a century ago (I have had a direct and confirmed sighting of an apparition). Although they interact with our physical world, they do not seem wholly physical themselves, although they can appear fully phsycial to our senses. I think the greatest barrier to researchers trying to "explain" them, is that many of them assume they are completely physical in nature, and therefore they assume that they must follow all our scientific rules of measurement and detection. Since Science cannot deviate from these rules, I think it will be impossible to ever explain them properly.

Illen

solomon levi
03-17-2013, 06:18 PM
my sense of as above so below is very literal. we are capable, consciously and unconsciously, of externalising internals as if they exist independently, whereas all is one connected whole. one can experience the HGA as a separate being at one degree of initiation and as oneself at another degree, and as the One at another. aliens are like that too. everything is like that. aliens traveling from stars is not other than the astral body/plane. we don't usually realise we are looking at ourselves when we look at the stars. we don't realise what matter is and how atoms hold infinity like a hologram. i mean REALise. time is something wonderous that lets us experience separation as if advanced alien consciousness is different than our own, as if galaxies or atoms are other than self. on the level of unity there's not much to say, nothing of interest. but zeta reticuli visiting our planet and making crop circles or mutilating cattle is newsworthy. :) there are so many perspectives to view from. each true.

Krisztian
03-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I literally grew up on Billy Meier, Whitley Strieber, David M. Jacobs, Donald E. Keyhoe, John Mack, Jacques Vallee, John Keel, Ivan T, Sanderson, Timothy Good, Gerald Heard, etc., etc., etc.

Quite interesting, Illen.

Strieber I followed for a good number of years. I think he 'tries too hard' in recent years since the abductions stopped and still need to provide new material for the cultural identity he created. It is what it is. He seems to be into 'weather forecasting' as of late.

Meier I think is authentic [to a degree]; but as you as well as others pointed out, it's easy to be lost in these experiences, when the Ruach, the intellect, attempts to make sense, properly find it's place in the human drama. Old age. Hearing problems; possibly, dealing with mental health issues, that adds up with all things in life to some pretending and illusions and mistakes.

John Mack, he's a pioneer! I wonder what it would have been like without him.

Science cannot deviate from these rules, I think it will be impossible to ever explain them properly.

Science needs to evolve. I find authors and researchers of traditional science, especially those from American background, over-rationalize much frequently. Like with all human, they want to control the phenomena, and they can't. That sets up quite the ego-bruising. So if one cannot control, then one must 'push it out of awareness'.

Illen A. Cluf
03-18-2013, 02:56 AM
Quite interesting, Illen.

Strieber I followed for a good number of years. I think he 'tries too hard' in recent years since the abductions stopped and still need to provide new material for the cultural identity he created. It is what it is. He seems to be into 'weather forecasting' as of late.

It's almost as if he really misses his contacts. The people I know would give anything to be free of the contacts.

Meier I think is authentic [to a degree];

I'm not so sure. A friend regularly sent him a huge percentage of her income. A few times she could not make the payments, and he became quite angry. There were indications from others close to him that he became quite materialistic. It's possible that he did have legitimate experiences earlier, but that later he did try to fake some of his pictures. Someone at his compound discovered props hidden in his room at one time.

but as you as well as others pointed out, it's easy to be lost in these experiences, when the Ruach, the intellect, attempts to make sense, properly find it's place in the human drama. Old age. Hearing problems; possibly, dealing with mental health issues, that adds up with all things in life to some pretending and illusions and mistakes.

I used to always try to rationalize some of the sightings, which used to infuriate some of the people who saw the objects. I told them there were likely a hundred possible explanations for what they saw. I was challenged to come up with a list of 101 explanations, since at the time, someone had posted only about 30 in a book or magazine. I made a list and was able to come up with 101 (actually a few more) and gave it to the person who challenged me. He subsequently published it in a well-known UFO magazine at the time. I seriously believe that perhaps at least 90-95% of all sightings can be explained rationally. It's the other 5-10% that are of most interest. Perhaps some of those could be explained if we were more knowledgeable about natural phenomena, but I definitely don't think all of them can. If I hadn't had my own unusual experiences, I may never have believed in some of the experiences that some of my acquaintances had. There is so much in this existence that Science can never understand. Science is strictly about the physical world, although it does accept quantifiable forces. It's the unquantifiable that will always be ridiculed. This is often justifiable - but not always.

John Mack, he's a pioneer! I wonder what it would have been like without him.

It's unfortunate that he passed away while in his prime. I have often likened him to Dr. Steven Greer who has been doing a remarkable job of making presentations to Congress. I have seen him speak and he is incredibly articulate and intelligent. If you ever have a chance to see him speak, don't miss the opportunity. He usually brings along some highly professional people who served at top levels in government. These people have come forth as witnesses - often after retirement - to what the government has been hiding all these years about the UFO coverup.

Science needs to evolve. I find authors and researchers of traditional science, especially those from American background, over-rationalize much frequently. Like with all human, they want to control the phenomena, and they can't. That sets up quite the ego-bruising. So if one cannot control, then one must 'push it out of awareness'.

Science is always evolving, but it can only deal with the purely quantifiable, which is their specific mandate. There should be another respectable field created that deals with the unquantifiable. Unfortunately, this area of study is very broad today, and includes all sorts of delusional kooks and New Age opportunists. It needs to be separated from the irrational portion so that it can become more respectable and informative to the general public. I guess Alchemy is a little like that :-)

Krisztian
03-18-2013, 03:52 AM
I'm not so sure. A friend regularly sent him a huge percentage of her income. A few times she could not make the payments, and he became quite angry. There were indications from others close to him that he became quite materialistic. It's possible that he did have legitimate experiences earlier, but that later he did try to fake some of his pictures. Someone at his compound discovered props hidden in his room at one time.

I believe we're dealing with mental health issues. (I can tell you what the likely diagnosis is, but what for). This rarely ever gets 'air time' among researchers or groups.

But I think you're right.

If you ever have a chance to see him speak, don't miss the opportunity. He usually brings along some highly professional people who served at top levels in government. These people have come forth as witnesses - often after retirement - to what the government has been hiding all these years about the UFO coverup.

I went to see Dr. Greer when he was speaking at University of Toronto. The turn out was minimal. But as you said, he speaks well and his passion for the subjects shines!

Dragonsblood
01-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Again taking up an old thread, this time to share both what I believe - which is similar to Solomon's viewpoint that this is a drama of our own creation - I tend to think of Arthur's lines in Excalibur (1984) "Percival, I didn't know how empty was my soul until it was full. Lancelot carried my honor and Guinevere my guilt. My knights fought my causes."

That said (lol) both my wife and I have dreamed of and woken up with a strong presence still in the room, after seeing/making contact with beings in our dreams. Being highly sceptical and mostly illiterate in this matter a quick Google search seemed to identify e.g. the very tall blue beings and also very red skinned humanoids. These experiences were more potent than the standard archetypal dreams of snakes etc. as there is distinct experience of their intelligence, fortunately being benign albeit startling.

Don't much know what to do with this, letting it develop organically or drop away as necessary.

Krisztian
01-14-2014, 03:09 PM
. . . very tall blue beings and also very red skinned humanoids. These experiences were more potent than the standard archetypal dreams of snakes etc. as there is distinct experience of their intelligence, fortunately being benign albeit startling. . .

The blue beings can easily be that you perceived a 'traveler' and picked up on their energy body. The blue field can be perceived near, with and around our physical body as well. If you move your hand, for example, in rather dark lit room, there's a trail that follows it. It's blue in colour, a higher level replica of your own body. Recognized as Shiva in the Far East.

Star-beings also seem to have that colour tone, at least the ones I've had experiences with.

Thanks for that sharing.

Jerry
01-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Smurfs?

Ghislain
01-15-2014, 04:59 AM
Dragonsblood, these blue beings you found on Google, did they have a name or do you have a link?

How did they relate to what you experienced?

Ghislain

Dragonsblood
01-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Lol, more like the beings from Avatar the movie. I think that movie actually combines two beings from the same general region - a feline species and the tall "blueman group" type being. Again, apart from the experience of two - no specific interest in this
Smurfs?

Dragonsblood
01-15-2014, 06:54 AM
Hi Ghislain, youtube "tall blue beings" for the usual mix of channelings and decriptions. Personally - Apart from a visual and a strong feeling of presence / non-human intelligence there was no conscious interaction.
Dragonsblood, these blue beings you found on Google, did they have a name or do you have a link?

How did they relate to what you experienced?

Ghislain

Krisztian
01-15-2014, 04:14 PM
. . . there was no conscious interaction.

In many cases there isn't. Plus, "interaction" of any kind takes on a rather different experience when dealing with this. They're likely monitoring progress, or "triggering" reminders with those that are also from that race but been stripped psychically when born here. If this is the case with you, then you'll have a very interesting 2014.

If you want - you can PM anytime - I associate and relate well to what you said.

III
01-16-2014, 06:03 AM
I would like to throw in my 7 cents worth. I have had a series of extraordinary experiences, as has my partner. We have them together usually. I had one such extraordinary experience last night.

Some years ago at a health related forum site in the mid to late 90s I started tracking the timing on people's severely worsening experiences such as especially headaches. They fell into 3 distinct groupings that remained constant over a number of years, same people stayed were grouped together. It appeared that they (me included) were all responding to the same "external" energy changes.

Patanjali, in his Yoga Sutras, and quoted in English and explained in Raja Yoga by Vivekananda, lays out 5 rules for claiming something "new". First, there are no secret places. For one skilled in the art, ANYWHERE YOU CAN GO I CAN GO TOO. A person skilled in the art can be taken there by the other person. That place can be taught. It can't invalidate previously verified metaphysics. I don't remember the other one but it is along the same lines.

I have had two very memorable alien experiences, always from the POV of being a "visitor" riding along with the alien being. One was of short duration, dinner with a kind of canine carrion eater, though quite technologically advanced. The other was of months or years duration in an intelligent amphibious "lobster" type critter, again technologically advanced. In both cases I can't really say how advanced because of the limited amount of experience. I didn't see anything ahead of us but would I have understood it? Would I have an archetype to recognize it? Consider a microchip in 1900 as an artifact. We have Clarke's law at work here, "Any sufficiently advanced technology looks like magic" and I would add and possibly completely non-understandable or recognizable. Also, I was in the creature's viewpoint and everything was totally normal, unremarkable. Even the eating of carrion was normal during the experience.

I also can go into local earth "animal forms" as a shaman. Most of my experiences are with no physical forms of much larger scale intelligences. It took me 30 years to "trust" my experiences. In my experience the interpretation is based on one's closest matching archetypes. I have never had, to my knowing, any lies told in any of these experiences. In that "chamber" no lies are possible for either of us (me, my partner and other traveling companions) and we are unable to speak any lies. I have seen this from people in gnosis who when they come out of gnosis completely deny or distort to their own beliefs everything they had previously spoken. Memory and interpretation lie if the person has to force it to fit their beliefs. They are the ones that create the lies from these experiences.

What they told me always verified by my experiences often years later. However, I never have them telling me anything of the sort as these folks claim.

The one UFO experience I have had was with 2 other people and talking about it with a suitable scientist, we came to agree that it was likely a dinosaur killer or worse, possibly much worse, going by at perhaps 6-20 thousand miles out, depending upon it's velocity. I think that I should do some calculations and simulate it and see what the limits are.. Thousands of people reported seeing it that same night all along the eastern seaboard. We timed it and saw it go into the earth's shadow, obviously odd shaped and rotating. We distinctly saw umbra and penumbra and the effects of rotation at the edge of each. I can also estimate the time at the edges and duration of passage through the penumbra and the rate of rotations per some seconds. It was interesting at the time and terrifying to behold retrospectively.

I am dubious of many of the reports. However, I have recognized quite a few experiences others have had as being describable in their specific way though I may not have used those same words. For instance John Lilly saw some things I immediately recognized on first reading, and E.J. Gold even more descriptions.

Dragonsblood
01-16-2014, 07:08 AM
Memory and interpretation lie if the person has to force it to fit their beliefs.

How very true! I was taught this concept in the following manner - under instruction of a teacher and working in nature - a group of us formed an energetic circle and opened to any positive influence wanting to make contact.
When something appeared we were each given the opportunity to describe what we saw, the catholic saw the Virgin Mother, the shaman saw her spirit guide/totem animal, etc.
On dropping our progamming and interpretations the entity was independently and accurately described - simply a spirit of the area in which we were hiking.
Alchemy has been great at teaching me to drop preconceived ideas and see with new eyes (entymology of re-spect).

Also loved the rules for claiming something new, wouldn't that be a fantastic search filter setting.

III
01-17-2014, 05:43 AM
How very true! I was taught this concept in the following manner - under instruction of a teacher and working in nature - a group of us formed an energetic circle and opened to any positive influence wanting to make contact.
When something appeared we were each given the opportunity to describe what we saw, the catholic saw the Virgin Mother, the shaman saw her spirit guide/totem animal, etc.
On dropping our progamming and interpretations the entity was independently and accurately described - simply a spirit of the area in which we were hiking.
Alchemy has been great at teaching me to drop preconceived ideas and see with new eyes (entymology of re-spect).

Also loved the rules for claiming something new, wouldn't that be a fantastic search filter setting.

Hi Dragonsblood,

Right. I have heard lots of NDE experiences from people of various beliefs. They follow that schema too. A Catholic girl saw a glistening white spiral staircase with St Peter greeting her at the top. A Buddhist walked a converging spiral path with the ground covered with the golden leaves from the trees all around and at the center was The Buddha. Others literally were ferried across a river and greeted by their (make choice- mother, Jesus, other trusted honored personage). Those in fear of being "judged" saw their fears and "sins". Those experiencing LOVE without fear or limit experienced enlightenment with all mysteries and traumas about their life cleared.

Those who came back for recurrence involuntarily out of fear came back to lives filled with their fears, "kicked out of heaven", a softer version "not their time" or "not done with their work". Those coming back voluntarily came back to continue learning and evolving their being by helping others. And those who were suicides were sent back with an understanding of why they shouldn't suicide into the same circumstances until they choose not to suicide. It was really quite extraordinary to watch how people personalized all of the experience based on their beliefs.

Also loved the rules for claiming something new, wouldn't that be a fantastic search filter setting

Yes indeed. Applying it to things in this world works well too. So in understanding relativity, if one can go to the chamber in which "time dilation" as one approaches C is obvious, and then can "read" the chamber, so much more is also obvious. Now finding the chamber in which quantum theory and relativity are true at the same time, through a "refined" understanding of how they interface, then one has a grand unified theory or whatever one wishes to call it. It might be said that it becomes "real" when a second person can see that in it's completeness also. So, let's consider the appearance that expansion of the universe occurs at > C, is that "real" or an artifact of low data rate or what?

Dragonsblood
01-17-2014, 06:58 AM
It might be said that it becomes "real" when a second person can see that in it's completeness also. So, let's consider the appearance that expansion of the universe occurs at > C, is that "real" or an artifact of low data rate or what?

HI III,

This is heavy stuff which takes the power of the observer to another level. In my limited understanding a mirror can be concave, convex or flat and will reflect what is there in three different ways.
A friend was part of a group training with a master who showed them successively a vision of the universe as expanding, contracting and something else (can't remember) - each being equally and absolutely true.
All I can take from this is that when one is "absolutely certain" you only have understanding at that level, and of the physics of that place, and should not try to generalise too much.
Thinking that anything that takes us towards an improved unified theory - better squares the circle, or can better contain everything and No-thing, should pass the 5 rules for something "new" and form the basis from which to work.

Andro
01-17-2014, 07:18 AM
The 5 rules for something "new".

If you don't mind, what are those 5 rules? (assuming there's anything 'new')

Thanks.

Dragonsblood
01-17-2014, 07:46 AM
If you don't mind, what are those 5 rules? (assuming there's anything 'new')

Thanks.

With respect to III's post #25 above : "Patanjali, in his Yoga Sutras, and quoted in English and explained in Raja Yoga by Vivekananda, lays out 5 rules for claiming something "new". First, there are no secret places. For one skilled in the art, ANYWHERE YOU CAN GO I CAN GO TOO. A person skilled in the art can be taken there by the other person. That place can be taught. It can't invalidate previously verified metaphysics. I don't remember the other one but it is along the same lines."

Andro
01-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Must have missed it... Thanks... I wonder what the 5th one is... I'll see if Google yields anything...

III
01-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Must have missed it... Thanks... I wonder what the 5th one is... I'll see if Google yields anything...

My copy of the book is on loan somewhere or other or I would look it up. The Vivekananda translation and updated non-dual explanation is the one I'm familiar with. In my experiences I know these "rules" to be a reasonably correct description. The COS (Cosmic Operating System) can be updated, expanded etc, but it has a quality control mechanism before the version revision is "installed". Real changes happen immediately. One such change that I remember was July 6, 1996 at 6 am EDT. Several hours later that day I called a friend and he said "Welcome to the new millennium" when he heard my voice. That was the only time that change has ever been mentioned to me.