PDA

View Full Version : hi

alchemicalturtoise
12-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi guys, thank you for having me here!
I browsed the Forum a bit - what an informative and supportive place to be!
I got into Thoth and pathworking after some 15 years of Tarot studies and LonMilo's books and dvd courses on the deck brought me here (i mean, google did - but that's the idea behind the search lol ;) )
I know null/zero about Alchemy - apart from being fascinated by it ever since i read Gustav Meyrink novels while still a teenager in Prague.
I have background in Kabbalah, being studying and living it for over a decade now; i got interested in the Thelemic thought via Thoth Tarot and last six months am avidly reading materials on GD and Crowley.
Other that, originally i am from SE Europe and i live in Moscow, Russia, doing a phd program at a local uni here;
i am a pro writer, i mostly write micro fiction (albeit i've published a novelette too) and have published three books by now.
I think that shall suffice for the start of a beautiful friendship... ;)
Once again, thank you so much for having me here - i am looking forward to learning from you!

Awani
12-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi and welcome!

:cool:

alchemicalturtoise
12-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi and welcome!

:cool:

Thank you, dev!
What a great website is yours ! Enjoyed reading the poems and have subscribed to the youtube channel. Thanks once again!

Nibiru
12-11-2011, 02:43 AM
Welcome!!

I know null/zero about Alchemy

Then you already possess a key :cool:

alchemicalturtoise
12-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Welcome!!

Then you already possess a key :cool:

Thank you Niburu!
Thank you for the encouragement!!! Lol, its truth though that when one is willing, does realize they know nothing and is blessed to be in a great surrounding for learning - it is the best start possible!
Thank you for having me here!

solomon levi
12-13-2011, 01:00 AM
Welcome Alchemical Tortise!
Slow and steady wins the race. :)

alchemicalturtoise
12-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Welcome Alchemical Tortise!
Slow and steady wins the race. :)

Thank you, Solomon! Cool blog!