PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Geometry, Gemetria and transfigurations

peethagoras
12-12-2011, 09:35 PM
If the name John Dee is known to you, then his Scrying Glass may be known also.

In my researches into Dee's practices, I came across a story about some guy called Robert Devereux, the second Earl of essex, and great favorite of Elizabeth I. To cut the blau down he attempted to overthrow her seat, but ended up losing his head. A tale concering a certain ring given him by the queen was passed down the centuries. The point is that I never believed that story, I thought it had a secret message underneath, and it happens that I was correct.

The tale really tells us that Devereux never was executed, the story being manufactured to enable the truth to be anchored to it for posterity: a good tale has more chance of survival than boring stupid revolutions.

But what the tale of the ring reveals is far deeper than I would ever have imagined.

Here is a famous enigmatic face which has caused much argument between scholars. I emplyed John Dee's Scrying Glass in the way he really intended it to be used.

By the way, Robert Devereux, was the second Earl of Essex, and also of a place in Normandy. What was that place called?

Three letters: can you read it in bodyless Rob's eyes?

Oops! it won't upload for sone reason. Its only about 70kb. Its a jpg, so whats goin on? hen its sortedI will add it in.

Illen A. Cluf
12-13-2011, 12:30 AM
In my researches into Dee's practices, I came across a story about some guy called Robert Devereux, the second Earl of essex, and great favorite of Elizabeth I.

If you research this deep enough, you will eventually find that Robert Devereux was actually the blood brother of Francis Bacon. Francis, of course was never a "Bacon" by blood, nor was Robert a "Devereux" by blood. Both were adopted. Their actual blood mother was almost certainly Queen Elizabeth I. Their actual father was almost certainly Robert Dudley, Lord Leicester. Robert was born about 5 years after Francis. The Queen married Dudley in secret in the Tower of London during 1557 and again in the house of Lord Pembroke on September 12, 1560.

Francis Bacon, was, of course, the real genius behind the playwright, Shakespeare, as well as other writers of the time, such as Marlowe and Edmund Spencer. He was also the major editor of the new translation of the Bible.

This may all sound speculative, but Bacon/Shakespeare himself encoded his history directly, and very precisely into his own writing, knowing that someone in the future would finally have the real history. Some of his works have already been decoded by Dr. Orville W. Owens and Elizabeth Wells Galluo, during the later 1800's, while much remains to be completed.

IAC

peethagoras
12-13-2011, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the effort.

I wonder what happened to my image?

Anyway,you said " Francis Bacon, was, of course, the real genius behind the playwright, Shakespeare, as well as other writers of the time, such as Marlowe and Edmund Spencer. He was also the major editor of the new translation of the Bible. "

And although I agree with most of what you said, I am afraid I cannot agree with your authorship claim.

Thanks very much for the reply.

peethagoras
12-13-2011, 01:05 AM
I managed to get the thing to upload, do feel free to do whatever

regards

Ghislain
12-13-2011, 09:36 PM
do feel free to do whatever

http://genius.toucansurf.com/face%20play.jpg

:) hot or cold? lol

You did say whatever!

Ghislain