PDA

View Full Version : Heya

Amur
01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Been delving and taking steps towards different forms of alchemy and had it kinda in the veins for some while already, although I haven't yet studied any alchemy I'm very interested in different forms of alchemy to get better into harmony with the surroundings and nature and so forth, will be later on studying Chemistry in the university to further develop areas of alchemy and other things. Actually got so much interest areas that I think I'll just devote most of my life to different research, or atleast that is how it feels at the moment.

Been doing alot of mind and consciousness research and come to the conclusion about how the body works and with what and so forth, will still be interesting to experiment with the multi-dimensional fluid to see what can be established with that and linking it harmonically to the body, as it currently seems to be developing I'm probably becoming a mad scientist somewhere in an isolated place, but I kinda like it :cool:

Aleilius
01-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Hi Amur, welcome to the NEW forum. Please bear with us, things are still a bit hectic.

... as it currently seems to be developing I'm probably becoming a mad scientist somewhere in an isolated place, but I kinda like it
Haha, you and me both. I feel like a mad scientist 99.5% of the time, and the other 0.4% of the time I feel like I'm crazy (0.1% of the time I'm unconscious).