PDA

View Full Version : lemnian earth

solomon levi
12-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Greetings.
Well, I'd like to post something on this lemnian earth after doing some studies.
It is not a clear step-by-step recipe thing; just some significant pointing IMO.
I've already written quite a bit about clays and silicates (clay is aluminum silicate).
This is a bit of additional work in that area. But it is not my intention, nor do I think
it necessary, to pit it against the limestone work, but that is not abnormal to do so,
to see these comparisons and contrasts. It is not my intention to compete against
other paths and/or other theories. I generally just post info as it comes to me, and
I've posted on a lot of paths. The limestone path is a good one. Do not discount it
just because there are clay paths, and vice-versa.

That said, we are informed that clay paths exist. Fulcanelli has been quoted several
times by several people - the way of the poor. Limestone would obviously be available
to the poor as well, and here we have our first comparison. But lets leave limestone in
its other threads and look at lemnian earth.

Lemnian earth is an earth of a specific location, Lemnos, and prepared a certain way
and even at a certain time, if we view it historically. The earth at Lemnos was considered
better than other similar earths, but of course we must consider these similars since
we know that our second matter cannot be something rare and at the same time available
to all at no price, or a low price, depending on what you read.

You can do the googling if this interests you. For now, I give the distillation of my googles. :)

Next to lemnian earth was terra sigillata, which we can consider our red earth/adamah.
Notice that lemnian earth was 'sealed' by those who made it to verify its authenticity,
and so was terra sigillata - that's what it means, "sealed". Remember Fulcanelli comparing
salt to sel and seal? And what is also noticeable is the reference to sabot and epiphany cakes,
for these clays were formed into discs or cakes and stamped with a seal, hence they were
known in greek as "sphragis". This term again refers to the seal and in religion to sacramental
shew bread/wafers. It has a gematria value of 1014 which is also the number of Dionysios.
Dionysios is known as a god of epiphany, "the god that comes". The greek apobainw = 1014
and means "to come down from". He holds a thyrsus, a fennel rod with a pine cone on one end,
which is as capable as the rods of Moses and Aaron in bringing forth water from the rock.

I don't want to emphasize at all the gematria - it's not like hard science, but it is interesting and
a true method of communication. For example, when the Fama and Confessio of the Rosicrucians
are directed to "the erudite", that is for people versed in the old languages, and especially greek
and hebrew gematria, of which those documents are overflowing with. Anyway, I was just
reading some more on lemnian earth and the red, also called lemnian reddle, is miltos lhmnia
in greek which adds to 1049. And wouldn't you know, the only 1049 I have in my dictionary I
am compiling is thrysos, the staff of the Bacchantes.

Other potential clays are the fuller's earth. There is reason to believe that alum was also involved
in the composition, perhaps from the stream. Both of these are again reflected in Fulcanelli's work
as pieces of the puzzle - at least I have seen them there. Also armenian bole. Perhaps the work
requires two clays - two streams/fountains from the oak, one red and one white. This definitely
seems suggested, for they say there are three types of lemnian earth and two are the white and
the red.

If you study the lemnian earth, you will find that this is not any clay dug from the ground, but
the preparation of it. Water from a stream would be diverted to a pit which flooded it. After sitting
for a time this would cause various layers of water and clay mixed. The top-most layer only would
be used for lemnian earth cakes.

I'll post more when I get a chance.

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/Issues/2008/July/ColumnThecrucible.asp

this is a very good study of boles, clays and marles:
http://books.google.com/books?id=k0IpWRdwWTsC&pg=PA3&dq=lemnian+earth&hl=en&sa=X&ei=BTv5TrCdE8eyiQLpucS-Dg&ved=0CFYQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=lemnian%20earth&f=false

horticult
12-27-2011, 11:24 PM
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/117/angelourina.jpg

sex matters

solomon levi
12-28-2011, 01:14 AM
There are a couple stories: in one the bole was brought from a cave which remained
covered and guarded all year. But the other has to do with these pits which were made
to collect water.

http://www.sasaa.co.uk/case%20studies%204.htm

solomon levi
12-28-2011, 04:05 AM
"Asherah functioned as a goddess and consort of Yahweh and was worshiped as the
Queen of Heaven, for whose festival the Hebrews baked small cakes."

Asherah was known as the Queen of Heaven. If one studies the history, you find she was
also associated with Baal. This is a reflection of the lost goddess - we have Yahweh/Jehovah
as sky god and Baal as devil and serpent/dragon, but in goddess religions, we have the queen
of heaven as the pole/polarity to the serpent. There is a lot here - I'll share some.

Recall a post on the tree of life with the eagle at the top and the serpent/dragon at the bottom/roots.
What is of interest is another interpretation of Asherah - the name refers to the goddess but also her
idols. The Jehovah religion was set on destroying these idols. The problem with our bible is that
the hebrew AShRH is often translated as "grove", but it refers to upright structures, sometimes a
tree that was made into an idol, sometimes of stone, and the name refers especially to Obelisks.
So we see in the bible that sometimes these were destroyed by fire, uprooted or broken.
Exodus 34:13 states: "Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles."

A tree, particulary the oak of the druids and alchemist, and a stone obelisk or steeple or may pole,
etc, are used to channel this force from the heavens, the "Queen of Heaven" - Asherah.
Now AShRH = 506 which is also the sum of GRGSh, mirey clay soil.

Consider especially a "grove" of asherah and the temple stonehenge, around which is a trench,
possibly used for holding water:

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRxNP9Xrq1sRWQh26KptBmFEaOVSIv0 UkPBiOEkM7LWsa7V7Zqgg

So we can now see the relationship between the oak, the stone asherah, and the
sea of energy/SM represented by the Queen of heaven and Mary. Well, I hope
you can see it.

There is a lot of gematria that helps with the associations. A lot.