PDA

View Full Version : Biggest orgy of human history

Amur
01-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Gonna organize some awesome orgies this year on a soul level for humanity, the event will take place somewhere in February-May and might even lead to multiple events if the first time goes well. The event will be supervised by tantric masters to see that erverything goes right. The event will be held inside a specially built astral place with a chillout room with nullified energies where one can go to rest if the energy gets too intensive.

If anyone wants to participate then just take contact with me on the soul level and we will look a bit into your own sexual awareness. Everyone will not be able to participate and the ones signing up will be selected by a special board of women. When you sign up and when you get accepted into the events a special tantric teaching modules will be enabled which will teach you the basics of sexuality and some basic moves that you can do on a soul level. Not all men will make it as many are not sexually advanced enough to participate in such an event.

The energies will get very intense so be prepared for that. The training module will also train you of ther dangers of these intensive energies and will also train you about sudden things such as a kundalini explosion or sudden enlightenment, which might happen in the event such as this one.

The event is a worldwide event meaning that anyone can participate from anywhere in the world.

Ideas for the event can be given to myself on the astral level or on the physical level.

theFool
01-07-2012, 01:34 PM
The event will be held inside a specially built astral place
What do you mean with that? Participants will "travel astrally" to reach there?

Ryski_06
08-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Can you explain more, what is the special tantric teaching module? And what do you mean by sexually advanced? Sorry to ask such question but I am interested in learning and becoming more aware. Thank you.:)