PDA

View Full Version : Book of Aquarius - Debate with Author ??

thoth
01-07-2012, 01:01 AM
OK so.....

I thought it might be best to start this as a new thread even though these two threads have been running - and seem to be coming to a natural end. A new thread a new fresh start. We know that sign00 was not the author of the book of Aquarius and he generated a lot of false heat. (Moderator please feel free to re-categorise thread)

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2557-Alchemy-and-The-Philosopher-s-Stone-is-Real
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2058-The-Book-of-Aquarius

I'm relatively new on the practical side but have been reading for 20 yrs but going around in circles, every so often thinking now I have it, until ....... I read the next book. (Maybe some of my confusion is beacause there is more than one method - aside from dry/wet paths.)

I have read the book of Aquarius and am somewhat convinced about the references & quotes of the old authors.

I'm planning on following the instructions of the BOA, but do wonder at the back of my mind if it misses that spiritual ingerdient - an undetermined pre-matter which must be captured, often hinted at by some of the knowledgebale contributors of this forum, or ............ is the magnet of the GW sufficeient to attract that spriitual ingerdient - maybe in a watered down version (no pun), compared to other ways. Perhaps there are other more efficient ways to capture the spiritual essence.

As Solomon Levi, nicely put it "urine is on the table" (wont be going for dinner in your house Solomon, unless its a take away :D )
Even if the idea from the BOA does not produce THE STONE, maybe it could produce a medicine stone ?

I just seem a bit suprised on the previous posts above, it has not had more discussion on the actual theory presented. There are other threads on this forum every so often, that do reference the GW, and the 2nd kingdom .........

I emailed the author on his forum and suggested he talk about his theory here, and respond to the smoke left by sign00. He said he would if he thought there was an interest.

So my suggestion is, lets just leave out personalities, and who did or did not write the book of Aquarius - that doesnt really matter. Lets just talk about the theory. (As far as I can see the author has not made any money out of it)

BTW i've no connection with this author, just would like to see a real discussion on this theory as I plan to spend some time on it. There are so many really knowledgle experimenters here I would love to hear what they think - one way or the other

I know this might not be popular with everyone, but I hope the old timers of this foum dont mind a relative newbie throwing this up there for discussion.
:)

So hopefully, no heat........, just light .........

III
01-07-2012, 06:14 AM
OK so.....

I thought it might be best to start this as a new thread even though these two threads have been running - and seem to be coming to a natural end. A new thread a new fresh start. We know that sign00 was not the author of the book of Aquarius and he generated a lot of false heat. (Moderator please feel free to re-categorise thread)

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2557-Alchemy-and-The-Philosopher-s-Stone-is-Real
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2058-The-Book-of-Aquarius

I'm relatively new on the practical side but have been reading for 20 yrs but going around in circles, every so often thinking now I have it, until ....... I read the next book. (Maybe some of my confusion is beacause there is more than one method - aside from dry/wet paths.)

I have read the book of Aquarius and am somewhat convinced about the references & quotes of the old authors.

I'm planning on following the instructions of the BOA, but do wonder at the back of my mind if it misses that spiritual ingerdient - an undetermined pre-matter which must be captured, often hinted at by some of the knowledgebale contributors of this forum, or ............ is the magnet of the GW sufficeient to attract that spriitual ingerdient - maybe in a watered down version (no pun), compared to other ways. Perhaps there are other more efficient ways to capture the spiritual essence.

As Solomon Levi, nicely put it "urine is on the table" (wont be going for dinner in your house Solomon, unless its a take away :D )
Even if the idea from the BOA does not produce THE STONE, maybe it could produce a medicine stone ?

I just seem a bit suprised on the previous posts above, it has not had more discussion on the actual theory presented. There are other threads on this forum every so often, that do reference the GW, and the 2nd kingdom .........

I emailed the author on his forum and suggested he talk about his theory here, and respond to the smoke left by sign00. He said he would if he thought there was an interest.

So my suggestion is, lets just leave out personalities, and who did or did not write the book of Aquarius - that doesnt really matter. Lets just talk about the theory. (As far as I can see the author has not made any money out of it)

BTW i've no connection with this author, just would like to see a real discussion on this theory as I plan to spend some time on it. There are so many really knowledgle experimenters here I would love to hear what they think - one way or the other

I know this might not be popular with everyone, but I hope the old timers of this foum dont mind a relative newbie throwing this up there for discussion.

So hopefully, no heat........, just light .........

Hi Thoth,

I don't know how much you have read of what I've posted. If you have read much of it you know that I practice a modern tantric alchemy for the purpose of evolving my being, whatever the implications might be in that. I am involved in regular practice for 50 years more or less in this life. I also work from the understanding that we are self designing self evolving self realizing beings. I do a partnered alchemy with a suitable alchemical woman and our bodies, minds and souls are our lab. I am pleased with how our current alchemical sequence is going and how the previous ones have gone. I do know that what I'm doing is successful and teachable though it isn't about technique. Technique is pretty straightforward and flexible and is only a means to an end, not the end. An interaction with LOVE itself is at the heart of the alchemy. I don't know that anybody here understands my alchemical practices any better than I understand all physical lab work done in solitude and I don't know if it even has a chance of working, or not. I do know that I found 00 quite fraudulent in what he was doing and how he was doing it. I have no idea about the book in question and have neither the time or energy or inclination to do so. I confine my discussion to ideas and philosophy, not lab procedures, because I know nothing about them and have no need to know. In the practice of the type of alchemy I do, we work each other through our shit, and urine too, as part of the purification. So perhaps you can tell me how this proposed discussion with the author(?) about this book is supposed to be of service to anybody's alchemy? It doesn't strike me as a variation on the waundering monks game, but then I don't know beans about the lab work. So what is your game? Have fun.

horticult
01-07-2012, 03:29 PM
the surest & quickest is just 2 drink GW

mighty, but not panacea

so i welcome any methods, how to improve basic GW ;-)

maybe solomon levi can post some new data & effects with GW ormus

TUNGSTEN
01-08-2012, 04:22 PM
the book is incredible, excellent!

thoth
01-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi III,

Tantric is not something I have any experience of, but I'm open to all ideas. Everyone focuses in one or two areas of interest, mine now being physical lab alchemy. I know there is more than the physical part, and we need to include that spiritual component or Love as you mention (in one form or another).

In the meantime while I am trying to expand my knowledge I'm also looking at plant spagyrics, for the health benefit.

And then there is the GW path which I am becoming more and more interested in. Maybe its a dead end but I plan to explore it -
Thats why I posted it in the practical section of this forum. At the very least I would hope that a powerful medicine stone could be produced from it, but there seem many variations on the procedures I was hoping to get more info before I dedicate time to it.
Fulcanelli also mentions GW briefly .

I agree with you, in that I also foond sign00 fraudulent - he was not the author of the book in question. My idea was that a discussion/debate with the real author could be of benefit to people looking to work with GW. There are several older threads which talk about GW so there is some interest here on the subject. I recently only came came accross the threads- which Solomon Levi posted http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1037-researching-gw-stone-and-alkahest

On your own path its great to hear of peolple making progress. Different paths for different folks !

ggkvarma
05-07-2012, 06:42 AM
hi everyone,
Is somethingwrong with web site of BOA i am not able to find it.

solomon levi
05-07-2012, 09:06 AM
I don't know anything about the website.
I just wanted to reply to the original thread - debate with the author.
I have debated with him and he is not open-minded at all.
I'd say don't waste your time. But feel free to debate him and see for yourself.
What kind of fruits will such a tree bear?

Draconisnova
05-25-2012, 12:46 AM
The Book of Aquarius, is an excellent source for beginners, but is not the way to achieve the stone. The urine path is just one part of many processes, the only thing you will produce is the Alkahest or universal solvent, not the stone. but you need this Alkahest to achieve the stone is a fact.
Although i suggest for those following the Book of Aquarius, to consider other options all well, the author of the Book of Aquarius, donīt achieve the stone or even get near, so donīt follow all he say blindly, but if you have a few thousand dollars to spend, why not, is fun at least.
The Author donīt even consider the "Secret Fire of the Philosophers" or even get near to understand what it really is.

Draconisnova.

Axismundi000
05-25-2012, 01:27 AM
As shown in my intro I'm new to Alchemy.....

I read the book of aquarius on pdf, guys I don't understand why you HAVE to use urine for this work. Surely the athanor can convert other prime materia, I am a novice, put me right here!

OK the first guy that did work with urine discovered phosporous, I feel a natural revulsion here, isn't Alchemy about the secret processes of nature?

solomon levi
05-25-2012, 02:15 AM
As shown in my intro I'm new to Alchemy.....

I read the book of aquarius on pdf, guys I don't understand why you HAVE to use urine for this work. Surely the athanor can convert other prime materia, I am a novice, put me right here!

OK the first guy that did work with urine discovered phosporous, I feel a natural revulsion here, isn't Alchemy about the secret processes of nature?

Well, urine is a fair subject because it contains volatile and fixed and their union in ammonium carbonate/"volatile alkali".
The first efforts in the book of Aqu are to make and purify this volatile alkali.
But there are other subjects that can make volatile alkali.
Starkey made it with natural processes with salt of tartar and turpentine.

In theory, any subject can be divided, purified and conjoined.
But in practice, some subjects are better and easier to work with.

There is also a process of the most pure and natural way which involves collecting
the spirit of the world (SM - Spiritus Mundi). It is a great secret and probably what
you are referring to. :)

Axismundi000
05-25-2012, 04:27 AM
So is it that urine can be regarded as a ready made prime materia but you can use other starting materials?

solomon levi
05-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Yes, if by ready made you mean it has all you need in it; and by prime materia you mean initial subject.
It still needs to be prepared - separation, purification and marriage of fixed and volatile.
Sometimes alchemists say we need add nothing, only remove the superfluous. This can apply to urine.

Axismundi000
05-26-2012, 01:01 AM
My final novice question for this thread:

Would morning dew and and natural 'sun-dried' salt, mixed, be a good starting materia rather then urine?

Krisztian
05-26-2012, 01:22 AM
The Book of Aquarius, is an excellent source for beginners, but is not the way to achieve the stone. The urine path is just one part of many processes, the only thing you will produce is the Alkahest or universal solvent, not the stone. but you need this Alkahest to achieve the stone is a fact.
Although i suggest for those following the Book of Aquarius, to consider other options all well, the author of the Book of Aquarius, donīt achieve the stone or even get near, so donīt follow all he say blindly, but if you have a few thousand dollars to spend, why not, is fun at least.
The Author donīt even consider the "Secret Fire of the Philosophers" or even get near to understand what it really is.

My laboratory experiences reveal that any process can yield good results but only if it is based on the inner guidance of our own Master. The making of the true Philosopher's Stone is very likely a simple process, in fact, super simple. Our tendency to complicate things is what stands in the way. The Book of Aquarius can also yield results, it's just that the timing astrologically, beginning of work, inner turmoil of alchemist, etc. will complicate and/or often provide failure.

Whether you can make The Stone has very little to do with whether you can follow written, precise instructions; it's about where you are as a spiritual entity, it's a manifestation of a now-complete life.

Krisztian
05-26-2012, 01:27 AM
My final novice question for this thread: Would morning dew and and natural 'sun-dried' salt, mixed, be a good starting materia rather then urine?

I suggest you look into purchasing Barbault's Gold of a Thousand Mornings if you're interested in experimenting with morning dew. Dubuis believes otherwise, so I guess we'll allow the two French alchemists to have a different point of view.

Let me know how it goes?

Andro
05-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Would morning dew and and natural 'sun-dried' salt, mixed, be a good starting materia rather then urine?

Hi Axis,

Do you know what you are looking for?

What are the Qualities you expect to find in your starting matter?

What are the Qualities you expect to see in your matter, after it is prepared?

Are you merely seeking to follow a recipe? What is your guiding Philosophy in approaching this Work?

Matter is a great teacher. It doesn't lie, and it will show you things that books and recipes never will.

Additionally, you can check out the thread about Dew and Sea Salt HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?590-Heated-Debate-Over-the-Dew-Salt-Method-%28philowar%29), as well as study the Salt Work of Roger Guasco (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyaka-asso.org%2Fyaka%2Frosee%2Flr_sel2.php).

Best of luck on your quest.

Axismundi000
05-26-2012, 02:04 AM
Thankyou for your kind responses

Krisztian, Androgynus

Plenty for me to read in these threads!

At present for practical reasons I wish to avoid cinnebar and dangerous chemicals, stick to the more non-toxic stuff. I am not going after a specific formula or recipe, rather it is a feeling my way forward with both Lab practice and theory.

solomon levi
05-26-2012, 07:43 AM
A little more reading concerning sea salt:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?656-fixation-of-sea-salt-towards-the-P-stone
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2650-fusible-salt-reconsidered

So some works try to make the sea salt fusible and others to make it volatilised or
similar to volatile alkali. A dew would theoretically contain ammonium carbonate.
My thoughts were that liquid ammonia itself might be used in some capacity with
sea salt. But I don't know if anyone has been successful in these paths. But contemplating
and experimenting on sea salt would not be a dead end if you know what you're doing.

In short, "yes" on sea salt as a good starting matter. But Androgynus' advice should be
well-considered. :)

Axismundi000
05-27-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm so glad I joined this forum loads of usefull info and debate.

I greatly appreciate that forum members present different paradigms for me to examine. I know this royal art is a serious matter (no pun meant!).

I got my new rotary pump yesterday, just waiting for the the tubing and extra glassware whilst I start to collect dew. Lots to read and sift through, divination and theurgy will help I think.

my thanks.

lifetime seeker
07-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi fellow seekers,

Just wanted to add a note here about BOA, without
debate of its' possible merit. It seems someone wants
them down, as the infamous 'forbidden 404' page has
found its way there.

even using ghost sites to enter from all different angles,
closed it seems? Too much attention?

just throwing that out

Andro
07-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi fellow seekers,

Just wanted to add a note here about BOA, without
debate of its' possible merit. It seems someone wants
them down, as the infamous 'forbidden 404' page has
found its way there.

even using ghost sites to enter from all different angles,
closed it seems? Too much attention?

just throwing that out

The site is back up, for those interested. It was probably just maintenance or a temporary glitch (I assume...).

Krisztian
07-05-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm so glad I joined this forum loads of usefull info and debate.I greatly appreciate that forum members present different paradigms for me to examine. I know this royal art is a serious matter (no pun meant!). I got my new rotary pump yesterday, just waiting for the the tubing and extra glassware whilst I start to collect dew. Lots to read and sift through, divination and theurgy will help I think.

Be aware of your attitude when collecting. Say a prayer beforehand.

Axismundi000
07-05-2012, 02:40 AM
Thanks

I am reminded of God giving manna from heaven to help Moses lead the Jews through the wilderness.

Krisztian
07-06-2012, 03:30 AM
I could be wrong, I just get the sense that the "author" on the Book of Aquarius site isn't the real author? Does anyone else share my thoughts?

SolX
07-09-2013, 09:28 PM
salutations fellow explorers :)

i wish i had more time to expound on this pratical applacations of the stone.

first off i would like to say that the "Author" handle is the handle of the creator of the book of aquarious named Anonamious. it is of a great degree of dis interest to many of whom he/she may be. just that it is a good book for learning the basics. a needed book in our later days and times. Where i may disagree with he/she on many discusitions it is with a glad heart that he/she produced the consolidated works in an easy to understand form for all to enjoy.

secondly there is far too much to mention in a few short hours of typing to illistrate all the lab work needed to procure the tool "the pholisophers stone." very little is mentioned about how to bind the stone with other compounds to acheeve any desired effects. that work alone will take longer then the manufacture of the alkeheist alone. then comes the purifing exercises, then comes the multiplacation triles, then comes, then comes, then comes. on and on. there is a great deal of work needed to do this thing. do not let me discourage you, it is a relitively simple process. it is just that the first time you do it is is crazy labor intensive. for myself it has been very instructive and the people it has brought me closer to to discuse essoteric interest is priceless beyound what the stone may do for us.

i too have had any number of debates with this Author and have grown with understandings from the efforts of that camunications. "Priceless Knowledge".

as always
Solx
Terren born