PDA

View Full Version : Honoured to be here

Moshe
01-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Dear Friends,

For quite some time, I have just been reading posts sent to me from a few friends on this Forum.
Now, I decided to join. I am very honoured to be here. (Yes, I am from Canadia - the 51st state of America)

Of all the studies I have done - Kabbalah, astrology, healing science, homeopathy - I believe alchemy is the epicentre... the climax of experience, and the path to the highest healing and elevation of consciousness one can achieve. It is as if all natural arts and mystical sciences prepare one for the Great Work.

I am so happy to be a part of this group, to make new friends, to learn, to share, and to grow.
Perhaps someday you'll see my cool clouds rising up to greet the full moon.

solomon levi
01-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Welcome Moshe!

Seth-Ra
01-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Welcome. :)

Indeed Alchemy seems to be the epicenter of most everything, from the Arts and Sciences, to day-to-day living - it is Truly All in One. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Awani
01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

ghetto alchemist
01-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Hi Mosche,

HONORED TO HAVE YOU HERE

The same moshe from the joe cell groups and inventor of the moe joe I presume.

It was viewing your early experiments on youtube that convinced me of the truth of the magical water alluded to in many old alchemy texts. I was incredulous about everything written in the old texts, until I saw what the water was doing in your published videos. Amazing stuff.

That was quite a few years ago now, so I'm sure you must have a wealth of further experience now.
Anyway, glad to see you're here.

Regards
Ghetto Alchemist

Moshe
01-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Thank all of you very esteemed folk for the warm welcome.

Ghetto Alchemist - one should never assume, especially since there are countless Moshe's on this planet, and the Hebrew tradition of alchemy is a strong one, kind of like a needle in a haystack.
But since you have presumed and not assumed, then you are right! :-) I am the Moshe of the moe-joe cell.
I did see, only a couple of days ago, that LeoRetilus - posted about the moe-joe cell on these forums here:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1560-Radiant-Energy-The-Joe-Cell/page2

The moe-joe cell has taught me a lot about the balance of the male and female, a somewhat important alchemical topic... :-)
Now, it is time for lab practice of a different nature. Although, reading some of LeoRetilus' posts, has inspired me to regard this moe-joe cell water
in a light I had not considered for it earlier.

rogerc
01-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Thank all of you very esteemed folk for the warm welcome.

Ghetto Alchemist - one should never assume, especially since there are countless Moshe's on this planet, and the Hebrew tradition of alchemy is a strong one, kind of like a needle in a haystack.
But since you have presumed and not assumed, then you are right! :-) I am the Moshe of the moe-joe cell.
I did see, only a couple of days ago, that LeoRetilus - posted about the moe-joe cell on these forums here:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1560-Radiant-Energy-The-Joe-Cell/page2

The moe-joe cell has taught me a lot about the balance of the male and female, a somewhat important alchemical topic... :-)
Now, it is time for lab practice of a different nature. Although, reading some of LeoRetilus' posts, has inspired me to regard this moe-joe cell water
in a light I had not considered for it earlier.

Moshe Daniel......Nice to have you here......glad my posts on the subject offered reflection in a different light.

rogerc
01-22-2012, 08:16 PM
One question Moshe.....I always wanted to know...... whats the real cost on one of those multi-metal moe joe cells? And do you think you could have one built of glass?

Moshe
01-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Moshe Daniel......Nice to have you here......glad my posts on the subject offered reflection in a different light.

I trust that LeoRetilus' demise was only part of the alchemical process, and that you are now a multicoloured, and possibly, white or red soul?

I am going to really ponder your use of the ORMUS and of orgone acumulating principles - the cell.
The moe-joe cell is incredibly potent, in terms of concentrating orgone, and also, creating an opening to the zero point field - magnetic neutral, so to speak.

One question Moshe.....I always wanted to know...... whats the real cost on one of those multi-metal moe joe cells? And do you think you could have one built of glass?

Building one of glass -
I think anything is possible. it would take a skilled glassblower, and probably close to a thousand dollars.

The cost of the stainless steel balls is something that is much reduced with higher numbers.
Small production costs are so high that you almost pay the same amount of money to produce many.
Wyrd. (probably not the right use of wyrd here, but I just like it so much, I just couldn't wait to use it.)

rogerc
01-23-2012, 08:53 AM
I trust that LeoRetilus' demise was only part of the alchemical process, and that you are now a multicoloured, and possibly, white or red soul?

Names are just labels for identities we and others make for us......when they are too great we have to kill the label before it kills us.

Chenkel
01-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Howdy from Ottawa.