PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy Study program

annabelle_lee
01-29-2012, 12:52 PM
I figured this was the best possible place for this question. Has anyone taken part in the Alchemy Study program offered by DWH and a list of (quite frankly) brilliant alchemists? I'd like a fellow forum users opinion about the program, as well as whether it was worth the expense or not. I'm contemplating it myself.

Awani
01-29-2012, 09:58 PM
I think there might be stuff on that here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?232-Flamel-College-and-IAG

DWH own post: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?232-Flamel-College-and-IAG&p=8864#post8864

:cool:

Joy
01-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Hello anabelle_lee

Well I went thru the first three modules two or three years ago and I found them great. The problems I had, was that our customs, since they
had plant seeds in the lesson pack, made problens, and that meant I could not go for the practical lessons, the customs would never give them to me. The next problem, I could not
send the test in, the mails came always back, but I deceided I learn anyway for my own sake and do not need a paper about it ... Joy

Krisztian
05-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Dear anabelle_lee: Alchemy is called the Royal Art because it's a process that's asking you to reach within you for the divine for only that part can assist in the work. It's also based on steps of various forms of "initiations". So, no study course, book, lecture, etc. can ultimately provide you the way. True learning in this field isn't about making money or receiving recognition, so when a teacher has it in their curriculum, that's on some level fraudulent. That's not the way of this Art! A true master of the Art, if he or she would actually expose himself, gives freely. The greatest tool of this Art is anonymity, blending into the crowd. And establishing daily communication with the other side, so you may be guided.

At the end, it always seems to work out, where one door closes, another one opens. Follow the white rabbit!

Salazius
05-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Hello,

As a Science and Art, only IMO, the Science part can be learned via distance. Only a confrontation and long experience in the lab can give you the "Artistic" part.

If someone teaches you something rare and important, he must be rewarded. If he spend time, energy, money for it, he must be rewarded back.

When something is rare, it's not cheap, it's a high price. And the price can be anything. We always PAY down here. For everything !

Krisztian
05-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Hello, As a Science and Art, only IMO, the Science part can be learned via distance. Only a confrontation and long experience in the lab can give you the "Artistic" part.
If someone teaches you something rare and important, he must be rewarded. If he spend time, energy, money for it, he must be rewarded back.
When something is rare, it's not cheap, it's a high price. And the price can be anything. We always PAY down here. For everything !

A true master of al-kemi, doesn't need reward, they have already established abundance; they wouldn't take a fee or any other rewards from anyone. If they did, and a true master knows this because they remember being here [Earth] before, a master like that doesn't take because then they owe. They're clearing missions, and debt, not accumulating more "chains" to have to come back again. That's just a basic truth of incarnating consciously. That's why someone very advanced only gives, gives, and gives without any commitments or obligations. They're here to clear debt!

No name in the public arena of any known alchemist is a master. That might trigger some people, but true masters of alchemy teach via distance, in dreams, remotely, and if it's needed, in person. I don't just use the term 'master' lightly. If you dug deeply, you would find 'hang ups', addictions and so forth, with all of the personalities of known alchemist in the 20th Century. No disrespect, but that's not a master who owns the "Stone of the Wise". That's why old masters always wrote under pseudonames; if you come from the Old Country that's just a known fact.

In any case, thanks for your posting. And of course, every one must do as they feel. That is as it should be. I'm simply offering one point of view.

D.Trout
06-02-2012, 01:29 PM
I think that if you dig on any of the "Masters" from antiquity, you would find the same thing. But those stories, if ever written down, have been lost, and the memory has faded. For all the ways we can insist that we have advanced or decayed socially, morally, mentally, physically, or spiritually, I really think people haven't changed all that much in the last 500+ years.

Krisztian
06-02-2012, 02:38 PM
I think that if you dig on any of the "Masters" from antiquity, you would find the same thing. But those stories, if ever written down, have been lost, and the memory has faded. For all the ways we can insist that we have advanced or decayed socially, morally, mentally, physically, or spiritually, I really think people haven't changed all that much in the last 500+ years.

I think that's a valid point. . . For me, I was referring to the motivation of true masters of the Art. A handful at most in every 50 years, not referring to social consciousness of an era. For a master incarnating, any disclosure of a large scale, anything that brings too much attention on their path, will hinder their tasks at hand. What I'm referring to are humans who're at the end of their human journey, agreed to incarnate once or twice more, conscious recollection of other incarnations, and now have a task to bring about or, play out. I'm not referring to 'common incarnation' where the 'person goes where the wind blows'. It's a more conscious living. And you know that the moment you birthed in physicality. That's all my point was.

Bel Matina
07-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Pay-to-play games like this can be diverting and provide a useful list of resources, and will likely provide a point of access for some, but it should be kept in mind that if there were such a sure-fire way of effecting initiation regardless of the condition of the querent then every eye would be opened and there would be no need to pay for any such education. I'll point out that it's not for nothing that the Rosicrucian manifestos (their puerile provenance notwithstanding) mandate free health care for the poor.