PDA

View Full Version : Different paths

annabelle_lee
02-03-2012, 03:15 PM
I've been reading the forum frequently (you all do provide such thought provoking material!) One of the things I've noticed referenced are the different "path" types, such as dew, cinnabar, etc. However, I'm drawing a blank at the etc. For my part I'm going to start with the dew path that Seth-Ra and a few others have used. However, I am curious. Is there a listing on the forum of the different types of paths one can follow?

In my reading I've both learned and come to accept that initiation comes from the practical work, particularly in the first of our two primary kingdoms- vegetable. (Random addition).

pneumatician
02-10-2012, 01:20 AM
every matter can be a first matter. the key is the process and alkahest, if any is necessary :)

the stone can born from:
wine
urine
lead of the wise / gold & silver
antimony
marts & saturn
earth
salt
fire
... and some others nobody talk about (the most easy) :)

dew ? i think you can find more productive firsts matters..

are you a women ? not many womens doing alchemy! :) well, Maria made the stone in 3 days or 3 weeks! WOW!

asta
02-10-2012, 02:23 AM
Dew is indeed a very nice and productive enough matter.

solomon levi
02-10-2012, 02:42 AM
What is most important is the template, if I can call it that.
Grasp that and you can create your own path because of your understanding of Nature.
We could name paths - Martial Regulus, Acetate, Cinnabar, etc - but without understanding the principles,
it doesn't mean much. Understanding the principles, you may come to find that the Cinnabar path and the
Antimony (martial regulus) are basically the same "sulfide path" which includes pyrites, and other forms
of sulfur being manipulated. You know what I mean?
When i see Limestone, I see carbon. If you understand carbon, you understand what is happening, whether it
is calcium carbonate, or potassium carbonate as the salt of plants (opus minor). If we have knowledge, the limestone
path with its seven eagles isn't much different than Ubigerus' plant circulatum. With knowledge, one might employ
lithium carbonate to a better advantage if we desire to work in the mineral kingdom.
Is this helpful?