PDA

View Full Version : Stranges effects with practice of Alchemy ?

Salazius
02-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a kind of survey, I wonder if some of you experienced stranges things or weird effects in their lab practice, alike : UFO's, Orbs, Rods, Ghosts, Entities from astral realm, flashes of light, distortion of space, or time or both, feelings of weird energies, chakra perceptions, inner energetical effects, weird visions or dreams related directly to a lab practice, synchronicities ...

Thanks for developping what happened to you and if possible with which practice it happened.

Salazius

Andro
02-10-2012, 12:52 PM
I wonder if some of you experienced strange things or weird effects in their lab practice, alike : UFO's, Orbs, Rods, Ghosts, Entities from astral realm, flashes of light, distortion of space, or time or both, feelings of weird energies, chakra perceptions, inner energetic effects, weird visions or dreams related directly to a lab practice, synchronicities...

I had most of these things LONG before I even knew what Alchemy is, not to mention lab practice...

But then again - after shamanic/spiritual practices for many years, I probably can't tell the difference or make a direct connection anymore...

But you bring up a VERY important point. These things DO happen, and it's better to have some spiritual preparation along with working in the lab... We know what can happen, and as we know it can unfortunately be quite extreme in some cases if someone is not mature/'prepared' enough...

Salazius
02-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Hi,

Yes, hard indeed in some cases to relate the phenomenons to lab work only ...

And I can just agree. All these things happens. And spiritual background is a very important thing ...

:)
Sal

rogerc
02-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Yes...all those things!

Nibiru
02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Hello Salazius :) Excellent concept for a thread!!

Here's some of what I've experienced that you mentioned in your original post:

- I've had an experience after consuming several drops of a tincture I had been working with that seemed to involve aliens and an attempted abduction, which was both exciting and fear inducing.
- I see orbs throughout the day and more so at night in my apartment that contains my lab equipment and Work. I've been noticing them in other places as well, but much more frequently in my apartment..
- I've had experiences recently that I feel involved astral entities who were attempting to "feed" off of me or my energy.
- I often see flashes of white light and sometimes indigo colored lights usually coming from above my line of sight.
- I've noticed small distortions in time as well as in objects and their placement.
- Many, many synchronicitys, to the point that almost everything is in someway related to the present experience.
- Dreams that seem prophetic or in which I am being taught or lectured seem to be happening regularly.
- I've been feeling energy movements throughout my body, this is usually strongest while sleeping.
- I've seen both silver colored mists and dark shadows.

I've also had some other things happen that I feel relate to my alchemical work.

- I almost stopped sleeping completely for several months. When I did sleep all of the dreams I had were more like flashes of images or what I call "digital downloads". I didn't seem to suffer from the lack of sleep..
- I had lost most of my appetite and never wanted to eat, nor did it feel like I needed to. I actually had more energy with less food and sleep.
- I began seeing signs in everything.
- I became mentally unstable, to the point that I was very paranoid. I thought my friends wanted to harm me, and even that I was being prepared for a sacrifice.
- I was obsessed over the concept of polarities such as good vs evil, light vs dark, etc. I felt that I was being manipulated by these forces for their own means.

Thanks for developping what happened to you and if possible with which practice it happened.

My work with Spiritus Mundi is what I feel has brought about these experiences, and I believe you may already be aware of the particular processes I had incorporated in my experimentation. If you'd like me to post more than I have so far, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to accommodate..

Seth-Ra
02-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Ive mentioned before things of this nature that ive seen.

I have always seen things, must be something about my spirit, probably the same thing that led me to alchemy to begin with. ;)

When i started out, i worked only with rain, could sense energies flowing around me, and in my work, and through me, and i worked like that for a while. When i began working with the plant realm, it began learning more, and the lessons began showing up in my dreams, and my nature experiences got stronger, including seeing flashes of light around my lab work, usually blue-ish, at this time i also met Cernunnos.

When i began working in the animal realm, everything got way stronger. Seen a lot more shadows, and such things even got the attention of my family, including the ones who dont usually experience anything. I seen glowing crystal-like things floating above and around some work i was doing at the time, which included my own blood - got some very strong experiences from that work - what some would call hella scary also, but ive been use to seeing such things for a while, so i handled it as it came.

A lot of my work involves working with the energies that are flowing, in myself and around me. I continue to see energy "ripples" move along the land, or shadows moving about, their energy clashes with the inner Light of the work, creating wonderful amounts of energy to be used, both in their fighting, and when they harmonize. All of which, is very noticeable in all sorts of ways, from dreams, to full on manifestations of beings messing with stuff. O_o lol
Tis normal to me. lol :D Weird to most everyone else here though. lol
There's been so much of it infact, that im not even saying all of it - would take to long a post. But yeah... What sorta survey are ya doing with all of this? To draw a distinction between chemists and alchemists? Like i tell people, if you dont see shadows, flashes of light, and prophetic/instructive dreams, spiritual entities, energy ripples and signatures, and hear the voices of the Spirit(s) - then youre doing it wrong. lol ;)

Also like to point out my psychology teacher said i was perfectly sane, even though i gave her PLENTY of opportunities to say otherwise. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Salazius
02-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi guys,

Thank you very much for your testimonies, it's very interesting.
I also had vision of aliens, shadows, entities, energetical feelings, 'aha' moments, kind of psychotherapy too via the process in the flask, dreams, "sleep non sleep states"...

It seems it is a common thing when we practice.:)

Thanks again !
Sal

horticult
02-12-2012, 10:13 PM
IMO the proper flash was the last thing which a lot of al/chemists saw...

Could anybody report some concrete help or useful correct info from these experiences, applicable in lab or everyday life?

Salazius
02-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Hi,

In order to prevent and avoid "bad" effects from an Alchemical practice a Spiritual background is necessary as well as a good one too in Magick/Theurgy.