PDA

View Full Version : Mens sana in corpore sano, happy to be here.

pteh
02-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi all in here, obviously i'm new, or may be i'm not ( who knows? )
That's an hermetic point and i cannot give a reasonable answer.
I found this forum after a long research, i hope i could give new start point or a concrete contribute to all the community.
I would be grateful if you will forgive me because my english is not fluent as i wish, i hope it will be enought to understand the concept i will expose.
I'm studying The Path of The red Dragon ( indian way FAR+C) with good results, i'm gonna start the experimentation next year (this year needed to get more experience and .... other stuff i need) I was born in a lucky land where the "Ens" is popular.
Nothing more to say, i'm really happy to be here.

Andro
02-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Hi pteh, welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Glad you found us :)

And where might this 'Lucky Land of the Popular Ens' be, if I may ask?

You are more than welcome to share your studies in the appropriate sections of the forums - practical, theoretical, spiritual, ex-aether-ra...

There's a lot going on here... So feel free to make yourself at home...

:cool:

pteh
02-25-2012, 10:41 PM
... Hermes, obliged, of course you can ask, it's my pleasure answer you, i'm from Tuscany ( Italy ), i just realized i'm at home already :)

Andro
02-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey, you may well be the treasure many here have been waiting for :)

You're from Italy, AND your English is EXCELLENT ! ! !

There are a few brilliant Italian Alchemists here, but there usually seems to be a language barrier with English, especially when it comes to rare texts which are only available in Italian.

And it's not 'Hermes', it's Androgynus :)

The 'Hermes' thing is just one among other automatic 'ranks' which change with your post count: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?363-What-are-the-ranks

pteh
02-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Oooooooooops, yes Androgynus... but it seems that Hermes it's in you ;)
I was looking some threads and yes, i've seen sometime a translator is needed :)
Of course, when and if i can, I will give my support to the community, with please.
I'm an humble simple student, but I really wish I could help someone to see the right way.
Thank you again Androgynus, i really appreciate your welcome message.

Nibiru
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Hello pteh, welcome to the crew :)

Ghislain
02-26-2012, 12:46 AM
Welcome Pteh

A peculiar name...does it hold a particular meaning for you?

Ghislain

pteh
02-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi Ghislain, hello Nibiru,

Yes Ghislain, it might be ...

Awani
02-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Welcome pteh!

:cool:

Susu
03-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Welcome! Welcome! =)