PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Member

chrysopoeia
02-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello,
It was only after stumbling upon some books that I realised what I was doing had a name. I don't call myself an alchemist, however, because some time has passed since then and I feel this title is reserved for those who are better at what they do. But I can say this with certainty. It is not black magic but the ultimate path to individuation. I would like to meet other people in the same boat.

Awani
02-28-2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome to the forums.

:cool:

solomon levi
03-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Nice to meet you Chrysopoeia.
Welcome!

annabelle_lee
03-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Susu
03-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Glad you have made it here and welcome!

MarkostheGnostic
03-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Greetings and Salutations!

chrysopoeia
05-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Hello everyone, thank you for the welcome and sorry I didn't reply sooner. I'm not sure what to say. At the time I stumbled upon alchemy, I was looking for something to alleviate my physical symptoms and I found it. I had no idea what I was doing had a name. I was relieved and thought, 'That's it, my physical problems are over. Little did I know.

Salazius
05-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Welcome :)

Andro
05-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi chrysopoeia, you are most welcome to Alchemy Forums!

At the time I stumbled upon alchemy, I was looking for something to alleviate my physical symptoms and I found it.
I had no idea what I was doing had a name. I was relieved and thought, 'That's it, my physical problems are over.’ Little did I know.

It would be fascinating to hear (read) more about your above described experience!

chrysopoeia
05-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Thank you.

Not long before this I had begun keeping dream diaries. I observed changes and I wrote them down. I wrote everything down. I saw a change at the time of the New Moon... and a week or so later I stumbled upon some books by Carl Jung and recognised an image from a dream and realised what I was doing had a name. It was the first time I heard about alchemy.

Awani
05-22-2012, 10:22 PM
We can split up this thread if the discussion want to be continued in its own thread.

:cool:

Andro
05-23-2012, 10:10 PM
We can split up this thread if the discussion want to be continued in its own thread.

Thread split three ways: This one here, as well as Secrecy & Alchemical Initiations (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1089-Secrecy-Alchemical-Initiations) and also Privacy Issues (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2912-Privacy-Issues).

chrysopoeia
10-19-2013, 07:44 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm back after a long hiatus and would like to disclose my experiences with something which I will not call "alchemy" for the time being, but rather "the remarkable and potentially dangerous effects of sunlight on the excretory system and what you may see in the hypnagogic states and in dreams at the same time, and other things". If anyone is interested in reading this, I will make periodical additions to the text.

I tried talking to a professional about my experience but it fell on deaf ears, as if all that could possibly be known about alchemy is already known, and that alchemy has nothing to do with the physical body. What I experienced seemed to touch the deep strata of the body, where that which we call "soul" and body are one, it seemed to touch the autonomic nervous system and the underlying involuntary physiological processes of the human body. Moreover, changes occurred before and at the time of the New Moon. And there's more...

Now, I am not someone who has brought the whole process to completion. I experienced part of some process and I also ended up making quite a serious mistake. All these things I can disclose.

Andro
10-19-2013, 08:08 AM
I'm back after a long hiatus and would like to disclose my experiences with something which I will not call "alchemy" for the time being, but rather "the remarkable and potentially dangerous effects of sunlight on the excretory system and what you may see in the hypnagogic states and in dreams at the same time, and other things". If anyone is interested in reading this, I will make periodical additions to the text.

Hi, nice to have you back!

It seems you may have a lot of insights to cover...

You could either start a blog (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/blog.php) (new feature after updating the forums) or post several new threads in the relevant sections.

For example, the effects on sunlight on the excretory system could fit under Body Matters (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?112-Body-Matters), the hypnagogic states could fit under Mind Matters (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?97-Mind-Matters) or under Spiritual Alchemy (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Spiritual-Alchemy), and 'other things' under wherever they would be best fitting :) (just some suggestions...)

Looking forward!

chrysopoeia
10-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Thank you Androgynus,

I think the best option would be to start a blog because everything is interconnected and it would be difficult to write about sunlight and the body without mentioning hypnagogic states and the other things.

The effect of sunlight on the solar plexus initially causes changes only in the hypnagogic state, while the actual physical changes to the excretory system manifest themselves ONLY after dreaming (never ever before). However, in order to experience these changes it seems there must be an existing "pre-condition", if you like. Anyway, more about that later.

I wonder whether any of this sounds interesting to anyone else? (i.e. should I continue writing about it?)

Andro
10-19-2013, 08:51 AM
I think the best option would be to start a blog

Cool!

You can either go to Blogs (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/blog.php) > My Blog > Create New Post (or directly to Create New Post (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/blog_post.php?do=newblog)).

You can also edit the settings of your blog (you can allow or block comments, you can moderate comments, etc...)

It's much more personal and has lots of options.

I would also suggest that if you post stuff on the general forums, to also link to your blog for extra info/context/etc...

I wonder whether any of this sounds interesting to anyone else?

I, for one, am interested. Especially about sunlight effects and hypnagogic states.

Not everyone who is interested may actually say it here. Some people are a bit shy :)

That shouldn't (IMO) deter you from adding to the growing research and database on this site.

chrysopoeia
10-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Thank you!

Great, well, I will begin writing the blog soon.

Kiorionis
10-19-2013, 01:46 PM
I wonder whether any of this sounds interesting to anyone else? (i.e. should I continue writing about it?)

I'm also interested. In some forms of taoism it's necessary to absorb the essences of the physical sun and moon into the body. It will be interesting to hear about something similar from your perspective.

I'm looking forward to your blog post :)

chrysopoeia
10-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Thank you, Kiorionis...

I am not going to be using any fanciful language but will try to be as clear as possible. For this reason, perhaps it might be a good idea to start with a disclaimer, in case an inexperienced and unwise person, with no knowledge of dream analysis, physiology or astrology, should think about following in my footsteps.

I seem to have had little choice about being thrown into the deep end, so to speak, at the age of 23.

chrysopoeia
03-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm back after another long hiatus during which I have been finding it difficult to disclose the precise instructions given to me by a healer which led to all that I experienced. A person undertaking anything like what I did should do so under the closest of supervision, ideally under the guidance of someone who has already been through it, as it is no "walk in the park". Next in line as a guide would be a Jungian, but an exceptional one, trained as a doctor and an expert in human physiology (in particular the digestive system) but also in astrology, for there is more to astrology than meets the eye. The position of the sun and the phases of the moon, and in particular the time of the New Moon (the physiological effects of which can begin manifesting themselves 13-14 hours prior to the precise time of the New Moon) seem to be of incredible importance. Accurate analysis of all sorts of material arising from the unconscious in, e.g. in dreams and in hypnagogic states is absolutely imperative. Harmony with nature, and in a way with the unconscious, and all this entails appears to be the "gold" that is sought.

I can disclose the following for the time being. It would appear that two processes are involved. I say this because of the first dream after my first "sitting" which seems to suggest unresolved psychological issues. Perhaps I have come to a hasty conclusion that first there must be some kind of psychological process... I would imagine akin to Jung's process of individuation… Then, and only then, but only under particular circumstances can you undergo the other, which touches the deep physiological strata of the body.

I would like to disclose my experience freely. Perhaps it may be important for a deeper understanding of how the human body works, and how the human body is connected to nature. It may also show how physiological processes can be reflected in dreams, and how physiological processes can be reflected in the mind. It also gives astrology a bit more credibility, not to mention Jung's interest in alchemy.

Krisztian
03-09-2014, 04:16 PM
. . . A person undertaking anything like what I did should do so under the closest of supervision, ideally under the guidance of someone who has already been through it, as it is no "walk in the park". . .

That's an all around good idea.

Love your signature, icon, that's from my favourite book, Crowning of Nature.