PDA

View Full Version : Simply Water...or is it that simple?

Ghislain
03-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Many Experimenteers are very careful to ensure the purity and correct measurement of the
materials they are to use in their work. This ensures repeatability, therefore allowing others to
verify or disprove the results.

The aim of this post is to show how vulnerable we are to the idiosyncrasies of the world around us.

Do we seek the Truth or do we just play the game of searching for it, scratching at the surface?

If all those pioneers of days gone by had just sat under a tree on a sunny day taking in the
beauty around them what difference would it have made?

Granted there have been many discoveries throughout the years, but what has that changed?

A growing population armed with more and more gadgets...’writing on one right now’...cure for
some ailments as we create/discover others to conquer...war, corruption, poverty, starvation,
planetary destruction...

All of the above are fun, but what about personal interaction with others...’this is not referring to the
virtual world of hyperspace’.

People are unpredictable and in this world of growing scientific discovery we try to block out the
unpredictable and this means blocking out people or attempting to control them in the hope of
greater predictability. In my place of work there are one thousand CCTV cameras available to allow
quick response to the unpredictability in the workplace. :)

“What has all this to do with water”? I hear you ask.

Blow is an index of a site that may give you some insight as to the difficulties involved when searching for
the Truth; things about water some may want to know, but haven’t considered. Remember the information
is only as good as the person/people that put it together.

http://genius.toucansurf.com/Water.jpg (http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/sitemap.html)

Are we one tiny drop of water in an ocean?

Swimming in an ocean of what is.

Ghislain

Ghislain
03-25-2012, 05:14 PM
I am not sure if anyone got the gist of the post above.

The index was meant to shock...to bring the realisation that there is more to the materials being studied than one could hope to
consume in a lifetime; and that is if one is looking in the right direction.

The long index for the subjects relating to water (still available by clicking on the image) reminded me of the long threads here
in the forum relating to what is the Prima Materia or Spiritus Mundi...how does one know what is important to know? Were all the
subjects in the water index necessary to truely know water?

Can one know all they need to know in one short lifespan of the human vessel?

Ghislain