PDA

View Full Version : medicinal elixer- dosage suggestions

Donna Matrix
03-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Hey everybody! My bff is on her fourth round of cancer.. I am thinking of making her an elixer of skulllcap and tumeric. any other suggestionns for herbs? also how would i dose that. Start with one drop a day and move up from there?

Alos if I make a combo elixer, should I combine the herbs together to do the extraction or should I extract separately and combine for circulation?

BTW my planetary elixers (I have four of them made) kick ass!

Blessings everybody!

MarkostheGnostic
04-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Hey everybody! My bff is on her fourth round of cancer.. I am thinking of making her an elixer of skulllcap and tumeric. any other suggestionns for herbs? also how would i dose that. Start with one drop a day and move up from there?

Alos if I make a combo elixer, should I combine the herbs together to do the extraction or should I extract separately and combine for circulation?

Blessings everybody!

Are they 'tinctures,' or true Spagyric 'elixirs?' Just curious. I haven't been able to proceed because my mind has not been in an optimal space. I had a basal cell carcinoma diagnosed and then removed, and having had melanoma in the past has resulted in a carcinophobia, a fear which I do NOT want to enter into a new Spagyric elixir. :eek:

Also, I am having difficulty arriving at a proper planetary time for example, Distilling a gallon of red wine to obtain the Philosophical Mercury. I have the book by KC Wilkerson,
http://www.risingstarmusic.com/alchemyastrology/book.html but he assumes more astrological knowledge than I have, and that which I have has more to do with the 'houses' in astrology, which are not even applicable according to him. So, I do get planetary hours,but there are several schemes to determine them. I also get that Distillation of red wine should be done when the Moon is waning from full, but again, when KC writes that the Moon should be in Virgo (March 18, 2012 for this year), I need clarification. Now, Distillation (steam) of the Sulphur from the Mercury, should be done (according to Mark Stavish) when the Moon is waxing towards full. I'm trying to make these directions second nature, but I'm always cracking the books open.

So, the contemplative aspect is in place with me, and the magickal correspondences I also grok (having the planetary metal on hand, pics of the said planet, perhaps relevant incense and music, planetary sigil visible, wearing the planetary color in some form, etc.), and I still have some laboratory acumen. But the astrological still needs lots of work. It is useful to know that the Moon is more critical when working the 'Wet Path,' and Spagyrics is such a path (and no doubt the beginner's path, which is the Lesser Circulation, and the astrological complexities less critical.

With all that said, I wish your friend health, wholeness, and life.

Peace,
MtG

pneumatician
04-11-2012, 01:27 AM

Blessings everybody!

here you can find a lot of info...
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/

i think you need to do every elixir separately because combined can produce unexpected reactions between them.