PDA

View Full Version : A true Pleasure

Seeker of Truth
03-21-2012, 10:14 PM
I have waited till I was ready to write my introduction. I have every day since I joined this forum been thinking and reading and I have found much Truth and Beauty and I thank you all for that. I am looking forward to get to know you all and have many great discussions about Alchemy in the search for Truth.

I am soon to be 25 years old, I live in Norway and I find my forum name "Seeker of Truth" suits me well. I work at a callcentre directing taxis. Life has been Life and it has not always been kind to my ego, but I see now that everything has its place. Everything happened and led me here, to you.

This is what I know, This is my biggest treasure; True: Love Kindness Strength Compassion Imagination Freedom and Truth for All Always.

Let us do this - Let us go and acheive together, let us go and find the Truth that we all seek.
SoT Out

Seeker of Truth
03-21-2012, 11:24 PM
P.S

(just a:-) Question:

Would you do me and everybody and everything a true favor?

Would you, despite or because of your beliefs spread this Idea, so that it may find its wings and fly and prove its existance: True Love Kindness Strength Compassion Imagination Freedom and Truth For All Always.

Let this Truth spread like fire from mind to mind, from heart to heart and release us all in Truth and Love.

Ghislain
03-22-2012, 03:30 AM
Let us do this - Let us go and acheive together, let us go and find the Truth that we all seek.

A wonderful notion.

Would you, despite or because of your beliefs spread this Idea, so that it may find its
wings and fly and prove its existance: True Love Kindness Strength Compassion Imagination Freedom
and Truth For All Always.

SoT I think it has been done...it is called religion...each has its own opinion of what is...What is yours?

Let this Truth spread like fire from mind to mind, from heart to heart and release us all in Truth and Love.

If one sits quietly and ponders this forum one can see that each is on a journey to their own truth.
IMO this is the only way to get there, but that is only my opinion; I am sure the Christians, Jews,
Hindus, Muslims, Janists, Buddists, Spiritualists, Toaists and Alchemists etc... may have more to add.

Plato had a thoery he called Anamnesis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anamnesis_(philosophy)). This is recollection of the Ideas, which the soul had known in a
previous existence, especially by means of reasoning.

Anamnesis is the closest that human minds can come to experiencing the freedom of the
soul prior to its being encumbered by matter. The process of incarnation is described in Neo-
Platonism as a shock that causes the soul to forget its experiences (and often its divine origins as well).

At the time of writing this is my opinion.

If you desire it to be so it will be < -- Ghislainism ;)

Namaste

Ghislain

Awani
03-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I'm from Norwegian descent myself, not that I care about borders... but happy to have more Scandinavians here to balance out all those Americans... LOL!

If you desire it to be so it will be < -- Ghislainism ;)

This reminds me of the Rosicrucian/AMORC creed: So mote it be!

:cool:

Salazius
03-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Welcome !

Seeker of Truth
03-23-2012, 01:22 AM
SoT I think it has been done...it is called religion...each has its own opinion of what is...What is yours?

If you ask what my Religion is:
Truth Love - If it can be held by the word Religion, or more likely hold the word Religion as they IMB/K hold all that is, they are all that is.

If you ask what I think of Religion - everything has its place, changes are eternal and they are beyond belief. I feel organized Religion is more about control of Truth than the Spread of Truth.

I see what you mean and I thank you for responding Ghislain. Have seen your name as well as Dev's alot on various posts and I am a fan.

I Read the article on Wikipedia and I feel that I share much with Socrates and Platos thoughts on the subject. I am seeking as few words as possible to find Truth. I just had a thought about the Ents in LOTR and how they took their time to say anything worth saying (I appreciate it, thats all). I do not always succeed with few words and so they pile on. On subject: Truth Love ________ a whisper in eternity -

If you desire it to be so it will be < -- Ghislainism

So it is :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the forums!

I'm from Norwegian descent myself, not that I care about borders... but happy to have more Scandinavians here to balance out all those Americans... LOL!

Happy to be here Dev, Cool that you are of Norwegian descent. Seen your name on many posts in the forum and though memory escapes the details I know that what I read held much Wisdom and Truth. I will be sure to post when I recognize the various posts I speak of.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome !

Thank you Salazius :-)

Seeker of Truth
03-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Btw Ghislain I saw the words you highlighted (this is how I read them):

Together us, spread this Idea: Truth for all.

Nice capture, many thanks.

Simple :-)