PDA

View Full Version : Aliens?

Awani
03-24-2012, 07:57 PM
If we believe that we are alone in the universe isn't that very arrogant? All this for us?

:cool:

MarkostheGnostic
03-24-2012, 09:49 PM
If we believe that we are alone in the universe isn't that very arrogant? All this for us?

I'm fairly certain there are some illegal aliens living right next door to me in a rented house. If you've never over-heard a Haitian Voudoun ceremony, you might not believe that there are those humanoids among us who belong to some weird astral planes (not the ordinary ones) as well as the physical plane. This book illustrates (as on the cover), streaks and orbs of orange light (the L'wa) that descends the poteau mitan, or axis which passes through the planes of Reality in the Peristyle. The authors swear that their cameras recorded what they saw for themselves. I don't think one needs to wait for life on other planets to affirm that there are aliens among us on earth. http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/0875421865

http://i44.tinypic.com/qq7qxe.jpg

solomon levi
03-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Some aliens are at home in what we would call the astral.
There's as many kinds as one can imagine.
Some people will dismiss dreams and astral as evidence, but that only shows
how they define themselves - what aspects of themselves they are not yet awakened to.

And if we awaken to time and space and how it is WITHIN, then WE are the aliens.

Aliens existence is not a question for me. I've met some - intentionally. I focussed on them
and they came in my dream state; but a dream that was more real/lucid than my usual dreams.

There's a lot of variety to the stories we hear and read - from abductions, to gods/genetic creators
of man, to enlightened beings, to observers/scientists, to evil demonic possessions...
I think the nature of the encounter reflects one's consciousness, as with everything, as with life.
The Mirror of Nature is the nature of your consciousness.

Markos - that's a picture of anatomy to me. :)
Weird, but not altered consciousness or anything.
Anyone can pull a string through their mouth and nose.
Such tricks are those of charlatans IMO.
Although a shaman may use such visuals to access the subconscious
of ignorant people. (I don't mean anything negative or insulting by ignorant -
I mean those that don't know better.) Not unlike the purpose of ritual -
tap into belief.

solomon levi
03-24-2012, 11:31 PM
I would like to add about the astral and other planes, in relation to alchemy,
this is very real. The alchemist heaven, the philosophers' sky, the quintessence,
the admirabile salt (not Glauber's), compostella... when you achieve these things,
which are different names for one thing - tiphareth, star of david, equilibrium,
sal harmoniac, cubic stone -
there is an actual change in consciousness of the alchemist that opens up the
astral worlds to him/her. The salt in the flask has been cultivated to a level of purity
and equilibrium that does not exist in Nature without the interference of man -
man who understands Nature; man who has cultivated himself.

I really want you all to see this - without this vision, alchemy is just theoretical.
The Heaven is not a metaphor. It is a real force.
You can make it from wine/plants, from urine, from rain/dew, and with greater
difficulty, from minerals.

MarkostheGnostic
03-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Not sure if Voudun can be classified along with shamanism, since the L'wa are chthonic entities which 'ride' (possess) the worshiper, rather than the worshiper taking shamanic flight. The same seems to apply to Santeria, since the basic difference comes from Yoruba-tribe Nigerians being enslaved to Haiti or to Cuba, French or Spanish Catholic elements dominating.. I have been to Yorubaland at the heart of Nigeria, and have visited the shrines of the deities behind both religions. I brought back 'sacred stones' for an acquaintance who was a Santera drummer. Among Haitians, there are the Hougans who serve with the Right Hand, the Bocors who serve with the Left Hand, (the Rada and Petro spirits respectively), and some who claim to practice with both hands (Left and Right paths).

If this pic illustrates someone being ridden by the serpent spirit, Damballah, such antics would belong to such a possession-state. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damballah

Lapis Solaris
03-25-2012, 03:17 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/272/113/882.png

Just a bit of fun. :P

MarkostheGnostic
03-25-2012, 05:53 AM
I bet my mom threw out my complete set of these cards. She was always disappearing my toys. At $200 (average price on ebay) X 66 = $13,200. :(

http://goldenagecomicbookstories.blogspot.com/search/label/Mars%20Attacks

Salazius
03-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Lol Luna ... good one :)

I saw so much weird things in my life, so for me they can be on our plane it wouldn't surprize me at all ...

Nibiru
03-25-2012, 03:54 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/272/113/882.png

Just a bit of fun. :P

Luna, would you mind explaining the significance of the photo of the 2 celestial bodies to the joke. I've been noticing this alignment in the sky lately, it seems important but I don't know what it is. Venus and another planet??

Nibiru
03-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Luna, would you mind explaining the significance of the photo of the 2 celestial bodies to the joke. I've been noticing this alignment in the sky lately, it seems important but I don't know what it is. Venus and another planet??

I think I found the answer myself. They're supposed to be Venus and Jupiter, and this alignment that peaked last night may represent the birth of Cetus..

http://astrology.about.com/b/2012/03/11/jupiter-and-venus-higher-more-loving-order-out-of-chaos.htm

The author and honorary 33rd degree mason Manly P. Hall wrote of Cetus in The Secret Teachings of All Ages, "While most interpreters of the apocalypse consider the various beasts described therein as typical of evil agencies, this viewpoint is the inevitable result of unfamiliarity with the ancient doctrines from which the symbolism of the book is derived. Astronomically, the great monster rising out of the sea is the constellation of Cetus (the whale)."

The idea of Kali Yuga, is that we're in an era of descent into chaos, out of which something new will emerge. There's the mysterious maxim we see around, on the U.S. currency, in Latin translated as "order out of chaos," possibly hinting that there's an awareness in come circles, of the end of the age -- and being alert to directing that toward a desired reality. Is it evil to create an intended order out of these cycles of chaos? [Taken from the above link]

Awani
04-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Every time this Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_A._Tsoukalos) speaks in those Ancient Aliens shows I somehow can't take it seriously. It's too much of a market share to focus on for that guy to be pure.

Dendritic Xylem
04-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Venus and Jupiter could be seen near the Pleiades and Moon recently. It was very pretty.

I would not be surprised to find out physical and astral aliens exist. Evidence and probability seem to favor this scenario.

But that Ancient Aliens show is mis-information at its best. If it was truth, the gov't wouldn't let it air. Every time they talk about Vimanas they end up referencing the Vymaanika Shaastra as if it's an ancient text, when it was actually written in the 20th century by someone who channelled the info psychically. They would like us to think about little green men when we see craft in the sky. This way we won't consider the fact that electrogravitic technologies have been hidden and exploited by our own governments at OUR EXPENSE.

They need us to keep paying for energy.

Whoever controls energy...controls the world.

Awani
04-03-2012, 01:29 PM
If it was truth, the gov't wouldn't let it air.

Maybe that is why it is true. What better way to protect a kind of obvious notion. I mean when I first heard of the Chariot of the Gods concept years ago I felt it sounded pretty logical. I think it is worthy to study on a serious scientific level, but this is not done. Is it because it is true and it is easier to hide it pretending its a crackpot theory?

We'll know when they land one day.

I've started to think that there are millions of alien races out there.

Krisztian
04-27-2012, 02:40 AM
If a person ever had even a single encounter, a single sighting, it's very difficult to erase that experience! To see
"otherworldly" forms, beings, spacecrafts, I see that as an initiation of a sort. For the mind to perceive such experience(s), for it to "register", the mind has to already been developed enough for the brain itself not to erase and/or block that moment in time. Many people do see spacecrafts, but their brain blocks the experience.

People are very hypnotized by, what I can best describe as, hidden hands as to what to see and not see. Believe me when I say, those that have not seen spacecrafts, don't have memories of, those people tend to be very strongly attached to, out of fear, etc. fitting the dictate of society. Whether people are aware of it or not, that's an entirely different story. You see only as much as people been told to see.

solomon levi
04-28-2012, 08:35 PM
I am not suggesting this for anyone - each must make their own decision and assume
responsibility for it. Your experience may not be like mine. It will probably be
formulated specifically to your consciousness. That said:
If you want, just focus on them. That's all I did.
In your meditation or as you fall asleep, hold their faces, their eyes, in your mind's eye
and invite them to visit you. If you want, place more conditions on that visitation -
no probes, for example. :)
They'll definitely get the message. I don't know if they will respond to everyone.
It can be very shattering to our normal experience of what we call reality.
Most likely you will experience them as if in a dream so you can dis-associate
yourself if you need to protect your sanity/reality.

Don't blame me if you get probed. I am not saying that your conditions will be honored or not.
I really don't know what your experience will be. It's up to you.

I'm just saying, why speculate? Call it forth, you glorious gods! ;)

Krisztian
04-29-2012, 02:02 AM
For me, whether people will take me seriously or not, whether I say goodbye to credibility on this Forum; I must say, that physical presence of 'extraterrestrials' have always accompanied my existence. I've had many sightings and experiences! They seemed to have come, at stages in my life (it would seem), at moments when I was highly emotional, and/or troubled by current events, etc. They showed that they're watching, I'm not alone; and I continually got "messages" that I must stay calm, stay on course. It was a feeling of love, something like you get from your 'family'. I've had this recurring 'contact' on three different continents, in the city and outside.

This has led me, quided me, to practice and eventually master meditation. (A human controlled mainly by their emotions is a slave. We must overcome ourselves, conquer ourselves, if we're to eventually be the adepts we were all meant to be.)

Nibiru
04-29-2012, 02:34 AM
Don't blame me if you get probed. I am not saying that your conditions will be honored or not.
I really don't know what your experience will be. It's up to you.

ROFL!!!

Seth-Ra
04-29-2012, 02:41 AM
For me, whether people will take me seriously or not, whether I say goodbye to credibility on this Forum; I must say, that physical presence of 'extraterrestrials' have always accompanied my existence. I've had many sightings and experiences! They seemed to have come, at stages in my life (it would seem), at moments when I was highly emotional, and/or troubled by current events, etc. They showed that they're watching, I'm not alone; and I continually got "messages" that I must stay calm, stay on course. It was a feeling of love, something like you get from your 'family'. I've had this recurring 'contact' on three different continents, in the city and outside.

This has led me, quided me, to practice and eventually master meditation. (A human controlled mainly by their emotions is a slave. We must overcome ourselves, conquer ourselves, if we're to eventually be the adepts we were all meant to be.)

What you describe is perfectly sane, and im sure it doesnt hurt your credibility in the least. :)
This type of account is similar to many ive heard of before.

In our modern/present time, we call them "aliens" - scifi is what we know, technology is what we are taught and see - "alien" is what we associate with when it comes to such beings. In my experience, these beings are akin to what we have in the past called "angels" or "demons" - and there are several/many modern accounts of them being "inter dimensional" beings. I like what Solomon said about an experience being formulated specifically for your consciousness - this is exactly the case. Polarity is key; polarity of yourself, what you are ready to see, what you need to see, where your consciousness is currently at, and how to move forward. Like with anything, you either move forward, or you allow yourself to be swallowed by the shadows.
It is all up to you/us/everyone to see these beings. They are as physical as we are, and just as immaterial as us as well. Spirit and Matter go hand in hand, beyond the polarity they are the same - so yes, there are "aliens" out there, and here, but they are not "alien" to me. :)

~Seth-Ra

solomon levi
04-29-2012, 04:50 AM
Certainly no credibility loss here.

I've met some in a dream that was too real to be a dream...
the main female I spoke with was a hybrid with blue eyes - definitely not my imagination.
When I focus on them, I picture the normal bald and huge black eyes. This female had sparse
strands of hair, like an old lady who had lost most of her hair and huge almond shaped eyes
as typical, but with beautiful blue irises.
I've communicated with some telepathically...
I've had visions sometimes inspired by aliens/telepathy...
I've smelled their pungent citrus-cinnamonny flesh while I've meditated...
I've seen a fresh circle from the previous night... not a symbolic crop circle, but a circle of
swirled grass with three smaller pods in a triangle at the edge of this larger swirl... a friend
of my family's had been meditating the previous evening with blinders (an eye mask) over her
eyes. Something told her to take off her blinders. As she did, she saw a ball of light ascend from
the ground in her backyard. We arrived that next day and saw the circle ourselves. Only a meter
or slightly more in diameter...
There was one occasion where I had been meditating with a large group for days. I had observed a very
bright star or planet in the sky for many hours, throughout the entire evening. I didn't watch it constantly,
but it followed the stars like a regular celestial object, so I kept noticing it because of its size and brightness.
Then just before dawn, it shot through the sky and disappeared. A person sitting behind me saw it too.

Alien is a wide/broad term, for me encompassing other star systems, other dimensions, inner earth, and other
planets in our solar system. I've seen DNA as an alien consciousness before. Alien does not always mean
advanced technology and spacecraft. For some, the spirit is their craft in more ways than one. :) I agree with
those who say dolphins and whales are extra-terrestrial consciousnesses. Some mushrooms too. Relatively,
there are many alien species of plants (orchids are weird) and animals (jellyfish for example)... who can say what
is native and what has been transplanted from elsewhere. Some say the grapevine is from the gods.

Krisztian
04-29-2012, 04:58 PM
My main point is that whether we see it or not, extraterrestrials, or beings just as physical as we are, live amongs us, they monitor us, and I'm sure some of them have good intentions, others don't. Some of us have connections to extraterrestrial. If it serves your incarnation, you'll recall "agreements" prior to entering.

Some are more advanced in terms of their technology but not necessarily in spirituality. My experiences all related to extraterrestrials who're in humanoid form. Some much taller than I. In the overall picture, all of my experiences had the theme of being loved and appreciated. I guess the other message was that "they" respect "us" because we were brave to incarnate.

Krisztian
04-29-2012, 04:59 PM
The other point, they're our family.

solomon levi
05-22-2012, 05:05 AM
What do you make of these spirals and lights? Beautiful. Unusual.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRoC645tUPY&feature=related

Nibiru
05-22-2012, 05:18 AM
They are wormholes IMO..

solomon levi
05-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Yeah. I wonder what is coming through. Other dimensional awareness/energy?
Or just crafts? They seem new, so I think maybe a change in consciousness.
Since I've seen these pics, I'm obsessed. They're really beautiful, especially the
last one before the Art Bell show talk. But that brief view of the perfect phi spiral
is awesome too.
Seems to me more than just portals for craft.

Seth-Ra
05-23-2012, 06:21 AM
The footage is very interesting - i remember seeing the Israeli one... thought it was awesome when it happened.

It is all very interesting, especially the government/technology/occult knowledge connections. Makes me wonder just what all i can get my hand into. >)

Time will tell.

As for what all it could be in the footage... perhaps the ones of the big rings of light, are them performing some sorta ceremony/ritual that is effecting the people and planet? The spiraling vortex ones could be simply portals, or as was suggested, information/energy coming through (or going out). The orbs or vehicles, obviously are the beings. ;)
(imo)

In the words of Agent K from Men in Black (the original one)

Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
;) :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Krisztian
05-23-2012, 05:29 PM
The footage is very interesting - i remember seeing the Israeli one... thought it was awesome when it happened.
It is all very interesting, especially the government/technology/occult knowledge connections. Makes me wonder just what all i can get my hand into. >)Time will tell.
As for what all it could be in the footage... perhaps the ones of the big rings of light, are them performing some sorta ceremony/ritual that is effecting the people and planet? The spiraling vortex ones could be simply portals, or as was suggested, information/energy coming through (or going out). The orbs or vehicles, obviously are the beings. ;)
(imo)~Seth-Ra

I believe what they might be is vortex-channels, as you suggested Seth-Ra, or in other words, "doors", that equalize, re-balance, one dimension with another. Something akin to, for example, pouring water from one cup of glass to another, until both glass has the same amount of water, in this case "reality". What that enables is both previous separate realities are now in unison, in synch, now in direct influence. I guess another example would be to conceptualize it like what scubadivers experience when they return to the submarine, and have to sit in oxygen chambers to re-pressurize their body to the reality of the upper surface. It's actually quite alchemical, in a sense. Distilling off the impurity, to merge with the pure.

solomon levi
05-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Are you suggesting the Age of Aquarius? :)

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBSzNFbwdYDCET1_PcaO3C3PrmcAmng loedzxUBufH6t-Ju3IB

Krisztian
05-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Are you suggesting the Age of Aquarius? :)

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBSzNFbwdYDCET1_PcaO3C3PrmcAmng loedzxUBufH6t-Ju3IB

Hmm, that's very interesting solomon levi!

Krisztian
05-23-2012, 09:11 PM
The experience of time has dramatically shifted in the last 10 years, in my awareness. Life seems quicker. A regular 24 hours seems shorter in the actual experience of it. I meditate regularly, so it's quite evident that the fabric of life has sped up.

Maybe our reality is speeding up, to meet another reality that's functioning, or existing at a faster rate. Like a blade of a plane's propeller, still occupying a reality but I guess from another sense it's a new reality.

Again, I think your suggestion about the age of Aquarius is quite interesting. It's very suggestive.

solomon levi
05-24-2012, 01:53 AM
I've been watching more videos. There seems to be a govt-military project blue
beam that may be responsible for some images. But some are not of that nature/possibility,
such as the following over Canada with two different views and audio of sonic booms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCb4TDq7Kxg&feature=related

In this video from space shuttle, at 2 minutes, we see craft attracted to electrical storms
suggesting orgone ingestion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mk0BqkXfgw&feature=related

Krisztian
05-24-2012, 02:29 AM
I've been watching more videos. There seems to be a govt-military project blue
beam that may be responsible for some images. But some are not of that nature/possibility,
such as the following over Canada with two different views and audio of sonic booms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCb4TDq7Kxg&feature=related

In this video from space shuttle, at 2 minutes, we see craft attracted to electrical storms
suggesting orgone ingestion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mk0BqkXfgw&feature=related

You know, that's fascinating you mention Canada and "project blue beam". I'm not sure if it relates, but close to 17-years-ago while I was driving home at around 2AM on the weekend (in Ontario, Canada), my friends and I completely got shell-shocked and were in absolute awe when suddenly the entire dark night sky blew up in a beautiful blue beam-like fashion. I haven't seen anything like it since! It seemed like an aqua-blue, bright blue light filling the entire 2AM dark sky; we were outside the city limits, so no other lights were around. You can imagine the darkness and sudden explosion of light blue, and our shock!

Nibiru
09-22-2012, 11:41 AM
This song breaks down the entire ancient aliens theory in only a few minutes time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdyGKyQxvC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdyGKyQxvC4

III
11-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Some of those saw at the times via news or web postings. The blue spiral over Norway was a Russian rocket lauch that has some unusual visual effects. Some of the other things turned out to be hoaxes. This was a teaser. Probably a lot of those things turn out with a mundane explanation after a while, liek the roped together balloons with flares over Phoenix a few years ago.

I've seen a UFO that after talking to an appropriate scientist came up with a possible explanation.

Three of us were floating in a boat out in the middle of a lake in Maine on a beautiful warm moonless night watching the stars and meteorites. Then coming up over the mountains (1100 ft, they call them mountains there) to the north there was a bright yellow light, like a traffic caution light at about 1000 meters, and a barely visible disk. It took 30 minutes to reach apex and at that point it went back and forth between dim red and bright yellow several times before staying dim red until it went over the hills to the south about 600 feet high above the lake surface, another 30 minutes. The night was calm. This item was spotted up and down the entire eastern seaboard that night. It appeared to be in a polar orbit some thousands of miles out but it never came back around. The professor thought it had to be a very sizable rock illuminated by the sun and then going into shadow that had some irrgularities caused by the Earths shadow conture and going faster than orbital speed but pretty slow in the scheme of things. That was about 1969 and there was just nothing anybody on Earth could put up there anything like that. I had seen Telstar, a big inflated silver mylar balloon. This was massively larger and brighter and slower.

SolX
11-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Hello terrans,

I voted maybe

my logic stands that there are also interdimentions involved here. And as we understand the bend in time theory. Could this also be interconnected dimensionally to what has been reported as interdimentional shifting.
Or perhaps as every one is saying.
We certainly are becoming more of interest to things not of this earth these days.

There are still yet so many possible permutations that I would not hazard a guess as to yes or no. so I am sticking with maybe for the time being.

solx
another lost terran

III
11-18-2012, 08:06 PM
As far as aliens go, I really don't know. I would vote very heavy in favor of transdimensional rather than interstellor origins. You know those "orbs" that are sometimes seen briefly pasing by. I learned to see them by watching for what had my cat jumping around like crazy when I was a kid. Anyway, I have observed these things pop into local spacetime, travel a few feet or meters or more and then disappear again. I don't know what they are.

For that matter, "where is here?". I don't know if I started "here" or if anybody else here did either. Does that make us alien? Human? Post-human?

Krisztian
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
As far as aliens go, I really don't know. . . . For that matter, "where is here?". I don't know if I started "here" or if anybody else here did either. Does that make us alien? Human? Post-human?

That would be my line of pursuit; it seems more aligned with evidence that we're "alien" ourselves, I prefer to say extraterrestrial. I don't believe anything is 'alien' to us if we can perceive it. It only shows that we haven't yet identified it, found it, in ourselves. Once "communication" is established, it's now part of our nature, illumination of sort.

Awani
09-07-2015, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

Dendritic Xylem
09-07-2015, 02:32 AM
I think it's profoundly ignorant/arrogant to think humans are the pinnacle of creation.

The sixth person to walk on the moon (Edgar Mitchell) says aliens exist.

The ex-Canadian Minister of Defense (Paul Hellyer) says aliens exist.

Buzz Aldrin admitted there is an artificial monolith on the Mars moon Phobos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws

I have seen a spaceship which looked like a VERY bright white star. It went from 0 mph to 1000's mph within two seconds and left the atmosphere.
My friend in Texas saw ufos for an entire week at his 500 acre ranch. They looked like bright orange stars flying in formation and hovering occasionally.
Both his sightings and my sighting were suspiciously close to Lockheed-Martin installations.

Archangel
03-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Years ago, my husband saw a craft very similar to this one. It affected him profoundly. He was terrified, and paralyzed for a while. He hasn't been right since. I say that last bit jokingly, but it's kind of true...what do you all think of this video?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkDs0OUmpE