PDA

View Full Version : Robert Cox Red Lion Process

alwayson
03-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Has anyone tried this? Last chapter tells you how to make the Stone with specific instructions.

http://www.amazon.com/Elixir-Immortality-Modern-Day-Alchemists-Philosophers/dp/1594773033

It must be correct, since Nicholas Colette gave it a bad review:)

Andro
03-25-2012, 10:19 PM
The Author of the book never completed it himself (by his own admittance).

alwayson
03-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Where did you get that idea? He made the Stone.

Andro
03-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Where did you get that idea? He made the Stone.

He admitted personally through an Ormus Group that he never made it, but that he is leaving his discoveries for others to explore.

Some picked up on this (Joe Lello and others) - but he/they stopped reporting on his/their progress quite a while ago.

This is what I know from the involved people themselves. If I missed something, I'll be glad to catch up...

alwayson
03-25-2012, 10:25 PM
He admitted personally through an Ormus Group that he never made it, but that he is leaving his discoveries for others to explore.

Then why does he say he made it in the book? What the hell? Do you have a link to this discussion?

alwayson
03-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Some picked up on this (Joe Lello and others) - but he/they stopped reporting on his/their progress quite a while ago..

Maybe they stopped reporting since they made the Stone. If I made the Stone, I would also stop reporting:D

Andro
03-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Then why does he say he made it in the book? What the hell? Do you have a link to this discussion?

There is an MP3 of this Ormus Group conference call with him (Robert Cox), but I don't have a link to it. If I find a link, I'll let you know...

Nibiru
03-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Androgynus, check your messages..

Andro
03-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Androgynus, check your messages..

I heard those MP3's long ago, I remember him saying he didn't make it/complete it, and that he also wasn't going to do it.

He said he felt his days on Earth are numbered and that he was going to India to meditate.

This is what I remember from the MP3's I heard. Am I remembering correctly? Or should I listen again?

Nibiru
03-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Hello Androgynus :)

I really can't remember because there are so many of the calls to keep track of the information. I was just hoping to help provide you with the links if you were looking for them for the benefit of the thread.

I do know that on the ormus groups they claimed to of not made it past the "green lion" stage, but haven't been keeping up lately..

Andro
03-25-2012, 10:52 PM
alwayson,

I don't have the rights to make those MP3 files public, and neither has Nibiru.

You can contact the subtleenergies website or go to their forums for elucidation.

If I ever get to listening to those MP3's again, I'll let you know here if what I remember (and wrote above) is correct.

True Initiate
03-25-2012, 10:53 PM
I have uploaded the secret Red Lion update which one of the reviewers is boasting to possess.
http://www.amazon.com/Elixir-Immortality-Modern-Day-Alchemists-Philosophers/dp/1594773033

The book lacks certain fine details which can be obtained from a document known as "The Red Lion" by Joe Lello: [...]. This document provides the rest of the information which is lacking in the book. It should be noted that this document has been revised, and the earlier versions state temperatures which are too high. The amended document gives a temperature of 300-330 F for the Lunar and Solar phases, and 105 - 120 F for the final incubation of the Rebis.

Be quick because the link will not last for long (i am sure the guys from ORMUS yahoo group will drown me with their complaints why i profaned this secret instruction):
http://depositfiles.com/files/qcfjfeoxr

I have somewhere the pictures of this process i just forgot where...

Andro
03-25-2012, 11:45 PM
One reviewer of the book writes:

The author TELLS you in no uncertain terms that in fact he has NOT been able to find/produce the "stone".
This statement however is buried somewhere in the beginning pages of the book.

Link to this particular review:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RR3YWXXJ3ZKTA/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

This doesn't imply that it's a fraud or that the method is faulty. I couldn't possibly claim this, since I haven't tried it myself.
It simply corroborates what I remember from listening to the talk with the Author, when he said he never completed the work.

On the other hand, another reviewer comments as follows:

A private group of alchemists in France has completed this process successfully, and has actually transmuted a small quantity of copper to gold using the exact method outlined therein.

Direct link to the above review:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RJX4ATX6XWFY9/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1594773033&nodeID=&tag=&linkCode=

Up to each researcher to make up his/her own mind about this.

MarkostheGnostic
03-26-2012, 02:21 AM
If you read the sparse half dozen reviews of The Elixir of Immortality by Cox, one witnesses that the Philosopher's Stone, so-called, is regarded Materially, Mythically, Magickally, Magickally, and Mystically. The same can be said of any religion, and my own categories here can be roughly correlated to the ancient Hebrew exegetical use of 'PaRDeS' to discern the level which best explains any given passage in the Tenach.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardes_(Jewish_exegesis)

I think that it is essential that those involved in alchemy recognize that we ALL have a "Transcendent Function" at the horizon, and center of our psyches (Jung). This function organizes, or better yet, constellates around a truly transcendental archetype (which is invisible), certain 'archetypal images.' I say this because, as Ken Wilber pointed out in one of his books (accurately I think), that archetypes may all be universals, but not all universals are truly transcendental. The Stone is a transcendental archetype,formless and as abstract as the Platonic Pure Ideas. The forms of The Stone can be numerous.

The New Testament says of Christ (and I do NOT mean the mythic man), "This is the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the head of the corner" - Acts 4:11. Metaphor of course.
J.K.Rowling wanted to use a ruby-colored crystal when she brought The Stone to the consciousness of so many Harry Potter fans (despite having to market her story as The Sorcerer's Stone to Americans who are bereft of philosophy, and stoked on stories of power and action).
For Vajrayana Buddhists, the 'Diamond Body' [Dorje] is 'The Jewel [Mani] in the Lotus [Padme] of the Heart [Hum].' The Diamond Body, or Jewel, is a physical expression of a multifaceted 'Adamantine' (read, indestructible, eternal) consciousness. It is a synthesis of the five elements as the Five Dhyani Buddha energies, into a Quintessence which does not belong to any individual, it is the Universal Mind from which individual consciousness emerges and returns to. The Tibetans also have their 'Wish-Granting Jewels,' which, unlike the mystical Diamond Body, is a magickal construct.
For the Taoist alchemists, they also use metaphors like 'The Cubic Inch of Jade,' but they also speak of the 'Immortal Foetus,' which is not a fetus at all, but a subtle-body to which consciousness can be transferred at death to provide a conscious awareness of rebirth or liberation.

When I see these dialogues on The Stone, I am reminded of the different concepts that Christians hold about Christ. I am also struck by the evolution of the Christ-concept in my own life, from childhood to adolescence to young adulthood to middle age. Among the different Christian denominations, some have a greater range of concepts among their believers. For example, a small independent Protestant church in rural America, with marginally literate parishioners, may be characterized by Piagetian "Concrete Operational Thinking." If the higher rational-cognitive level of "Formal Operational Thinking" is not attained, then trans-rational, insight-oriented, or mystical consciousness will not be possible. Meanwhile, a devoted, say, Greek Orthodox Christian, who acquires both scholarly understanding and practical techniques of contemplation (Hesychasm), may well find him/herself entering into trans-rational states of consciousness while allows for a much more subtle understanding of the Christ-concept.

In the first example, the popular blonde-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian-looking Jesus is an invisible companion, whom one will meet "face to face" in an after-life Heaven. In the second example, the notion of theosis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis is built into the Christ-concept. One does not harbor, indeed, like a Zen Buddhist meditator, one banishes any image of the kindly Jewish carpenter. Instead, 'causing the mind to descend into the heart, following the breath,' has much in common with the transcendental practices of classic Yoga. Meanwhile, there is Jesus the man, for whom there is no historical evidence whatsoever. Even the few lines attributed to the Roman historian Josephus, or to Tacitus, or Suetonius with regard to "a certain Chestus [sic]," have been called into question by scholars.

So here, I am paralleling Christ with The Stone. Is Christ identical with a man, or is Christ, as some Orthodox and most Gnostics believe, a Ground of Being, a spiritual Reality? It depends on who one asks. The Stone - is it a material substance, or a psychic, or a spiritual verity (corresponding to Salt, Sulphur, and Mercury)? All of the above? Catholic Transubstantiation is a form of high magick, but it seems to confound substance (bread and flesh), through the infusion of Spirit. How is this different from charging a talisman or preparing a spagyric elixir infused with a planetary spirit? The "body of Christ," in the Christian eucharist is not a physical body, unless one suspends sense-reason for faith in the doctrine of transubstantiation, but does doctrine make THIS version of Christ real?

I am not on a rant, and I am not coming from a place of having the answers to the questions I've posed. I am putting all of this out here for explications by others here, because when people assume that we're all talking about the same Philosopher's Stone, I'm here to say that everyone is on or between different pages. Just like there is no one theology about Christ, the Philosopher's Stone as a concept could be clarified by individuals, without fear of criticism, and not to commit to dogmatic proclamations, but just to put on the table what our thoughts are about this old mystery.

Thank you for reading this lengthy diatribe! :o If it seems like a rant, it is directed at my own false views.

alwayson
03-26-2012, 02:33 PM
One reviewer of the book writes:

As pointed out in the subcomments, this reviewer did not even read the book. Between this guy and nicholas colette giving the book bad reviews on Amazon, this method must be correct:)

Andro
03-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Between this guy and nicholas colette giving the book bad reviews on Amazon, this method must be correct:)

Interesting logic.

I provided both opposed perspectives from reviewers.

There is only one thing you can do, to KNOW for sure. Get the book and try the method.

True Puffer also added a link to updates and fine tuning on the method, stuff that isn't in the book.

If you're serious about giving it a try, I suggest you contact one of the Ormus Groups from subtleenergies, or contact Joe Lello directly (he is among those who made the updated document, and is apparently also performing this particular work himself).

Good luck.

rogerc
03-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Interesting logic.

I provided both opposed perspectives from reviewers.

There is only one thing you can do, to KNOW for sure. Get the book and try the method.

True Puffer also added a link to updates and fine tuning on the method, stuff that isn't in the book.

If you're serious about giving it a try, I suggest you contact one of the Ormus Groups from subtleenergies, or contact Joe Lello directly (he is among those who made the updated document, and is apparently also performing this particular work himself).

Good luck.

I am a member of this yahoo group...nobody in that group including lello have completed the work....at last response he was soliciting donations to buy more gold to continue the work....therefore it was all theoretical....that why its important to continue reading and probing before we write paths for others to blindly follow. The problem with this path is that all metals in reduced state are dead, its like Fulcanelli says only the metallic spirits posses the privledge to alter and denature, they are the true agents of metamorphosis and change. Therfore the proper associations come from the ore bodies, these living spirits, present in the ore bodies are fixed to salts.