PDA

View Full Version : the key, or an excellent template

solomon levi
04-02-2012, 03:18 AM
It's funny how spirit works.
It's funny how some see spirit and others wouldn't call it that.
Anyway, I was looking for a particular thread and interest drew me
to read this one:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1375-Struvite-The-Tessaract-Hypercube-and-Plato-Cave

In which is contained this one, originally shared by Androgynus:
http://www.wimp.com/tendimensions

IMO, this should be watched until it is clearly seen.

I don't mean to be self-referencing (as if I am the topic), but one can see in many
of the conversations where i am coming from.
You can see how vegetarian or good and evil can be 3-d to some perspectives,
but reduced to points/1-d when a larger picture or dimension is the foundation.
Trying to change the world or items in it, or the self, is one point among infinite
points in a greater dimension.
My solution is to fold dimensions.
This may seem impractical to some, but I assure you it is real, and is the solution
found by the Buddha and the Christ and all "ascended" beings by going "within".
Everyone of us experiences this when we dream, a folding of dimensions.
Or in the use of psychedelics. Or in the intentional application of attention/awareness.
I can't help but think of Castaneda as the greatest proponent of this art.

I'd like to use this thread to provide actual examples of how these dimensions
are experienced practically and to map them out by using these associations.
Help me out if you know of any.

solomon levi
04-02-2012, 07:44 AM
What i have mentioned here in the past and in my blog as the ouroboros
is an experience of the fourth and fifth dimensions, depending on if you
are seeing it or in it. It is a time description of the evolution of light into
atoms and dna and cells and plants, animals and humans... when you see the
connectivity of this, you see the fourth dimension as the video shows, the
"long, undulating snake".

There was another experience I described of seeing this life from the "light review"
and then seeing that that light review has happened many times and being in three
places/perspectives at once. The light review is fifth dimensional viewing of the fourth -
"my life flahsed before my eyes". To see that you have had many light reviews before
is a 6th dimensional perspective.

The "mobius strip" in the video presentation is an important feature of human reality.
The recycling of reincarnation; the repetition of experiences until we realise the wisdom
of them (wisdom = view from another dimension/perspective which instantly "solves"
the issue); the way that thinking/knowledge always leads us to repeat the past, because it
is the past...

Choiceless awareness (of Krishnamurti) is the ability to not collapse the fifth dimesnion
into time/the fourth.
In Castaneda, a shift of the assemblage point is a flip or mobius twist and a movement of
the assemblage point is a fold through the next dimension.

In the portion "you can't get there from here", the narrator discusses two options. In the first,
one goes back to the past and then forward on the alternate timeline. This is too complicated
to explain in detail for this post, but it does happen. This will sound oversimplistic, but it is
achieved in an altered state with a mantra or affirmation which says, "I have always been...X".
If you try this, you can watch where the phrase leads the attention, a line going back into the past
and simultaneously parallel in the alternate present. This "long way" is also the "short cut", because
when it happens, it just happens, a fold, when the fixation of attention accumulates enough energy
to be accepted as 'real'. Concordantly, Jesus said, "What things soever you ask for when you pray,
believe that you receive them, and you shall have them" (Mark 11:24).
There is a lot I could say on the neurology of this but that would be a lot for this post.