PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy Illuminated

Phoenix
01-06-2009, 01:09 AM
This is a Phoenix-thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=7) from the old site (http://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm) created by spectre.

Here's a very nice site: Alchemy Illuminated http://www.philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Home.htm

for
...those people who are already "in the know" with regard to alchemy and it's Great Work. If you are unfamiliar with alchemy, read these articles.

This website is for sharing the knowledge of alchemy processes with those who have been searching hard and diligently through the alchemy maze, and have yet to reach any reward. My heart sympathizes with their tortuous journey, and so I have provided this treasure for them to discover amongst all the nonsense that clutters the shelves in an Alchemy Library. For as long as the lot of the Philosophers remains a small one, it is far from a happy place. There aren't enough people succeeding because there is no one to lend a helping hand. But my hand extends to you now, and the gifts I offer will grant you more than you dared ever hope for.

There are over 100 photos on this website (not inlcuding the artwork section). Some internet browsers load pages faster by displaying the images in lower quality. If these photos don't appear sharp and crisp, then your browser settings may need to be changed.

I'm not advanced enough to have a clue about that page but others please let know what you think and discuss here on the forums
It's an interesting site, and let me be clear here:

That's REAL alchemy, and Nick is quite brilliant.
Yeah, he knows his shit but stuff like this makes me cringe:

And if you don't believe in God, then you shouldn't be doing Alchemy because you are wasting your time.
Yeah, Nicholas is quite arrogant, and it's sometimes tough to converse with him because of this trait. Other than that, he's real knowledgeable in alchemy and all the alchemical processes. He owns the "Alchemy Illuminated" yahoo group I posted about in the "other" section.
I come across his site about 4- 5 months ago , IT droped my jaw he shares so much of his hard work and gives refrence to the alchemists he studyed. Its sad to see in other forums well know alchemists giving him a hard time. I think to see the highst parts of another helps you to see the highst parts of your self. He my lose control as we all do somtimes to what ever degree, but his actions speak volumes.
For the record Alchemy Forums does not have anything against Alchemy Illuminated or its owner/s!

Although the members here might disagree with some of the above mentioned sites content this forum is all about Alchemy - and about sharing gnosis!

For the record Alchemy Forums does not have anything against Alchemy Illuminated or its owner/s!
I agree with this. I would rather enjoy it if *** could join us in peace, and maybe share some of his knowledge.

However, if you're going to be a troll, then that's another story altogether.

However, if you're going to be a troll, then that's another story altogether.So true!

Believing means you don't know, that you have no direct experience.
I have no room for belief in my life.
Belief in God is the worst.
If you don't know, then you don't know.
To believe when you don't know is an act of desperation.
To think that someone else who doesn't know should believe is an act of enslavement.
Belief shows me someone who has lost themselves, who has mistaken the mind for themselves.

I was very put off by that remark when I read it too.
But, as others have noted, it doesn't change the practicality of the lab work.

If there is any debate about the need to believe in God being a prerequisite or condition of success in alchemy,
I must say that doesn't concur with my experience. All the masters advise us to follow nature, not to believe in God.
While it is pretty unanimous that the culmination of the art is the Donum Dei,
that still says nothing about believing in Dei.

I would agree to something much more intense: If you don't know God manifest as Nature, as Prima Materia, as Self...
then you will fail in this work. Certainly an alchemist is more than just great lab work.
A very thoughtful post solomon levi, and you're right about following nature.

I would agree to something much more intense: If you don't know God manifest as Nature, as Prima Materia, as Self...
then you will fail in this work. Certainly an alchemist is more than just great lab work.
I like this the most.

astralfire
04-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Does anyone here follow ***'s methods?

Ab Roek
04-16-2010, 11:49 PM
It is certain that he hasn't the foggiest notion of what Alchemy is about, nor how it is to be conducted.

Neither are there any methods that could be called "his."

Yet, we daily find living evidence for the maxim, "There is a sucker born every minute."

Fidelity
AB RK

Does anyone here follow ***'s methods?

astralfire
04-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Dear Ab Roek-

I am not here to criticise anyone...

I would like to ask -"What is alchemy"? Is it the transmutation of gold? What is the method?

Where does a complete beginner go to set up labs?

Ab Roek
04-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi.

You must understand that I responded to your question in order that you and others would not be lead astray by falseness.

Alchemy is not only about the transmutation of gold and other precious metals. Skilled Alchemists can do this, and other seeming "miracles," but they would probably have not reason to do so very often.

The objective in Alchemy is to make the fixed become volatile, and the volatile become fixed. The philosophical Heaven (Sky) thus comes into communication and mutual reception with the philosophical Earth. Some practical benefits of this are bodily healing, longevity, and an exponential increase in the power of Knowing. There are other benefits, however, the communication and reception are ends in themselves, and the mentioned practical benefits are only ancillary. Therefore, pursuing the side benefits overmuch can become a hindrance to the true goal (of Alchemy proper).

As for the method, I have commented in other places on this forum. Here I will say for now that you must take care not to confuse Alchemy with some kind of pseudo-chemistry or arcane chemistry. Pseudo-chemistry is the realm of charlatans. Arcane chemistry, on the other hand, has its place and its own importance, but if you believe those who do not understand, and equate this with Alchemy, you will suffer confusion and obstruction in your progress, if what you seek be the Stone of the Wise.

Therefore, and in summation, begin by asking yourself this deceptively simple question:
What is it that I seek?

Semper Fidelis,
AB RK

Dear Ab Roek-

I am not here to criticise anyone...

I would like to ask -"What is alchemy"? Is it the transmutation of gold? What is the method?

Where does a complete beginner go to set up labs?

astralfire
04-17-2010, 11:03 AM
'What is it that I seek?'

I would - I guess - like to activate all the dormant parts of my brain, ultimately to see into other dimensional realms, to raise my vibrations and activate kundalini, and stop all the fighting in the world.

rebis
04-17-2010, 11:36 PM
What is it that I seek?

Good (essential?) question. For me: unity (my ego with my Self, spirit and matter, what is within with what is without, and so on ad infinitum). Ultimately - to be my destiny and that of the 'world'.

Any direction that you, or others, might point me towards would be very much appreciated,

With best wishes from rebis

astralfire
04-18-2010, 04:02 PM
It is certain that he hasn't the foggiest notion of what Alchemy is about, nor how it is to be conducted.

Neither are there any methods that could be called "his."

Yet, we daily find living evidence for the maxim, "There is a sucker born every minute."

Fidelity
AB RK

Ab, why do you say Nick hasn't the foggiest notion what alchemy is about?

Awani
04-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Just read his work and decide for yourself. The debate always get heated on this subject. Always gets focused on him as a person... which is irrelevant.

All discussions about this individual should be done in PM, due to the bad experience we've had with them in the past. Always becomes a flame war it seems...

:cool:

Aleilius
05-04-2010, 12:51 AM
One's person, and work, cannot be separated. Ergo, this is why the topic always trails off into a rather heated discussion of the individual, and does not stay focused on his work.