PDA

View Full Version : a recent dream

solomon levi
04-20-2012, 01:15 PM
I had this dream this recent tuesday morning.
Well, there was a long sequence of dreams, but this was how it
ended. I was in a field or something with other people and all of a
sudden there was an eclipse of the sun. It happened faster than when
the moon passes by, but it was an object of similar size or proportion.
It happened very fast and as soon as it happened the sun began to expand.
As it grew, there were storms and flares upon it. It looked exactly like
when the film gets stuck in a projector and the light bulb burns a hole in
the film - how that blackness expands in odd ways. That's what the storms
on the sun looked like. And as it stormed, the sun grew, and it was eventually,
I don't know, 10x the size it is now?? And as we watched this happen, suddenly
the colors of the earth, of everything I could see, went to black and white; and
then everything appeared grainy, and then kind of pixelated and then suddenly
everything froze or paused, and the dream ended, frozen pixelated black and white
scenery...

Pretty weird, huh?
I never saw a dream go from color to black and white.
Upon awakening, I thought maybe it wasn't an eclipse, but rather something
very large "crashing" into the sun and causing it to expand.
I don't know if the pause was the end of the earth or the end of a dimension
or what. I was a little afraid or worried as the sun was expanding, but the people
around me seemed happy about it, like this was a good thing.

Interesting how fragile our solar system is and how quickly things could change.

Anyone have any dreams like this or can relate it to anything?
Was it prophetic? 2012?
This dream didn't come from my daily thoughts.
I haven't thought of Planet X or anything like that in over 7 or 8 months.
It just came from nowhere, very unexpected and surprising.

Awani
04-20-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9NQ9ULt6B0

:cool:

Andro
04-20-2012, 09:23 PM
This reminds me of 'The Event' TV series.

I don't rule out anything, and I definitely feel SOME sort of EndGame approaching...

MarkostheGnostic
04-21-2012, 05:03 AM
The mystical Coincidentia Oppositorum does result in an expansion, transcending duality (black and white pixels), and revealing the ONE that gives rise to duality. The Sun is symbolic of Tiphereth, the Spirit, and Yesod, the Moon, consists in our egoic center at the center of our personality (Astral Triangle of Hod-Yesod-Netzach). The Hierosgamos, or Sacred Marriage, is the union of Yesod with Tiphereth - the "ego-Self axis" in Jungian theory, and it IS a good thing. Ultimately, the ego does perish when it is Dissolved in the Divine Self, just as the Moon and inner planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars) will be overwhelmed and Calcined when Sol goes nova in the future (not massive enough for a supernova). But, the moment of truth is the realization that we are, and have always been this Self, and so with a cosmic Cheshire cat smile, we come to ourselves again and awaken from the dream, the illusion, The Matrix.

Any apocalyptic notion will elicit ego-death on a planetary scale. Too much scifi makes it all out to be non-teleological, purposeless and accidental. This does not make cosmic sense, it only makes non-cosmic, restricted sense - the sense of blind materialism. Is humanity just another petri dish, a failed experiment, a meaningless absurdity? Some say yes, some say no. My earthly parents gave me biological life, education, and an opportunity to develop, not merely survive. Our Cosmic Mother-Father may well have been reflected in those microscopic reflections of deity called parents, and we are all necessary steps in a plan to increase and get higher.

Seth-Ra
04-21-2012, 05:14 PM
I don't rule out anything, and I definitely feel SOME sort of EndGame approaching...

My sentiments exactly. More and more i wanna keep an eye on the global scene, not just with people either. The game will get more interesting before the final dice roll is cast. :)

~Seth-Ra