PDA

View Full Version : A long life within one incarnation

Krisztian
04-25-2012, 01:47 AM
I'm referring to a rare manuscript I was fortunate to purchase some 15 years ago, named Five Years of Theosophy, by an anonymous author. There're new publications of this book, for example by Kessinger Publishing; but when inspected closer, several sections are left out.

A most complete thesis and writing on how to slowly achieve extended long life (viz., 200 to 300 years); with clear description of symptoms, what to focus on in terms of behaviour, spirituality, mentality. The anonymous writer lived with adepts when he traveled to the Far East.

I haven't found a spiritual peer of this book that explains it so clearly how to achieve a truly long life in the same embodiment, in the same incarnation.

horticult
04-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Sounds interesting, would you share some working ideas?

Hellin Hermetist
04-25-2012, 12:26 PM
He must be referring to that article:

http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/Life-Death-Longevity/TheElixirOfLife-1of3.html

It was written by Godolphin Mitford, who was nicknamed Moorad Ali Beg. The poor man lost his mind during his chela training.

Krisztian
04-26-2012, 02:16 AM
That's not an exact copy of the book, Five Years of Theosophy, which I refer to. From a quick glance some parts are left out, others added; the translation [of that posting] also emphasizes different meaning from some of the sentences I inspected in my book. It seems like a new translation altogether. I say "new" because the book I mentioned has a distinctively old British style.

Krisztian
04-26-2012, 02:31 AM
The book was written in 1885. . . . At a second glance, well, it's very unforetunate; but it appears that this fine book has been reworked with full of, what I see as, 'disinformation' on the Web posting. Thanks for providing the posting, I appreciate it. Wow, yet another example of how precious information, that could be of benefit, is, in a way, cleverly controlled on the WWW.

Krisztian
04-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Sounds interesting, would you share some working ideas?

Well, the text describes a human as a "compound being", composing of many layers (identified as seven in total). Each layer of cell material ranges from dense to subtler, finer bodies. While each layer "looks" the same, the cells composing of the material of each body aren't. (It's like wearing seven layers of clothes on your body. With each layer removed, you're "changing the reality" of your body. If you get the analogy?) Science maintains that cells composing of our genetic physical body is replaced every seven years. Our bodies are not the same as it was seven years ago, so how come it retains the same continuous identity? The purpose is to slowly evolve out the finer, subtler body making the transition natural. So, when your physical body's dies, carried out it's genetics to it's last program, you're actually transitioned, now living out of a finer body.

What I found profound in this text - it contains the most advanced observations! - is that some of the changes I noticed in myself mirrored the descriptions in the text. One in particular, as we slowly make the transition the body will require less foodstuff to maintain it's form. I eat once a day, what some would call 'an appetizer portion'.

It's possible to live 200 to 300 years in one embodiment.

I highly recommend this book for those who feel a "pulling" towards this material - like it deeply speaks to you - to purchase it in it's original format; without the heavy editing from modern Publishers. For many - and it's not meant for all - this will sound like a foolish account, and let's just leave it at that.

Albion
04-30-2012, 01:42 AM
The book was written in 1885. . . . At a second glance, well, it's very unforetunate; but it appears that this fine book has been reworked with full of, what I see as, 'disinformation' on the Web posting. Thanks for providing the posting, I appreciate it. Wow, yet another example of how precious information, that could be of benefit, is, in a way, cleverly controlled on the WWW.

The edited version [listed at amazon.com for example] is 308 pages.

A 611 page PDF of a work published in 1885 entitled Five Years of Theosophy is [freely] available here:

http://blavatskyarchives.com/theosophypdfs/five_years_of_theosophy_1885.pdf

Does this PDF match your text, Krisztian?

Krisztian
04-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Yes! It looks like a photocopied version of the book I own. Thank you Albion.

Over the past 17 years, this book has followed my development: it's ideas mirroring some dangers and downfalls while highlighting some noticable gains. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but the philosophy has made sense to me at least.

Read carefully. Let it digest.