PDA

View Full Version : colloidals and their health+alchemical benefits

TheMessengerOfGabriel
05-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Hey guys I've been on this forum for about a year now and I think this is the first Tim I'm posting anything haha I have another forum that I'm on that I have been focusing on but any what, let's get to what I REALY wish to talk about.

I have recently been studying the platinum/precious metal group and in my studies I gave found that the metals, In colloidal for are supposed to practically work miracles. I have ordered a series of them that I will personally be dosing myself with. The following is my plan of action for cleaning my body and raising it to a more "Noble" state:

Colloidal: Gold
** * * * * * * *Silver
** * * * * * * *Platinum
** * * * * * * *Iridium*

2 Tablespoon combination a day

Sunday: Gold+Iridium
Monday: Silver+Iridium
Tuesday: Iridium+Iridium
Wednesday: Platinum+Silver
Thursday: Iridium+Platinum
Friday: Gold+Silver
Saturday: Gold+Platinum

500mL of each colloid, 33.8 doses at 1 tablespoon of each.

Longevity of each colloid due to dosage [in weeks]:*
** **Gold= 11.2667 [11]
** * Silver= 11.2667 [11]
** * Platinum= 11.2667 [11]
** * Iridium= 6.76 [6]

Bottles of each colloid per year:
** * Gold: 4.615 [5]
** * Silver: 4.615 [5]
** * Platinum: 4.615 [5]
** * Iridium: 7.692 [8]

Now I will work myself up to this but eventually I wish to have this as my weekly dosage. I'm also considering using Ruthenium, Rohdium, Pallidium, and Osmium. And outside of the platinum group I'm thinking of using Titanium, Chromium, Vandium, and Scandium. I wish to findout their archetypes and effects on the human body.

What are you guy's [and girl's] opinions on this matter and if anyone has ALCHEMICAL knowledge of the platinum metals please share I think this information would be beneficial to everyone. Oh and if anyone has medical information of any of the metals mentioned please share this would also be mutually beneficial.

GOD Bless, MOG

pneumatician
05-22-2012, 02:10 AM
raising it to a more "Noble" state:

oh, interesting

Now I will work myself up to this but eventually I wish to have this as my weekly dosage. I'm also considering using Ruthenium, Rohdium, Pallidium, and Osmium. And outside of the platinum group I'm thinking of using Titanium, Chromium, Vandium, and Scandium. I wish to findout their archetypes and effects on the human body.

well chomiun not is toxic ? rhodium also toxic ? well of rhodium nobody have a good idea, some say toxic, some say ok... this because the capitalist idiots not spend too much in research on this metals
perhaps in the former USSR ? china ?
if you want to ingest these metals you need some alchemical process to remove the earthly part...
chromium is toxic but is put in the inox cookware...

http://periodic.lanl.gov/index.shtml
http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/elements/rh.htm
http://www.platinummetalsreview.com/

What are you guy's [and girl's] opinions on this matter and if anyone has ALCHEMICAL knowledge of the platinum metals please share I think this information would be beneficial to everyone. Oh and if anyone has medical information of any of the metals mentioned please share this would also be mutually beneficial.

these metals have a high melting point, some not are afected by aqua regis...
I think a good candidate for start is Pt, because I read something about Pt and Sant Germain...

but others good candidates are germanium & indium, metals more cheap :)
or silver, with Ag your brain is OPEN and healed
but I think the colodial or in molecula have little benefit