PDA

View Full Version : Introduction!

ALC93
05-30-2012, 09:41 PM
Hello guys! And 93!

Thanks to the forum moderator for approving me to join the site. Glad to be here!

I signed up on Alchemy Forums because I'm interested in finding other people to share some of my questions and advice with on this very fascinating subject of Alchemy, especially practical laboratory spageric and chemical alchemy. I have been playing with a few simple experiments for about a year now, and recently invested in some more equipment. Given the expense of some of these tools, I am going to need to be learning how to produce gold just in order to continue expanding my laboratory! But I am enjoying my tinkering and the few results I am getting very much, and I look forward to opening up my labwork for you guys!

When I am not trying to induce inflation to the world's gold supply, I enjoy studying and practicing occultism and divine Theurgy (one of my favorite topics to chat about), playing guitar (usually badly), cooking (usually well, although I very badly calcinated the salmon 2 nights past), writing (essays and various topics), and reading poetry (all kinds).

Let me know what's up!

93, 93/93

Krisztian
05-30-2012, 10:07 PM
We're glad to have you! You seem like someone who'll just fit in quite nicely around here on this Forum. From what you listed in your posting, it seems to me you'll have much to offer us, and teach.

The occult is also my interest.

ALC93
05-31-2012, 02:24 AM
Thanks Krisztain!

Is there any topics in the occult that attract you generally? I love Golden Dawn based materials, Thelema, and old grimmoires generally.

Awani
05-31-2012, 02:37 AM
Welcome!

:cool:

ALC93
05-31-2012, 03:59 AM
Thanks dev! :-)

Krisztian
05-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks Krisztain! Is there any topics in the occult that attract you generally? I love Golden Dawn based materials, Thelema, and old grimmoires generally.

I've been very hungry for, since my tender age, the occult as it relates to physical life-extension; Bardon's trilogy and practices; Monroe's OBEs; and foremost, any literature on the Philosopher's Stone. Hungarian novelist Mária Szepes' The Red Lion encouraged my obsession with this later-mentioned subject, which led me to join some years back now, a local Masonic Lodge.

I know of the names you mentioned, but you would probably have more to share about them than I.

ALC93
06-01-2012, 02:07 AM
I've been very hungry for, since my tender age, the occult as it relates to physical life-extension; Bardon's trilogy and practices; Monroe's OBEs; and foremost, any literature on the Philosopher's Stone. Hungarian novelist Mária Szepes' The Red Lion encouraged my obsession with this later-mentioned subject, which led me to join some years back now, a local Masonic Lodge.

Very cool. I have the first volume of Bardon's trilogy, although I confess I haven't had the time to dive very far into it. The Red Lion (looks up review on Amazon), sounds like a great novel to add to my cue. I also have huge respect to Masonic symbolism and ritual.

I know of the names you mentioned, but you would probably have more to share about them than I.

Let me know if you have any questions in particular. :D

Krisztian
06-01-2012, 02:34 AM
The Red Lion (looks up review on Amazon), sounds like a great novel to add to my cue.

The author of Red Lion, Mária Szepes, if I recall correctly YouTube may have some authentic clips of. I heard a rather long interview once with her, in our native tongue, Hungarian, and I was very impressed by her profound outlook on spiritual practices; and the book itself seems to be written by someone who has a deep understanding of the so-called behind-the-scene realms involving the Philosopher's Stone.

Krisztian
06-01-2012, 02:46 AM
I also have huge respect to Masonic symbolism and ritual.

Without my intention per say, I have come to realize while continually attending Lodges - keeping my eyes open - not just in Northern Canada, but also in the States, that the symbolic language behind Freemasonry actually describes the process of making the Stone. The 3rd Degree in Freemasonry, that of Master Mason, the death of Hiram Abiff, the ritual itself embodies the negredo phase in alchemy; you know, the blackening, of putrefaction.

It's absolutely fascinating how such alchemical operations were encoded in the rituals, and the greatest divine comedy is, that majority of the members in Lodges have no idea that this is the case.

Krisztian
06-01-2012, 02:47 AM
Let me know if you have any questions in particular.

Thank you, I'm sure I will.

solomon levi
06-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Welcome 93!