PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Body

Krisztian
05-31-2012, 06:26 PM
I have for years been fascinated with various Eastern traditions, the fascinating practice of Lung Gom, and also "Dzogchen" (or, translated to English as "The Great Perfection") to name a few. Has anyone also followed these traditions? Care to share about personal experiences?

(I tried to upload beautiful photo of the 'rainbow body' from the tradition of Dzogchen, but I guess I still can't.)

solomon levi
06-01-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm not familiar with the rainbow body in these traditions, but here
is a link to some images, perhaps like you wanted to share Krisztian:

http://fodian.yolook.net/world/rainbow/rainbowa.html

Krisztian
06-01-2012, 05:52 PM

Yes, that's it! The first photo is the one I wanted to upload.

So, masters from the Far East, some of them, probably closer to 1 than 10, in documented cases can appear and disappear, the only evidence remaining in that space-and-time is that they leave behind fingernails and hair. In that tradition, when someone 'dematerializes', some parts of the physical body can't be taken with them.

Krisztian
06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
The other point I wanted to make was, tradition has it that this same appearance and disappearance sounds familiar with wormholes, and stargate-type of travel Egyptians seems to depict in their drawings of strange boats, etc. Again I can't upload pictures and drawings, so forgive me.

I forgot to say thanks solomon levi for finding the pictures.

Awani
06-01-2012, 07:11 PM
I posted about Dzogchen a few months ago: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2763-Dzogchen-Panpsychism

Is rainbow body and body of light same thing?

:cool:

Krisztian
06-06-2012, 09:37 PM
I posted about Dzogchen a few months ago: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2763-Dzogchen-Panpsychism
Is rainbow body and body of light same thing?:cool:

I believe it is. What it represents in my research is, when the consciousness of the person reaches a certain level of spiritual attainment, the vehicle, the physical body raises it's mass, and turns into what can be referred to as "rainbow"-like.

It's one of those rare situations that clearly illustrates what can potentially become of each human. It's quite magnificent!

garvolt2002
06-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Two level exist.
1 Rainbow body.
2. Great Transference.
With the rainbow body the body skinks down to that of a small child. Great rainbows are seen in the sky and strange things start happening like flowers and thunder and flashes of light from the place where the body is sitting. Sometimes the body will disappear completely and leave behind hair and nails which are seen as impurities.
When this small body is cremated it leaves small globes of light like marbles which are still in some monasteries in Tibet. The Great Transference is when the Master just disappears completely. This the highest level.
The reason all this happens is we have a duality vision and are not aware of our true nature. Once we reach a certain level through the practice of Trekchod and Thogal we free our conceptional mind from this duality vision and then we start seeing True Visions of our Natural State. Four levels of vision exist and when you have the 4th level then thats a sign you will attain the Rainbow Body. One series of Star Trek dwelt on this where they visited a planet where the people were so advanced they were turning to light. Very nice story. The Philosophers Stone of the highest level is also supposed to be able to transform the body of the alchemist to a body of light. Its what we all seek in the Western Tradition not to make Gold but the Body of Light. If you want to follows the Dzogchen way you must receive Direct Introduction to the Natural State and for some this is a sudden awakening and for other nothing. It depends on your level of development. But practice make perfect and you have a Master which is not always available in alchemy.

Krisztian
06-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Two level exist.
1 Rainbow body.
2. Great Transference.
With the rainbow body the body skinks down to that of a small child. Great rainbows are seen in the sky and strange things start happening like flowers and thunder and flashes of light from the place where the body is sitting. Sometimes the body will disappear completely and leave behind hair and nails which are seen as impurities.
When this small body is cremated it leaves small globes of light like marbles which are still in some monasteries in Tibet. The Great Transference is when the Master just disappears completely. This the highest level.
The reason all this happens is we have a duality vision and are not aware of our true nature. Once we reach a certain level through the practice of Trekchod and Thogal we free our conceptional mind from this duality vision and then we start seeing True Visions of our Natural State. Four levels of vision exist and when you have the 4th level then thats a sign you will attain the Rainbow Body. One series of Star Trek dwelt on this where they visited a planet where the people were so advanced they were turning to light. Very nice story. The Philosophers Stone of the highest level is also supposed to be able to transform the body of the alchemist to a body of light. Its what we all seek in the Western Tradition not to make Gold but the Body of Light. If you want to follows the Dzogchen way you must receive Direct Introduction to the Natural State and for some this is a sudden awakening and for other nothing. It depends on your level of development. But practice make perfect and you have a Master which is not always available in alchemy.

That's quite interesting. Thanks for the posting. If you have any literature to post on what you said, I would be appreciative to take a look.

Andro
02-04-2014, 12:48 PM

Yes, that's it! The first photo is the one I wanted to upload. Yes, that's it! The first photo is the one I wanted to upload.

The above image link seems to be no longer active.

Can someone (Sol/Kris/anyone) please locate another location/URL of the image and post it here?

I tried to upload beautiful photo of the 'rainbow body' from the tradition of Dzogchen, but I guess I still can't.

Just two days after this post (June 2nd 2012), I've posted detailed step-by-step instructions on uploading images (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2933-Posting-Images-amp-Videos), so no more excuses :)

theFool
02-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Can someone (Sol/Kris/anyone) please locate another location/URL of the image and post it here?
I think the missing images can be found archived here: http://archive.is/H5ycU
However, I'm not sure if those are the correct images as I havn't seen the original image.

Salazius
02-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Technically speaking a Rainbow body is a Solve of the atomic structure of the body, by the multiplication of it's own energy/sulfur.

This is how I explain it.