PDA

View Full Version : mind control

solomon levi
06-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Ahhh. I'll try to put this into words. It's a subject of interest lately for me. I know I have
no right to say what should concern others, but the fact is, this does concern everyone in a way.

It's a large topic - where to start?

I'll start with noticing how similar the mind control agenda is to real magic. I see that this is
so because they are similar - the same. The only difference is WHO is controlling the mind.

Well, I can't start there - need some background. There's sites you can read if interested. I can
only sketch in this place. What mind control involves is pushing a subject into an altered state
and into an alter - an alternate personality. I'm really interested in multiple personality disorder
and it's relation to "spiritual paths" or whatever. That some people have several alters in this
"normal" reality/world is not unlike having them in multiple worlds/realities/planes. Some of you
may be aware of existing on multiple planes of reality/consciousness simultaneously. How is this
any different? And if you talk to yourself... get my point? We all already have multiple personalities
or whatever you want to call them. Some people just externalise them.

Anyway, one thing I want to point out is the similarities so that you needn't throw the baby out
with the bathwater. There are people with "evil" intentions (often called satanists, Illuminati...)
who use the very same methods one must use to be free. It's like I said about black and white magic -
there is no such thing, only black and white magicians. The "evil" people use the same systems and
symbols as the "benevolent". For example, MK Ultra became the Monarch program. Monarch is a
butterfly, what i would call a spiritual symbol - a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly. But an "evil"
person/corporation uses the same symbols to show the transformation of a person into a mind-controlled
subject/puppet.
We also see Disney using the great fairy tales that tell of our liberation for enslavement. One can spin
anything. Things in themselves are not evil or good - guns, drugs, atoms, money, etc...

The other similarity, in my experience, is not just the symbols but the methods. Mind control uses drugs
and torture to dissociate a person, to create an alter (an alternate personality) that can be programmed
and then hidden in the subconscious until it is called forth. These can be sex slaves or assassins or
programmed to do whatever dirty work needs to be done.
Castaneda, for example (an example neither of evil or good to me - I use it for "good"), also uses this
fracturing. CC is taught the sorcerers' description which is pitted against the average man's description
to create cognitive dissonance/instability/fluidity. My point is, this vulnerable state is necessary. Just
because "evil" people use it to make a prison, doesn't contradict that "spiritual" people use it as a
platform for freedom. We all become shizoid - we have to separate from our past/personal history/ego.
We all pit the "now" perspective against the past-future perspective to realise the illusion of ego. We have
two, or more, until we successful integrate them or solve them.

I don't know if I'm communicating what I'd like to clearly.
I'll come back to it later. The main point is I don't want people to judge all this as evil. The evil people
intentionally hi-jack spiritual symbols and systems. The all-seeing eye isn't always Illuminati, etc...
And if you feel a little crazy/schizoid it isn't a bad thing unless someone else imposed it on you. The
spiritual path is the same, only one imposes it on oneself and chooses the new program themselves.
Isn't it schizophrenia to see oneself as mind and body and spirit and soul and matter and energy...
Isn't it schizo to have memory? Isn't the brain with it's many/multiple neuronets/personalities schizo?

This link shows some of what I am talking about, but it contains disturbing artwork of
sexual abuse and torture, so maybe not for everyone. It also shows how kabbalah and astrology
are used by the "evil" programmers, but this doesn't make kabbalah evil as some are wont to promote:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

Black Sclera
06-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Great thread, this is an area of interest of mine lately as well. You are correct in the connection of mind control and magic because mind control is magic. Lets take the techniques of the sorcerers of capitalist consumerism for example and the logo's that brand makers attach to their products then shove down our throats with subliminal advertisement (just seeing them in our everyday lives) and then the associations of sex, wealth, patriotism, ect they attach to them through media, is that not a sigil? Media itself is a form of hypnoses regardless of what is being displayed through it, bright colors on adds, the repetitive nature of black and white print, flicker rates on television and computer monitors, all hypnotize and render all caught in it susceptible to transference. Hell want to know how good tv and computers are at hypnotizing just sit on your couch without interacting with any media and notice what you do, i fidget, tap my feet, drum on my thighs, look all over but the second a monitor is switched on gaze is focused and body is stilled... But anyway all these things are done in order to influence, either temporarily or permanently your perception of reality to one of another persons design, this is pretty much the exact definition of magic in my mind.

Nibiru
06-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks for posting this Solomon! You've helped to answer a few questions I had been pondering a couple of months ago concerning symbolism and personality splits. Part of the reason I began to study hypnotherapy and N.L.P. was to familiarize myself to the tools that 'they' use against us on a constant basis. I'd have to say it's helped me to see a lot of things I had overlooked before. I had always known that the media and advertising were involved with trance work, but hadn't noticed how much deeper it actually goes. I've now come to realize that many political leaders and speakers are great conversational hypnotists, as are most religion/cult leaders and school teachers. That's not to mention the influence that our parents, family, and social peers have over us. Being that the majority of us are in a trance most of the time, it should go without saying that there will be many individuals and organizations who will be looking to take advantage of this fact. Some will attempt to influence for 'positive' purposes while others will use this ability to enslave you. I choose to call the work that I do a dehypnotizing of the individual, to do this I use the same tools that were used to create the problem in the first place..

Krisztian
06-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Being that the majority of us are in a trance most of the time, it should go without saying that there will be many individuals and organizations who will be looking to take advantage of this fact. Some will attempt to influence for 'positive' purposes while others will use this ability to enslave you. I choose to call the work that I do a dehypnotizing of the individual, to do this I use the same tools that were used to create the problem in the first place..

When I was in graduate school I was exposed to, as one can well-imagine, vast resources of academic articles and libraries. So, during my 'free time' I began collecting large volumes of research on 'subliminal conditioning'. I was taken by the fact how well-researched this subject area is. Reading one peer-reviewed study after another, it has become very evident to me that the phenomenon works and is real!

Krisztian
06-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Speaking of the box that millions of people tend to stare at for hours, television; the history of that device comes from the military complex, believe it or not. They used similar devices in submarines to 'center', calm down, and 'computerize' military personel during long missions. When the psyché is underpressure, from stress, trauma, etc., 'television' can serve to stabalize, it's a 'grounding technique'. It's also a 'remedy' to the fear of loss of attachment. As long as you're tuned in, you have an illusionary sense of connection with other people that you come to know, like celebrities. For they, celebrities, provide the programming for what's in, what's not, and how one should act, what to buy, etc.

So, I guess, when the military complex sold 'the rights', the invention of television, other markets bought the 'technology'. The rest is history, as they say.

solomon levi
06-07-2012, 02:14 AM
There's so much of this programming going on in the music industry.
We all know how a song can get stuck in your head, and look at what they are
associating with the songs through the videos.
I could post so many, but here's one just to open your eyes and reveal the blueprint:

Kerli, "Walking on Air"
Cool song. Cool lyrics. But look how they/media mogals use it.

Lyrics:
There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world

Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things
That you have never heard

Do you know what it's all about?
Are you brave enough to figure out?
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

Feel it and breathe it, believe it
And you'll be walking on air
Go try, go fly so high

You feel this, unless you kill this
Go on and you're forgiven
I knew that, I could feel that
I feel like I am walking on air

She has a little creepy cat
And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair
And an old blue hat

That little creepy girl
Oh, she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that

Go try, go fly so high

Flitter up and hover down
Be all around, be all around
You know that I love you, go on

Go try, go fly so high

I am walking on air
I am walking on air
I am walking on air
-----------------------------

So it's not so much the lyrics as the visual/video they associate with the song.

The video starts with an odd man bringing a box/present to the door of a castle.
A castle represents a strong defensive force/area, one's conscience, one's morality, convictions...
Kerli has to leave her defensive protected area to collect the gift, like a Trojan horse.
The gift is a doll. A doll is what children use to have experiences vicariously. It's essentially an alter.
Remember that I use the word 'alter' to mean alternate/split personality.
You will notice that Kerli herself is dressed as a Barbie doll, as does Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, etc, etc....
You have probably seen other versions of dolls, mannequins, puppets... vacuous expressions.
Notice how Kerli "snaps" into life/awareness to start singing "la la la..." as if in a trance.
She begins singing in front of a clock. Time. This recalls for me one of my favorite CC quotes -
"Time is the essence of attention; the Eagle's emanations are made out of time; and properly, when one enters
into any aspect of the other self, one is becoming acquainted with time."
Any good magician or mind control person would know this. Clock time is past and future - alters, not real/present
but mental/psychological. Psychological time/attention splitting is about to occur in the video.
The clock is set to 11:35. I don't know if that has significance but it makes the letters/words on the clock
specific by blocking out some letters. At the top we have Lecheur, which means 'boot-licker' in french.
At the bottom left we chat, which means 'cat'. You can read about beta kitten programming elsewhere or youtube it.
A reflection of Kerli turns on the TV and the TV is watching her. You'll see many reversals in this video.
But here the programmers (TV) are watching her.
The floor is especially a psychedelic pattern.
At :37 where Kerli waves to the TV eye, we see above the TV a picture of a two headed goat/kid.
Realise how intentional everything is. We can say a lot about goats and satan and Baphomet.
Baphomet is also Sophia in Atbash cipher. Is it good or bad? It depends how you spin it.
But for these purposes, we may have a devil suggestion, or the rape of Sophia being suggested.
But two heads suggests multiple personalities, an alter.
At :46 we see a tea cup on a table. I think of the tea party in Alice in Wonderland, which is one of
many stories used by programmers. We also notice Kerli's legs are "bound" and she has very little
lower body movement throughout the video.
Kerlis lights a match and her eyes fire "demonically". She throws it in the fireplace/hearth and it cracks and
a "rose vine" emerges. The hearth is associated with home and warmth. Kerli's is cracked:
hearth (härth) n.
1. The floor of a fireplace, usually extending into a room and paved with brick, flagstone, or cement.
2. Family life; the home.
3. Metallurgy
a. The lowest part of a blast furnace or cupola, from which the molten metal flows.
b. The bottom of a reverberatory furnace, where ore is exposed to the flame.
4. The fireplace or brazier of a blacksmith's forge.

The rose vine is something beautiful that blooms from pain/thorns and vines/bindings.
Of course the "beautiful rose" for a programmer is the completed programming of a slave,
just as the Monarch butterfly "blooms" from the cocoon.
The roses kind of look more like lotuses, which is a drug reference.
After being drugged, Kerli turns on a fan and the room spins instead of the fan. The spinning is
disorientation. Kerli appears happier and more lively being disoriented. This is aligned with the chorus,
"so high, walking on air..."
It's a fun/uplifting part of the song. I, myself, am really attracted to the lightness of it.
We see Kerli watching TV and gently rocking her doll/alter as if to comfort it.
At 1:24 Kerli's arms rise spontaneously as if lifted by invisible ballons - a suggestion
given as a test in hypnosis. Kerli is now "under" hypnosis.
We see a white umbrella upturned on the floor.
"Umbrella: In dreams umbrellas usually symbolize the device that the conscious mind uses to protect itself from the unconscious. Umbrellas might symbolize our unwillingness to deal with negative emotions, psychological baggage, or trauma. If the umbrella is opened, you may be protecting yourself from unconscious materials."
And the "walls" are absent on a wintery scene while the windows are present and bricked up.
(before, the walls were present and the doors were absent upon a green scenery).
Up til now, Kerli was dressed in white/purity/virgin. Now she is in black and the umbrella is white and upturned.
How amazingly incredibly specific is this video!
At 1:28 if you pause it quickly, we see the clock numbers are now on her black dress.
Kerli is now a time-hidden alter.
We see a stag:
"Stag: Male aspect of the personality.
Masculinity; male sexual drive; in a female dream it might depict her response to male sexuality; the joy of life; courage; the life energy; virility; healing energy."

Right after the stag, probably after being sexually violated by a man, Kerli closes her white umbrella.
She has lost her defenses or chooses to face or accept the altered psyche.
Oh - in this room we a version of the checkerboard floor - black and white, battle of opposites...
When the stag is shown we see light flashing in the umbrella before it is closed.
Knowing what I do about Monarch programming, Kerli's body is being raped while she escapes to
an alter. The closing of the umbrella could be deflowering as well.
Next we see a 'spit-roasted' naked bird in an over full of ice.
At 1:57 we see the black and white tiled wall and a white fleur-de-lis on a black tile, again
confirming the sexual interpretation.
Then we return to our chorus but this time Kerli is laying on a bed of stones. She imagines discomfort
is comfort. She cries a couple tears which become butterlies which "bloom" from the stoney ground -
the opposite of Jesus' parable about good soil and sowing seeds (not that I hold any christian perspective).
The Monarch slave is born from pain, torture and dissociation - unbearable violence.
Kerli has a moment with a caged bird which is upside-down on its perch.
Next Kerli's "handler"/programmer (in top hat) appears in the mirror - "through the looking glass".
He is dressed like a ring-master, in charge of the circus. Kerli suddenly appears afraid/concerned.
The ring-master beckons Kerli, or her black-dressed alter, through the looking glass.
Awaiting is a spirit woman holding a black-Kerli marionette.
At 2:49 we see the masked/persona spirit woman with a monarch butterfly on her dress strap.
The draping arm dress suggests this spirit is a butterfly/monarch.
The doll/puppet is carried "safely" by the angelic spirit woman. The mood picks up, but this is
really sad. The lyrics at this time assure us that we are loved and to "go on", to go ahead, it's ok.
We are reassured by the black and white versions of Kerli.
In the hallway we see several plaster busts or heads on the left side.
The Kerli puppet is placed in the same box that arrived in the beginning and the puppet strings are cut
by the angel spirit. Notice the cross of Lorraine that held the puppet strings. It is in its Patriarchal version.
Here we are blatantly told who the handlers/controllers/Patriarchs are in this cross symbol!
"The Lorraine cross was carried to the Crusades by the original Knights Templar, granted to them for their use by the Patriarch of Jerusalem."
You probably know the Knights Templar were the first bankers.
"Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the United States. Today,
ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just six incredibly powerful media corporations."
There are many who claim these are owned and run by mainly Jewish people: Patriarchs of Jerusalem?
Please - no racism intended. Just looking for facts. I don't really know but there are lots of sites that say so:
http://scot.altermedia.info/general/six-jewish-companies-own-96-of-media_1562.html
Perhaps you'll find another theory given the clues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Lorraine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchal_cross

At the same time the bricks fall from the windows. Now the "room" is completely transparent.
The box does not go back outside - it stays hidden in the defenses of the castle.
Kerli wakes up as if it was all a dream, but there are puppet strings on her arms.
We realise Kerli is now in the box and the angel spirit is the first doll that was "gifted" to Kerli,
rocking her in the chair. The two have exchanged places. The programming and creation of an alter is successful.

Here is this amazingly revealing video, directed by Aggressive:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMeZwO2qZ0&ob=av2e

Kerli's wikipedia page says:
"She began writing stories, mini books, and poems at the age of 10 to escape from her "abusive" household to an "imaginary world"".
There's more on her personal life traumas here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerli
Bi-polar, suicidal, depressed, cutter...
Among her tattoos are a butterfly and the latin "Agnus Dei" - a sacrificial lamb?

solomon levi
06-07-2012, 07:38 AM
If you want to follow up on the music and mind control, we see
many multiple personalities:

Beyonce and her alter Sasha Fierce,
Katy Perry has a pet cat (Beta kitten?) named Kitty Purry, or alter Kathy Beth Terry,
Michael Jackson physically altered himself,
The Beatles had Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
David Bowie and Ziggy Stardust,
KISS had their make-up,
Eminem and Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady,
T.I. and T.I.P.,
Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana....

Another thing to notice is that just as movies give props to their corporate
sponsors through product placement, so too do musicians seem to advertise their
illuminati makers:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lxHkFGQPc90/S4X_UGQcSRI/AAAAAAAAAfo/GkseJrXWvvA/s400/jay-z-kanye-west-rihanna-run-this-town-roc-illuminati-pyramid-freemason-sign-triangle-devil.jpg

http://www.whale.to/b/beyonc35.jpg

http://whale.to/b/all_seeing_eye_hand.html#A_

Krisztian
06-07-2012, 02:30 PM
There's so much of this programming going on in the music industry.
We all know how a song can get stuck in your head, and look at what they are
associating with the songs through the videos.

Yes, the music industry is the perfect mechanism.

I haven't been that interested in modern music as much, so I'm naive to the whole industry in a way. I was raised on, and still enjoy the one and only, what I call as music, classical. The masters of the Baroque era, Vivaldi, Bach, Purcell, those are my favorites.

(If you truly listen to the melody, the acrobatic-complexity yet profound harmony of each score, it's beautiful to behold!)

Ghislain
06-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Another interesting point is the connection to advertising and music careers.

Many acts have had their work boosted into the public eye by association with an advert. The artists
are sometimes the creation of the advertising moguls.

Below are just a couple of links on this, but there are many more.

Ten Songs made famous by Steve Jobs & Apple (http://adage.com/article/news/10-songs-steve-jobs-apple-made-famous/229471/)

Songs made famous by TV adverts (http://www.redcmarketing.net/blog/general-interest/the-songs-made-famous-by-tv-adverts/)

Ghislain

Krisztian
06-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Another interesting point is the connection to advertising and music careers.

Many acts have had their work boosted into the public eye by association with an advert. The artists
are sometimes the creation of the advertising moguls.

Below are just a couple of links on this, but there are many more.

Ten Songs made famous by Steve Jobs & Apple (http://adage.com/article/news/10-songs-steve-jobs-apple-made-famous/229471/)

Songs made famous by TV adverts (http://www.redcmarketing.net/blog/general-interest/the-songs-made-famous-by-tv-adverts/)

Ghislain

Thanks. Yes, it's all very well tailored and manufactured.

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Ok - so let's see if we can focus this "technology" towards freedom instead of enslavement.
I'll make expound upon my argument that the method is the same and the only difference
is the spin and whether it is being done to you unwillingly or you do it to yourself strategically.

Mind control... why not control your own mind?
Let's look at some definitions:
Brainwashing:
1. a method for systematically changing attitudes or altering beliefs, originated in totalitarian countries, especially through the use of torture, drugs, or psychological-stress techniques.
2. any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on repetition or confusion: brainwashing by TV commercials.
3. an instance of subjecting or being subjected to such techniques.

Considering that we have already been programmed since birth by everyone around us
on how and what to perceive, who would argue that we need to wash our brains of these past
limiting beliefs? What spiritual path doesn't involve repetition of a new description to replace
an old one? We all had to learn the alchemical description and pit it against our old description.
The thing is, "torture, drugs" are extreme methods. There are much more subtle and safe ways
to wash our brains. If you meditate 10 minutes a day, you are brainwashing - "changing attitudes,
altering beliefs"...

Psychological warfare:
The use of various techniques, such as propaganda and terror, to lower an enemy's morale.

Propaganda:
1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
2. Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause.

So propaganda is just information, specific information used with a motive.
We all change our view of the world this way. We teach ourselves a new way to perceive or interpret things.
Of course the ultimate freedom is to not be psychological (in one's subjective imagined world).

Shock/electrocution therapy: this is said to be used to erase short term memory in MK victims.
What you may not realise is that certain meditative states do the same thing. Consider Castaneda's
second attention and heightened awareness. He had no short term memory of these things. They
were stored in his "left-side awareness". Same with Gurdjieff/Ouspensky:
"The first impression was that attempts to remember myself or to be conscious of myself, to say to myself, I am walking, I am doing, and continually feel this I, stopped thought. When I was feeling I, I could neither think nor speak; even sensations became dimmed. Also, one could only remember oneself in this way for a very short time."
"in self-remembering attention becomes divided, one part of it is directed towards the same effort, and the other part to the feeling of self...
I am speaking of the division of attention which is the characteristic feature of self-remembering."

How is this so different than alternate personalities?

Some of you who read In Search of the Miraculous may remember O describing an experience of walking to a cigar shop
and self-remembering and having no recollection of how he got there.

G also speaks about "shocks". Not electrocution, mind you, but a similar result because this "shock" comes from "outside"
of our everyday routine/awareness. In order to break a pattern, an unconscious direction, the first necessary shock is "conscious labor".
The second shock, in this system, is "intentional suffering".
Anyway, you can look into that if interested.

Neurologically, any successful meditation is a journey away from the cerebellum (thinking/time brain) into the midbrain. Again,
with thinking stopped, there is no time/memory, or at least time is something very different than what we ordinarily experience.
Time/memory is normally measured by the distance between our thoughts/impressions.

Anyway, there's a lot we can learn from this if we are not quick to judge it as evil.
That is one of the intentions of the Illuminati - to keep magic away from the masses
by making it appear evil. Without magic we cannot free ourselves.
Just like with alchemy, we must look for the underlying modus operandi.

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 12:35 AM
personality: The combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.

So there's no reason to limit alternate personalities to this plane, to the physical.
Dreams have character.
Why isn't your "higher self" or silent self or Buddhic, enlightened self or Muse just an alternate
"personality" waiting to be discovered? If you've seen the illusion of time as past and future,
you must know that your totally awakened self exists right now, not in the future. Aren't we simply
dissociated from it? Isn't the many dissociated from the One?

Ultimately, the Self is not a personality, a fragment, specified, conditioned.
But the you who knows how to make the Philosophers' stone is. Well, it is and it isn't.
It's both, as is the P stone. That's the trick.

Anyway, on the way to integration and unity, we experience a lot of these other personalities
and aspects of Self/self. Beyonce and Eminem have muses. They're essentially not different
from the alchemical muse. The difference is the same difference that we have always dealt with,
symbolised in the Pythagorean 'Y' - do you use the muse, your knowledge, your talent, your genius,
for freedom or for things?
And using it for things may be a necessary step on the way to freedom.
Good and evil are perceptions/interpretations. We could just as well call evil ignorance.
And who isn't ignorant of something?
Then evil is intentional ignorance, you say.
I say, whether it is intentional or not doesn't make a difference to the non-ignorant.

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 01:05 AM
We have to be aware, as I said, of the modus operandi, and the spin.
In another section of this forum, it was recently mentioned how tha aliens in Avatar
were the good people. A lot of people love the Matrix movies too.
But you must know these were not at all free of programming. Both movies utilised the alter
to great effect. They even had to make terms "Avatar blues", AWS - Avatar withdrawl syndrome,
because the movies were so successful in making people identify with the alters.
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=Avatar+audience+withdrawl&oq=Avatar+audience+withdrawl&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...1936731.1957828.2.1959289.46.26.15.2 .3.3.319.5755.0j3j22j1.26.0...0.0.HNfVel4jnvY&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=5b2101618a217279&biw=1176&bih=573

Inception is another movie "we" like, and it affects alters on multiple levels, more deeply than the others.
Avatar was felt consciously by so many, because it didn't go so deep.

Is it good or bad? I don't know. Is it what you wanted to feel?
How has it served you?

People talk about the psyber-world and nature of video games and their effect on our youth.
Wasn't playing with dolls, stuffed animals, toy soldiers, etc, the same vicarious psychological world?
Yes, there is a difference. But there's also a significant sameness.

There's really nothing I can say... it takes awareness to see.
It's very difficult to find freedom, because it isn't in your past/knowledge.
It's something yet untasted. Even the freedom we've tasted is no longer freedom.
How sneaky is that labyrinth? The doors/maze are always changing.

Andro
06-08-2012, 01:22 AM
The doors/maze are always changing.

But the Center isn't :)

And speaking of 'Avatar': It may also be seen as high grade communist/collectivist programming, with the underlying technological programming layer of 'plugging in' - quite similar to 'The Matrix' in this regard.

IMO, it programs the subconscious for technologically assisted 'unity' as opposed to tapping into our natural abilities.

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Mind controlled alters are "triggered" into manifestation.
Are we any different?
Do you have any "buttons" someone can push?

All of us are "victims" of our past/knowledge/associative memory/programming.
If I write a post about the evils of sex, there are certain people here who will respond to that.
If I say alchemy is a metaphor for spiritual/internal practices, certain people will respond.

So don't get caught up in Illuminati and all the injustice in the world.
We can't free them until we free ourselves. And it is my experience that truly free people are
not involved in politics: "injustice" is a button/trigger that free people don't have. So there's
no impulse to free/save the world. If/when the world wants to be free, it will happen.
Consider Cypher in The Matrix. How is a person free if they don't want freedom?

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 01:45 AM
But the Center isn't :)

And speaking of 'Avatar': It may also be seen as high grade communist/collectivist programming, with the underlying technological programming layer of 'plugging in' - quite similar to 'The Matrix' in this regard.

IMO, it programs the subconscious for technologically assisted 'unity' as opposed to tapping into our natural abilities.

:) Good points.
What is it some say? "Center everywhere, circumference nowhere."

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Sorry for so many posts in a row.
I just wanted to clarify something i said. I didn't mean to suggest the AWS is necessarily negative either.
My own spiritual work has lead me to all kinds of depression. That is a stage of the work.
But depression can also be seen/interpreted as a disease if one doesn't know what it's for and
how to use it, or that it is natural. It's great that so many people felt something from Avatar. I did too.
So how do we make it real and practical? Not just an idea. That's the work.

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 11:57 PM
I've been contemplating more on the differences...
I see it has to do with idols.
Like some people worship Jesus as an idol, a separate being, while others endeavor to manifest the
qualities, the myth, within themselves.
This is the difference between "good and evil".
It isn't WHO you "worship" or magically align with...
It's HOW.
Satan as an archetype has its place in magic.
Worshipping Satan as a being is totally different.

This again is a difference in mind control and magic.
Let's say, as many do, that the Illuminati worship the sun as Horus.
That doesn't mean Horus is evil. Idolisation is "evil" if you must.
Horus as an archetype, not as a being/demon/entity, has a purpose in magic and spiritual paths.
All these archetypes are in us, in the totality that you are.

This is a fine line that makes a great difference in your protection.
Many can mess around with magic and bring harm to themselves by not being aware of this
difference. I access my Muse with the knowledge that it is a "future" version of myself existing
now only separated by time and dimension. Doing "magic" from this place/awareness of connectedness
and Oneness (non-separation, not two, not other) makes a huge difference compared to perceiving
these alters as others/separate. I can't emphasize enough the difference. It is a seemingly slight thing
in awareness which makes a huge difference in result. One could say working from separation is
idolatry and sorcery and working from connectedness is pure magic.
All of reality is you. The ignorance of separation manifests totally differently than the knowing of Oneness.
Your body is you, and yet when the separative mind dominates your awareness your own cells can turn
on you and become a cancer. Magic is the same, but your "body" is much larger - microcosm/macrocosm.
The universe is your body. It acts according to your will - to your identity as separate or connected or One.
The universe will "attack" a magician who is separate/ignorant. We can say mind control encourages the
perception of separation. Wanting money or power - doing magic for these intentions - is necessarily separation
magic and a gamble. Gambling is not knowing.

Ghislain
06-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Santa or Satan; what's in a name?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000210246/polls_santa05_5553_242403_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Santa Claus - Satan Claws

What is Christmas if not a money movement motivator.

Christmas...a time of mixed messages.

Ghislain

solomon levi
06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
I think the "illuminati" infiltrated freemasonry like they do everything.
Duh. I know. But i mean, the masons that built Chartres are the same masons that added
this apocolyptic pillar on St. John the Divine Cathedral:

http://jameswagner.com/images/Cathedral_St_John_Divine_Manhattan.jpg

The masons that wrote the US constitution can't be the same ones trying to delete it today.
The same way they infiltrated Robert Monroe's institute, etc.

Again, this is why occult stuff can be confusing - well, one reason why.

And didn't Fulcanelli mention this procession... I wonder if the intention is the same or altered:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atVgI9dGh-0&feature=player_embedded

Krisztian
06-24-2012, 06:42 PM
I think the "illuminati" infiltrated freemasonry like they do everything.
Duh. I know. But i mean, the masons that built Chartres are the same masons that added
this apocolyptic pillar on St. John the Divine Cathedral: The masons that wrote the US constitution can't be the same ones trying to delete it today.The same way they infiltrated Robert Monroe's institute, etc. Again, this is why occult stuff can be confusing - well, one reason why. And didn't Fulcanelli mention this procession... I wonder if the intention is the same or altered:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atVgI9dGh-0&feature=player_embedded

I have never seen that photo! Thanks for posting it, solomon levi. I greatly appreciate any type of photos; it speaks plenty. Thanks.

solomon levi
06-24-2012, 11:22 PM
You're welcome Krisztian.

I meant to say that the Chartres masons are NOT the same masons as the ones who added that pillar.
By name, of course, and surely by some traditions... just seems more Illuminati than mason.

Here's a curious scribe with a mischievious look on his face - is he writing lies?

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8t-DobT4Ny1xBffjJh_KKmP-bv95t5N3xohpNnMFPxPT4HB1k

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRMWiW90-ovJJfffrXM5vptNNiSgLvULXZ1rlf7ZKH4LC4Z9YnOA

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2pKj4VqCSXFSGcF0Lrz9kIiQaAHISr tsOLaJ-WuD8cVzkGsLxwA

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gYbQTN-NwmE/TanwfH_Py4I/AAAAAAAABKk/Ij-2x3GvUts/s320/divine3.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gYbQTN-NwmE/TanwfH_Py4I/AAAAAAAABKk/Ij-2x3GvUts/s1600/divine3.jpg)

One eye covered - so prominent in the industry now:
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9JFgtJqhYSi6EHcSXtMmGIqhCLmZUE tnrAahwRB1-rIQbcXS1

The New York Stock Exchange - the whore of Babylon:
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg_5Guz_9Hjd3p2Hv5pg8odAcaBanYU K_elWsopC7vB2ncaJNC

A view of the same pillar depicting the destruction of New York:
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgLMtxAYtfS5DQVrnik-DbKjARJNSam7ec2S-9hxViHSp1QBpNbQ

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JGocgVffFlQ/Tt1Zw2ziSMI/AAAAAAAABMo/MuMXbw68jwg/s400/294752529_3c0bebe2a9_z1+-+copia.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JGocgVffFlQ/Tt1Zw2ziSMI/AAAAAAAABMo/MuMXbw68jwg/s1600/294752529_3c0bebe2a9_z1+-+copia.jpg)

The pyramid atop the Cathedral:
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000Zsel8ItVJlg/t/200/I0000Zsel8ItVJlg.jpg
http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fed.jpg (http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fed.jpg)

Awani
06-24-2012, 11:30 PM
So don't get caught up in Illuminati and all the injustice in the world.
We can't free them until we free ourselves. And it is my experience that truly free people are
not involved in politics: "injustice" is a button/trigger that free people don't have. So there's
no impulse to free/save the world. If/when the world wants to be free, it will happen.
Consider Cypher in The Matrix. How is a person free if they don't want freedom?

I hear you. Some additions to the argument:

I prefer the word brainwashing rather than mind control. Mind control implies, for me, some sort of group/person actively controlling our minds and as I no longer think in these terms I think brainwashing is better. It implies a more chaotic, random and self inflicted kind of mind control. I have the belief that the slave is the one at fault, not the master. See this thread if you want to argue this further: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1559-Your-fault%21

Anyway I disagree with the concept that a truly free person should not be involved with trying to assist with freedom for all. I agree that things can't be forced, still...

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. - Thomas Jefferson

So in conclusion the quote below is bullshit IMO. :)

And it is my experience that truly free people are

But I do understand how you are thinking (at least I think I do), I just can't agree. It goes against every cell in my body. This doesn't mean one should use the normal avenues of change that are in existence (like politics or demonstrations etc), but perhaps invent new paths.

Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi

We can't free them until we free ourselves.

This is so true, yet I just want to point out that let's not have this [I can't do anything until I am free myself] as an excuse to be lazy. Every act is part of the world, no matter how small. A conscious life can have an impact. Look at the Arab Spring... revolution in several countries, dictators thrown out, things moving forward... what was the original cause? It was ONE person setting himself on fire. That was the spark.

I have seen with my own eyes the cause and effect of our western lifestyle in Africa, in Latin America and in Asia. Even if the slave is to be blamed more than the master we must still assume responsibility. If we do not, if we don't even try, then I think we are all lazy cowards.

Freedom is a state of mind!

:cool:

solomon levi
06-25-2012, 02:31 AM
:)
Yeah, I think I understand where you're coming from too.

I take the view of the Stoics. This isn't due to laziness - it is due to rational-ness:

Indifference to Externals

It is within the control of all rational creatures (human beings) to control the will, i.e., what one chooses and what one rejects. Since what happens is, by definition, God's will, it is the duty of a man to accept what happens as God's will. This means to accept what is normally considered "evil" with equanimity. Insofar as they happen according to nature or Reason, all things are good; it is the duty of a man to recognize the goodness of all things and to respond accordingly. It is within one's power to do do so.
According to Epictetus, a man should accept whatever befalls him as from the very hand of God, so that it would be the height of folly to resist. It must be remembered that a person will be truly happy by being virtuous; since virtue is always in the grasp of the human will, nothing external is necessary for happiness. Thus a person must rid himself of the illusion of the dependence upon externals for happiness; in fact, if it were necessary, then God, being good, would provide this for human beings. The Stoics differentiate four passions and affections that interfere with the goal of remaining independent and unaffected by externals, all of which results from not conforming one's will with the divine. These are pleasure (hêdonê); sorrow (lupê); desire (epithumia); fear (phobos) (Lives, 7.110-11). In each case, these passions have for their objects external objects to which a Stoic, as a rational person, should be indifferent.
http://www.abu.nb.ca/courses/grphil/stoic.htm

I don't choose this "philosophy" because I like it - it just aligns with what has been shown to me.
I perceive it as "natural", rational.
Not "rational" as a rationalisation, to make my choice ok. But rational as aligning with what is.

For me, not getting involved in politics and policing/savioring the world is as lazy/cowardly as not
complaining that the sun is shining, or the rain is falling. This is stoicism.
Resisting what is is also known as insanity.

No one ever accused Gandhi or Jefferson of being enlightened. :)
They were both political figures. To be fair, so was Marcus Aurelius a roman emperor.
Epictetus, the other most-known stoic, was a slave of Phrygia, recalling Fulcanelli's association with the Phrygian cap.
Seneca was a statesman; Zeno an ascetic...
So it's not a great argument - both our sides have philosophers and politics.
But stoicism is pretty similar to nonduality, which teaches the highest truth I've come across, whatever that's worth. :)

We can't meddle with anyone/anything without implying/intending "wrongness", and thus being a part (or source) of the problem.
This is rational - not bullshit. Anyone can directly see the truth of it if they look closely.
What is rational about politically ruled freedom? These should not be in the same sentence.

I'm just arguing for the sake of it. Of course I don't object to you personally.

Do we have any historic examples of enlightened interference?
Of course history can be argued as to its veracity, but even given that we have, who? Muhammed?
Anyone else? St. Germain perhaps. 2 out of how many? Am I missing anyone?
And we can't even know/count the Adepts and enlightened that never cared to make themselves known.

"If we don't even try..."
This is evidence of lack of seeing.
Seers don't try because they see.
Try-ers try because they do not see the uselessness of trying.
This too is stoicism.

Trying and doing what is right regardless of whether you can succeed are good from a soul perspective,
but not from a Unity perspective, so this is really a matter of identities/relativity.

Awani
06-25-2012, 02:40 AM
And we can't even know/count the Adepts and enlightened that never cared to make themselves known.

These are probably the most important people; those without any yearning for fame. Probably 99 % of all those that are famous in some way or another tried to become famous.

My quotes might come from politicians, but it was really what the quotes contained that was important not who said them (just cited the source).

I still don't agree. We can't be idle. We should not preach. Just lead my example is probably the best way forward, and if the situation arise commit sacrifice of some sort. For something new to be born something old has to die.

I want to live my life in a certain way. For me a conscious environmental attitude (as an example) has always been important to me, I could not behave in any other way even if I wanted to. For me this is the right path to walk. We are guests on this planet and the correct social behavior when being a guest is usually respect. If you invite me to your house I can't just barge in and piss all over the place.

:)

Ghislain
06-25-2012, 05:39 AM
Freedom is a state of mind!

Anyone can directly see the truth of it if they look closely.

Are you not both arguing the same point, albeit from different perspectives?

Is it possible to see the truth...whatever it may be; and if it is how complicated would it be to show
someone else that truth, someone that is not interested in seeing it or that doesn't believe there is truth.

Take Jehovah's Witnesses, I am sure most of us have had them call on us...now imagine they have the
absolute truth and feel the need to spread that truth to everyone...how many listen?

Most people have their own mindset; I believe that mindset can only be controlled if a person allows it to be.
As some people cannot be bothered to think for themselves they open their mind to the controllers and drift
along with the masses of the same mindset.

How do you help someone that doesn't want or feel the need for that help and how can you be sure that you
are helping?

I go with the premise of lead by example...can there be any other way?

Ghislain

solomon levi
06-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Well, there's nothing political about that.
Politics never freed the world in the past.
Why expect it to do so in the future?

Not agreeing doesn't make resisting what is any more sane.
What's agreement got to do with what is?
What is is what is regardless of agreement or beliefs.

Everyone is already leading by example - that's what is.
Sometimes the example is preaching or idleness.
If idleness or preaching are not allowed, neither is freedom.
This is a simple statement of fact/what is.
So not interfering (idleness if you interpret it that way) is the only freedom allowing possibility.
What other definition of freedom can there be that is actually free/unlimited?

This is why what is is the only way that works - it is the only thing that isn't personal/subjective/imposing/segregating.
This is why I can say this without it being "mine", my belief, my preference, my truth...
I don't know of anything else like that, like what is. What is is the Kingdom of Heaven before our very eyes that we do not see -
the only eternal, the only whole, the only present...
How politics and beliefs and preferences and "this, not that", and agreement/disagreement, etc, pale in comparison.
All other "freedoms" are partial and temporal and relative.
Who can pose a rational argument against that?

Anyway, that's me posing my best argument. I don't mind if people agree or not.
I just want to be as clear as I can in my argument. I guess I've done that so if you still disagree
I have nothing to say about it. I can't argue it any better. If one sees bullshit, laziness or cowardice
in my explanation, I won't object any further. It is enough to say that these are relative measurements
peculiar to the measurer, saying nothing (objective) about the apparent measured. Can there be respect
without seeing the subjectivity of measurement? Can we help pissing our current position/understanding/
consciousness/ignorance/knowledge... regardless of invitation?
What is is the only "position" that allows equanimity in the face of respect or disrespect, pissing or kissing.
We could wait until everyone agrees on what is right, appropriate, respectful, etc, or we can have what is
right now. One of these two will never happen and the other is always and forever happening; so what is
the rational choice?

solomon levi
06-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Are you not both arguing the same point, albeit from different perspectives?

Is it possible to see the truth...whatever it may be; and if it is how complicated would it be to show
someone else that truth, someone that is not interested in seeing it or that doesn't believe there is truth.

Take Jehovah's Witnesses, I am sure most of us have had them call on us...now imagine they have the
absolute truth and feel the need to spread that truth to everyone...how many listen?

Most people have their own mindset; I believe that mindset can only be controlled if a person allows it to be.
As some people cannot be bothered to think for themselves they open their mind to the controllers and drift
along with the masses of the same mindset.

How do you help someone that doesn't want or feel the need for that help and how can you be sure that you
are helping?

I go with the premise of lead by example...can there be any other way?

Ghislain

If we take the entirety of our posts (these couple recent ones in this thread), we're not saying the same thing.
I've just answered it, for my part, above (before I saw your post).
But to restate the pertinent part, there is only one truth that comes close to absoluteness, and that is "what is".
What is isn't mine or anyone else's - it is utterly impersonal. It isn't a future like religions and beliefs are.
It already is and always is, thus needs no preaching or agreement; no governing or politics or religion.
We are all always examples of this. There is no place to lead to. It's not a future event.

There is only one "thing" that meets this criteria: what is.
I argue that this is evident to anyone who looks into it sincerely, without preconceptions.
But most people see what they prefer rather than the impersonal truth.
No matter - that is what is too.
People may not like that answer, but like is personal, as is any other answer that I've heard or read about.
Why doesn't it occur to people that resisting what is IS the source of discontent/desire/suffering/prejudism, etc, etc.
All other "solutions" have to do with changing the world into something else in some future that will never come,
but is great for politics, commerce, consumerism, slavery, etc.

Dev mentioned a path: "For me this is the right path to walk."
Jehovah Witnesses have a path. All religions and politics are paths... "do this, not that".

What is is the only thing that isn't a path, excluding nothing.
What is is unconditional.
What good is it to talk of conditional respect, conditional love, conditional freedom, etc?
There are millions of those, thus Babylon (millions of types of conditioned love, conditioned freedom, etc.
Each religion is an example).
There is only one unconditional.
This is so simple.

Krisztian
06-25-2012, 07:34 PM
This entire thread is becoming one good, lively conversation!

It's best to keep it going; so I will take the Devil's Advocate position, and mention (and others probably also know but hasn't been said here) that letter correspondences (found by researchers) written between Count St.Germaine and others refers to world circumstances that even he can't do anything about because of the Powers-That-Be. He refers to it something like 'There's a sinister hidden hand that is much stronger than I'.

I grew up in Communism, now currently in "Democracy". I have worked in private, small and big, University, Government, and Not-for-profit agencies in my profession, and you know, I haven't been able to find one where people are not controlled in subtle ways, on some level. Not just that some people (occupying those power positions) seem to be addicted to power, but also the human system appears to require control of some sort.

Awani
06-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Are you not both arguing the same point...

He he. Probably.

Sol: your theories are good but I can't seem to make them work in an everyday society setting. If we are just going to let shit happen and flow without taking part then we won't see any change in this life. That is very depressing to me.

I don't think we should change into some future rather we should revert back to a kind of digital version of the stone age.

Ghislain
06-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Me and my family in group photo.

http://spad1.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/weird.jpg?w=470&h=351

A bit of fun, but it shows we expect things to be a certain way. Most will admit the above picture looks weird.

I fully agree with what you say Sol for it has to be...what is is.

But, and it’s a big BUT, does anyone know what is and if they do could they explain the is to someone else?

Each person likes to think they know what is...they build their house of lies and live in them.

I live in a house of lies because I have no idea who I am or what is, but this is not acceptable to my ego so I
portray to the world someone who does appear to know something...

We dont know ourselves because we are a product of our circumstances. It is only when one questions who
one is that this comes to light...are you the same person that loved to play hopscotch and climb trees...
if not what has changed in you...do you still hold the same moral ground you did 10-15 years ago...if not why?

Do you really know who you are?

You see you have encountered circumstances that create situations that you have to adapt to and thus you change
and lose track of the real you...that's if a real you can actually exist...perhaps we are just dynamic entities forever
changing.

For this reason perhaps we produce a form of mind control on ourselves so we can accept the reality that we create.

Is it us that decide what is? and if so is each person's is unique to them?

Ghislain

Krisztian
06-26-2012, 01:14 AM
A bit of fun, but it shows we expect things to be a certain way. Most will admit the above picture looks weird. I fully agree with what you say Sol for it has to be...what is is. But, and it’s a big BUT, does anyone know what is and if they do could they explain the is to someone else? Each person likes to think they know what is...they build their house of lies and live in them. I live in a house of lies because I have no idea who I am or what is, but this is not acceptable to my ego so I portray to the world someone who does appear to know something... We don't know ourselves because we are a product of our circumstances. It is only when one questions who one is that this comes to light...are you the same person that loved to play hopscotch and climb trees... if not what has changed in you...do you still hold the same moral ground you did 10-15 years ago...if not why? Do you really know who you are? You see you have encountered circumstances that create situations that you have to adapt to and thus you change and lose track of the real you...that's if a real you can actually exist...perhaps we are just dynamic entities forever changing. For this reason perhaps we produce a form of mind control on ourselves so we can accept the reality that we create. Is it us that decide what is? and if so is each person's is unique to them? Ghislain

It would be difficult to argue against your point, Ghislain. It's a valid argument.

solomon levi
06-26-2012, 04:10 AM
He he. Probably.

Sol: your theories are good but I can't seem to make them work in an everyday society setting. If we are just going to let shit happen and flow without taking part then we won't see any change in this life. That is very depressing to me.

I don't think we should change into some future rather we should revert back to a kind of digital version of the stone age.

All we have to do to change theory to actuality is put it into practice. :)
But like I said, we're all already practicing what is.
So now we just have to be aware of what is already always happening.

solomon levi
06-26-2012, 06:30 AM
Me and my family in group photo.

http://spad1.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/weird.jpg?w=470&h=351

A bit of fun, but it shows we expect things to be a certain way. Most will admit the above picture looks weird.

I fully agree with what you say Sol for it has to be...what is is.

But, and it’s a big BUT, does anyone know what is and if they do could they explain the is to someone else?

Each person likes to think they know what is...they build their house of lies and live in them.

I live in a house of lies because I have no idea who I am or what is, but this is not acceptable to my ego so I
portray to the world someone who does appear to know something...

We dont know ourselves because we are a product of our circumstances. It is only when one questions who
one is that this comes to light...are you the same person that loved to play hopscotch and climb trees...
if not what has changed in you...do you still hold the same moral ground you did 10-15 years ago...if not why?

Do you really know who you are?

You see you have encountered circumstances that create situations that you have to adapt to and thus you change
and lose track of the real you...that's if a real you can actually exist...perhaps we are just dynamic entities forever
changing.

For this reason perhaps we produce a form of mind control on ourselves so we can accept the reality that we create.

Is it us that decide what is? and if so is each person's is unique to them?

Ghislain

I don't know why people confuse it.
What is is THIS. Whatever this moment is, is what is.
There's nothing to figure out.
If THIS is a house of lies, then what is is a house of lies.

Yes - dynamic. It has nothing to do with knowing who you are or the real you.
As soon as you know, what is becomes an image of the past/known.
What is can also be an unknown, and this some call heightened awareness, altered states, being present...

What is is tinged by you. And yet it is always what is.
You've probably heard the zen statement:
"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water;
after enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
This says, as I have tried to say, that nothing changes - the world doesn't change,
yet the being in the world is enlightened and everything has changed without anything physical changing in the world.
So why are people trying to change the world?
That has nothing to do with it.

Awani
06-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Nothing is constant (apart from change), everything changes all the time... no?

solomon levi
06-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Yes. What is is always changing.
We can never step into the same river twice, but we still say, "I'm in the Nile (De-nial)" :D

Ghislain
06-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Sol

Again I have to say "I think I understand and agree with your point" I even understand that it doesn't matter if I understand or not as it changes nothing,
I was trying to dipict the ancient aphorism "Know Thyself"

How does one do that with so much fakery upon fakery plastered over the self...coupled with the monkey mind chatter that pervades almost every waking
moment corrupting any genuine knowing.

I can't say what is even though I know what you are saying...it is like being so close to it but there is an invisible barrier that won't allow any touching.

You may be further on than me and see clearly what is, but I feel I need to know the true me before I can start to know the truth of what is...I have to
be sure I'm not making it up...

Perhaps a new maxim might be "Trust Thyself" :)

If you took a ramdom group of people and put them in separate rooms all exactly the same, each with a pencil and paper and told them when they hear
a buzzer to write down their opinion of "what is" do you think all would have the same answer?

Ghislain

Awani
06-26-2012, 09:33 PM
The only way to be sure is to step outside your confort zone.

solomon levi
07-27-2012, 11:02 AM
I get tired of these youtubers who have no wisdom.
There's so much about Illuminati and Zionism - good stuff to know...
but then every triangle turns into an all-sseing eye pyramid or some other silliness.
Even if it is, people don't even know what that means... they just "know" it's "bad" somehow.
Triangles, stars 4, 5, 6, 8 pointed... this is geometry, not Illuminati-ism.
The eye of horus, sun worship... so what? People don't know what that means.
There's all these people spreading their propaganda against Illuminati propaganda...
what is this, an election?
People should really get informed and understand these subjects before taking sides, and taking
sides IS propagating the issue. If people really knew what was going on, they'd be doing counter-magic
instead of counter-propaganda... they'd be creating their world instead of worrying about what others create.

I know I said something similar earlier in the thread, but geometry is geometry, there for anyone to use.
A geometric figure is not religious or political or good or bad or satanic or hebrew or Nazi or anything!
Geometry is simply a science of vibrations in space, as music is vibrations in time.
The planets and stars are aggregates of vibrations. Everything is Mind/Consciousness, the one undifferentiated
manifesting as the many individuated.

It's great that people are becoming aware of conspiracies and such, but that doesn't mean they are growing up.
Buying into all this bullshit that appears to be knowledge is simply looking where they want you to look.
As long as a triangle means Illuminati and that's bad, and you're not Illuminati, you just lost your connection
to geometry and your self. Don't you think "they" know that?

Anyway, this is a rant to no one here - just info.
I've been watching too many stupid youtube videos where people are trying to figure stuff out and they just repeat
what someone else said.

For me, getting all this knowledge is liberating. When I see a labyrinth, I just move vertically.
That's what "they" do - make their own rules; above the law; diplomatic immunity...
Every spirit is unbound. Why fight over this tiny dream within a dream within a dream within a....
Just wake up. There's plenty of dream "realty" (not reality, but land, space) that is uncharted in this universe.
The choice is yours. Who's to say who this place belongs to? How do you know you're not the foreigner/alien?
How do you know there aren't being living here, heaven on earth, right in the same space but different time/frequency?

These aren't money wars. Money is so insignificant. It's just a carrot to fix your attention.
Attention is the real war, and you are your greatest enslaver. Putting your attention on the Illuminati as world captors
isn't the direction to liberation. What's the big cry about Occupy movements? 99%? Again, money is freedom?
People have chosen to be dependant, chosen to live under those laws. If it takes "them" owning 99% for people
to question their choices, I call that divine providence. Which is one of the definitions of the all-seeing eye. :)

Anyway, no I'm not an Illuminist (Illuminati-ist?). I'm just a "what is"-ist. I don't take sides. I don't see sides.
I can, but I recognise that as folly and don't believe in it, don't empower it or defend it. Justice is blind, in that regard.
I hope it is clear that I am not defending or condoning any side. My "message" is: go vertical/dimensional.
“Problems cannot be solved with the same mind set that created them.” ― Albert Einstein

Do people really hear that? Understand it?
X problem can't be solved with X mind.
You really must see the nature of the mind.
This earth-bound mind is three-dimensional.
You have to go four-dimensional to solve earth problems.
Or if you argue your mind is four-d, go 5-d, etc...
The mind works dimensionally. The mind and the psyche are dimension-oriented products.

Now I'm really off topic. Or not.

MarkostheGnostic
07-27-2012, 05:23 PM
I can tell you from a professional perspective, that I have worked with at least 3 individuals with some degree of Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly, Multiple Personality Disorder). I also worked with a teacher of Autistic kids, who very clearly had 3 sub-personalities that I could discern. As of the last school year, I had a 6th grade female student in the middle school where I work, who presented as a 'rapid-cycling' Type II Bipolar Disorder. But later in the school year, after she came to trust me more, she disclosed additional sub-personalities. At one point we had to have her Baker Acted - involuntarily hospitalized. When the state sent a person from the Dept. of Child & Family Services (DCF) to school afterwards, I discovered only then through records, that the girl had sustained some sexual abuse. Neither parent, or child disclosed this to me. This is a typical etiology for the fracturing of the personality. I do not think that those transpersonal psychologists including Stan Grof ("spiritual emergencies"), or Ken Wilber, would consider this kind of fracturing of the personality structure to resemble a 'spiritual disorder,' and I would concur. My clients have been very unhappy people.

I once had a big, scary-looking guy as a hypnotherapy client, who had a terrible stutter (which we managed to free him from about 80-85% of), and a mild dissociative disorder, which he apparently integrated one day in my residential office. He experienced the integration partly as a physical thing. His arms shot up and he partly stood up from the chair. His father used to beat him, and to amuse his father, he would emulate the character Ralph Crandon, played by Jackie Gleason, who used to stammer, "Hummana Hummuna...," which would break the tension, causing his father to laugh. This, plus what I learned in hypnosis training, that a stutter will form when a child is prevented from talking or crying, or forced to talk.

I also had some contact with a kid who apparently suffered from schizophrenia, and who I encountered having having a conversation with an invisible friend in an empty staircase between classes. Some degree of D.I.D. there also. She would freak out if someone sat in the seat in which she perceived her invisible friend was sitting. The freak out was experienced as a personal violation, which is understandable if you remember that D.I.D. is usually caused by sexual abuse and hence a personal violation of boundaries. Here, a sub-personality was being projected. My other student has a Roman centurian at home to guard her hamster when she's at school, and bad little hot-to-trot sub, who is arising out of early adolescent hormonal changes, whom I find myself talking to at times. There may be a third sub-personality emerging in her case.

Spiritual development requires a flexible, but intact ego-structure. In the book Transformations of Consciousness by Ken Wilber et al., one can read about people with Borderline Personality Disorder, for example, who do not have a consistent self-structure, who are attracted to Buddhism because they believe themselves to be 'selfless' in a spiritual meaning, when in fact they unfortunately have a very tenuous center to their conscious personality (ego) which is lacking in core values, including at times (as in the case with my BPD ex-wife), moral values.

I will end by disagreeing that "we all become schizoid." Schizotypal, Schizoaffective, Schizophreniform disorders all have their unique criteria. I evidence "social isolation, anxiety in social situations, odd behavior and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs," (Wikipedia), but I truly do not have Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I do not fit in with shallow people, which is practically everyone I meet, and any social anxiety is really the realization that what many people seem to value (like who won the game), doesn't even cross my mind - ever. Clearly, my veganism is considered "odd behavior," and "unconventional beliefs," like recognizing value in something as arcane and perhaps archaic as alchemy, surely meets this criteria. But in person, my sociability, anxiety, interests, and eating habits are all in check. I do not appear unbalanced. So, my own constellation of criteria does not meet those for a mental disorder. Don't be so quick to judge yourself sick unless there is really a disorder present. Lay people shouldn't self-diagnose anyway, it's often inaccurate and adds to whatever difficulties are present with self-esteem, depression, or identity confusion.

HOWEVER, after finishing this post, and an hour or so of woodworking, I picked up The Philosopher's Stone by Israel Regardie, which is one of the books that's been piled up on my living room coffee table for summer reading. I opened to this, so I thought I'd add this in to ameliorate my position of mental disorders, to include a passage on 'ordered disorder':

"Consciousness and feeling together must, by no matter what means, be immersed in the fructifying sea of the Unconscious. Naturally, this would appear at first as a destructive process. For as Jung has so concisely expressed it:

Danger arises whenever the narrowly delimited but intensely clear individual consciousness meets the immense expansion of the Collective Unconscious, because the latter has a definitely disintegrating effect on consciousness.

This species of disintegration, of conscious schizophrenia, is precisely what the alchemists wish to produce as their first step. For one thing, if the process is accomplished deliberately and consciously, the larger part of the danger is eliminated. In fact to do so implies an understanding of the unconscious. And such knowledge, psychotherapists inform us, confers freedom from automatisms, from compulsive domination of consciousness by repressed material stored in the Unconscious, and also from the dangers of any such lack of insight and discrimination." Pages 52-53

The answer is the conscious, intentional Dissolution of egoic structures such that Enantiodromia - the reversal into the opposite, can occur. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enantiodromia

solomon levi
07-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Great post Markos.
I mean schizo in the etymological sense - divided, fractured - which isn't really different
than the medical term, save it isn't called a disorder. We are all already schizo as personalities
who talk to ourselves constantly, and we become a more intentional schizo when we learn to,
say, have visions/communion/meditation while working or driving or doing other mundane tasks,
for example - when we realise we are multi-dimensional beings.

Yes, I think what you quoted from Regardie and Jung's enantiodromia are great examples of what
I was trying to convey. I relate to that very much.

"In psychology, the daimonic refers to a natural human impulse within everyone to affirm, assert, perpetuate, and increase the self to its complete totality. If each Self undergoes a process of individuation, an involuntary and natural development towards individual maturity and harmony with collective human nature, then its driver is the daimonic, the force which seeks to overcome the obstacles to development, whatever the cost -- both guide and guardian. Rollo May writes that the daimonic is "any natural function which has the power to take over the whole person... The daimonic can be either creative or destructive, but it is normally both... The daimonic is obviously not an entity but refers to a fundamental, archetypal function of human experience -- an existential reality".[4] The daimonic is seen as an essentially undifferentiated, impersonal, primal force of nature[3] which arises from the ground of being rather than the self as such[4].

The demands of the daimonic force upon the individual can be unorthodox, frightening, and overwhelming. With its obligation to protect the complete maturation of the individual and the unification of opposing forces within the Self, the inner urge can come in the form of a sudden journey (either intentional or serendipitous), a psychological illness, or simply neurotic and off-center behavior. Jung writes, "The daimon throws us down, makes us traitors to our ideals and cherished convictions — traitors to the selves we thought we were."[5] Ultimately, it is the will of man to achieve his humanity, but since parts of his humanity may be deemed unacceptable and disowned, its demands are too often resisted. It is no wonder Yeats described it as that "other Will". Confrontation with the daimonic can be considered similar to "shadow-work"." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daimonic

In several spiritual schools, like Gnosticism for instance, one generally experiences the Daemon
first as "someone else", a spirit guide or whatever; secondly as the self/"higher self"; and lastly
as the impersonal collective/one world (over)soul.

Ghislain
07-28-2012, 06:18 AM
I saw a program the other night about people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

At first it appeared funny, but as the program went on it became quite tragic, where people
were prisoners inside their own minds...nothing was ever quite right...one person said they
can quite often stand still in one place all day while trying to consider how to make their next
move.

A story told by a mother of her son, who had a very promising career, went to University
to take his PhD. OCD began to set in and he got so bad he couldn't function any more until
finally he left a note, a list of people to contact after his death, he took some Yew, liquidised
it and drank it. You don't get much more tragic than that...

The reason I bring up this subject is that all the while these people are suffering it would appear
to those without OCD that they have a choice whether or not to act this way, but the sufferer is
not aware of that choice.

How unaware are we all as to the choices open to us? How strong is the artificial prison we build
for ourselves?

Ghislain

solomon levi
07-28-2012, 11:36 AM
The reason I bring up this subject is that all the while these people are suffering it would appear
to those without OCD that they have a choice whether or not to act this way, but the sufferer is

How unaware are we all as to the choices open to us? How strong is the artificial prison we build
for ourselves?

Ghislain

It's very strong. Castaneda said we don't change unless it is life or death on the line. Mostly that agrees with
what I have observed. I mean real change. This rarely ever seems to be a choice but rather something life/spirit
thrusts upon us. Death is such a great ally for shamans. Death changes us - the death of a relationship, a job,
a loved one, the thought of our own impending death, death of what you thought you knew.... so shamans
say that things that are touched by death have great power. And alchemists know that their work is only true
if it goes through death/black/putrefaction - the removal of all elemental/earth qualities/persona until chaos/
Prima Materia remains naked and alone.

We've discussed free will/choice in another area, but I would say here in regard to this conversation that what
appears as human choice is very much like the charge of "particles" - attraction and repulsion, and the enantiodromia
that Markos mentions which becomes more of a compulsion as we move closer to extremes - which sort of brings
us back to Obsessive-Compulsive. I hesitate to say what is order or disorder for another:

"Enantiodromia is typically experienced in conjunction with symptoms associated with acute neurosis, and often foreshadows a rebirth of the personality.

"The grand plan on which the unconscious life of the psyche is constructed is so inaccessible to our understanding that we can never know what evil
may not be necessary in order to produce good by enantiodromia, and what good may very possibly lead to evil." ("The Phenomenology of the Spirit
in Fairytales", Collected Works 9i, par. 397)"

Death as the shaman's ally seems to fit exactly with the daemonic force (as described in the previous link/post), which
also readily/easily equates to spirit as force/guide/impulse-compulsion.

For me, from the vertical view, there is no dis-order, no dis-ease, no in/unjustice, no imbalance; all is equilibrium/nature;
all apparent disorder/imbalance, etc is occuring within a sphere of constant equilibrium. This is the position from which
true healing/wholing happens. It is personal and collective myopia which isolates a part and calls a person insane, a cell
cancerous, an act cruel, the daemon evil, etc...
Again, the mind that creates/perceives a problem must evolve to the next vertical sphere/bigger picture to solve it.
All those "myopic" descriptions are valid for their arena/mind, but entirely inapplicable from another view/arena.

All of this is what life/wisdom is - aquiring wisdom/bigger pictures/larger spheres which are often death to the old spheres.
That is the idea. Knowledge will accumulate until it is strong enough to become the new paradigm/wisdom and break
the old sphere so that life/soul can inhabit a larger sphere/dimension. Each thought is a mini-dimension. It's incredible.

solomon levi
07-28-2012, 11:44 AM
I saw a program the other night about people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

At first it appeared funny, but as the program went on it became quite tragic, where people
were prisoners inside their own minds...nothing was ever quite right...one person said they
can quite often stand still in one place all day while trying to consider how to make their next
move.

A story told by a mother of her son, who had a very promising career, went to University
to take his PhD. OCD began to set in and he got so bad he couldn't function any more until
finally he left a note, a list of people to contact after his death, he took some Yew, liquidised
it and drank it. You don't get much more tragic than that...

for ourselves?

Ghislain

I've watched some programs I find on youtube about heroin and crack addiction.
Those give amazing perspective as well. These people will tell you they'll most likely
be dead in months, yet they'll keep on doing what they're doing. They start "small":
"I'd never shoot in the vein", "I'd never prostitute for it", etc, and 95% of them end up
doing what an earlier version of themselves said they'd never do.
It's amazing that something can have such a grip on the mind/body/emotions, etc.

Is the ego/artificial prison such a drug? These questions are leading in the "right" direction IMO. :)

Awani
07-28-2012, 08:20 PM
It's a long thread so perhaps this has been brought up (and I mentioned this to Salazius in Paris and he agreed - correct/add if I got it wrong) that what the Magic Truffle once told me might be true. Magic is easy, just do it. Don't think you can, don't try... only do. Whatever ego prison we are in it is created by outer or self-inflicted mind-control. If so then use mind control on yourself. In this way the mind will begin to control reality, forming it.

I caught the Olympic Games 2012 opening ceremony and I saw a wide range of occult symbolism. But I also imagined them to be there for a positive purpose instead of a negative. Looking at the ceremony with these eyes I imagined that the billion people watching all subconsciously got the eye in the triangle image as a symbol of the inner I waiting to break out, instead of as an all-seeing evil eye.

It's not rocket science, it is so simple it is almost childlike stupid simple. I recall that thing children do when they don't want to be seen, they cover their eyes. Is this a clue?

If we don't see it, it doesn't exist... if so then we can choose to see what we want to see. Self-mind control.

Perspectives on how we perceive reality and consciousness in this thread: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3033-The-Primacy-of-Consciousness

Just because "evil" people use it to make a prison, doesn't contradict that "spiritual" people use it as a platform for freedom.

Or it can be put like that. ;)

That is why Nike is the Winged Goddess of Victory, and why Nike Inc. use the slogan Just do it! It is not an evil company trying to control us, even if they themselves think they do, instead it is a charm/spell from the Winged Goddess of Victory to just do it, don't think you can but know you can. See what you want to see, and then see it manifest.

Same as with someone who might have MIB or CIA after them... see them as agents looking for the chosen one.

Jumping of a cliff, without a single thought/belief that you will ever fall.

Could be a dangerous theory to live by or will it only fail because I am even thinking this sentence as I am not just doing it? If freedom is in the mind, than the mind has to think freely, and if thoughts shape reality then this is magic.

There will always be mind-control, a lot of it is negative. From this day forth it is all positive! :)

There is no point bitchin' about Obama or Yo Mama... a single thought empowers something, choose who is given power in your mind...

"As a proof that we are regenerated we must regenerate everything around us." - Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin

MarkostheGnostic
07-29-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't want to think of multi-tasking as being "schizo" in any way because that prefix automatically suggests sickness (ever since I heard King Crimson's song 21st Century Schizoid Man in the late 60s). I try not to multi-task, but rather, to become absorbed in one thing at a time in Buddhist mindfulness mode, or as Castenedian "impeccability." I very very rarely use my primitive cell phone - usually for long-distance calls, so I can remember only using it while driving on one occasion, when I took a wrong turn during a subtropical downpour. I may read leisurely when I eat lunch, but this is instead of being subjected to mindless chit-chat with co-workers. I don't eat while I work, or drive, and talking to oneself seems to be a subconscious attempt at self-soothing. People whistle a tune when they're nervous for the same reason - giving audible feedback, illustrating focus rather than quivering lips.

I certainly avoid non-ordinary states when on the job or driving, but meditation-in-action is not the same practice as closed-eyed, half lotus position on a cushion. The establishment of the Witness does not impede performance. It means that most of the useless background chatter has been supplanted by an over-arching clarity, which observes the action which is being performed optimally due to lack of distraction.

The "daimon" as you use it, is Janus-faced. I am currently in occasional e-mail contact with a woman whom I fell in love with when I was 21 and she was 18. I hadn't heard from her in 32 years, when someone clued her that I was seeking her on the net, and she found and contacted me. I have dreamed about her weekly, since 1976, when I rejected her, owing to her promiscuity (with my room mate of 3 years). Though very bright, beautiful, sexy-as-hell, and coming from money, she chose a life of prostituion and later procurement. In 1975, she turned me on to Huxley's book Island, but also wanted me to read The Grifters by Jim Thompson, which I never did. Recently I watched the film (Angelica Huston, John Cusack, Annette Bening) , and I better understood the deceitful and destructive lifestyle she had begun to embark upon as a girl. She too is, admittedly, a Borderline Personality Disordered individual, and she clearly has had enough legal problems to be classified as having Antisocial Personality Disorder. She even made the tabloids in 2002. The part of my psyche that has been inundated with the archetype of 'harlot' that she embodies, is that daimon of which you speak. She has invited me, a newly married man in a 16 year relationship, to "make love" on "her balcony." She has sent only one picture, when she was 17, a year before we met, so I don't know what she looks like, but even this has become irrelevant when compared to my feelings. She has been through voluntary gang-bangs with the Hell's Angels, and has a few serious STDs, including Hepatitus C, from heroin use. My conscious attitude says "Hell no!," but I feel connected to her, or to the archetype she embodies at such a deep level, that I am still quite a bit afraid of her, or of what I might commence to do if I saw her again. She was the 2nd girl I ever had sex with - even 14 hour marathon psychedelic sex, or sex in a field in midday - and she left a deeper impression of the Eternal Feminine, (in the form of a "Scarlet Woman," unfortunately) than any other woman in my life, including my ex-wife and current wife (whom I love deeply). I can't seem to shake it after 36 years! I have communicated to her that I MUST sublimate any desire into 'courtly love,' but even when I tried to arrange for hypnotherapy for her a few years ago, long distance, I realized that my motive to 'redeem the prostitute' is laughable, in my mind and in hers. This then, could be my undoing - toxic desire is perhaps best left buried in time, like spent reactor fuel in abandoned salt mines. I understand and respect the Janus-faced daimon.

In LARGE measure, pushing away from this human embodiment of sensuality and "polymorphous perversity" (a term she taught me when we were in college) was one side of the force that propelled me towards a spiritual life. The other force was the Psychedelic Experience. She was a negative approach-avoidance conflict which has haunted me most of my life, and on the other hand, is the attraction of a moth to a flame on the apparently positive side, despite the fact that like a moth to a flame, the ego to the Light will, like Semele in Zeus's true form, be annihilated! I will have to continue to love the forbidden one from afar (although her parents live not far from me, and despite their disownment of her, a funeral might bring her to my state). "The daimon throws us down, makes us traitors to our ideals and cherished convictions — traitors to the selves we thought we were." I take heed.

solomon levi
07-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Yeah. I understand. But I am intentionally choosing to not equate any of these things with sickness.
Belief in sickness and disorder equates unending battle to me.
You can't ever fix all of that within that mind-frame - the mind-frame is the "sickness" and thus projects
itself upon anything different, abnormal, etc. I think we just have different perspectives.

It is very intentional, for instance, that Iesous is with the whore Magdala. And I don't mean physical sexual alchemy.
"whORe" is one of the "ores" of green language, and these whORe/ORes are magnets of CRestos/ChaRis/GRace.
This lustiness is the same quality as the alchemical vacuum, the void, the dry and barren desert, thirst, gravity,
black hole, magnetism, strong force, temptation, desire, vortex, suction, heat, hunger, emptiness...
more on that in another thread when I get around to it.

MoonQueen
08-01-2012, 07:41 AM
I don't clearly know what I want to say here so if it is disjointed.... it is what it is :D maybe I'll get some clarity later.... anyway, first up...

Dev > check this analysis of the Olympic opening ceremony and how it relates to the astrological event chart >> http://darkstarastrology.com/london-2012-olympics-astrology/

Markos > sounds like you have a real Lilith archetype on your hands; she probably has a very strong Lillith placement in her birth chart... be careful or you may lose yourself..... or maybe don't be careful or you might find yourself.

http://home.comcast.net/~max555/rites/lilith-p.html (http://home.comcast.net/%7Emax555/rites/lilith-p.html)
The Lilith name comes, probably, of the Suméria and means: "that one that if it took possetion of the Light ". Originally, Lilith had one alone aspect, "terrible Deusa-Mãe". In uncurling of the evolution of the myth, it it conserved two singular aspects:

As a divine prostitute, it it tries to seduce all the men;
As the terrible mother, it ambiciona to harm pregnant women.

These two aspects of Lilith are found in the Babylonian Holy Writs as personificações of Camaschtu and Ishtar. In the aramaicos magical texts it appears as a demon, who cause as many corporal illnesses, sterility, abortion, as also psychic disturbance.
They say that it not only appears in dreams and visões as, also, provokes them. Of the Old Codes of the Priesthood (Gênesis) it consists that Lilith was the first woman of Adam. God created Lilith, as well as Adam, of the adobe. He appears, thus,
one fights between the two, because Lilith, in the "conjugal movement", did not want to lie down itself underneath. Lilith if related to the creation with the same adobe and desired equality of rights.
As Adam it did not obtain to accept that Lilith if lay down for top, it it abandons and it attracts for itself in return the Red Sea (God, then, it creates for Adam a docile woman - Eva. Therefore it is only a rib, not to be able to rebel itself). We can call Lilith to abort indesejadas children. To make to run since that inopportune, undesirable neighbor (it is not to toa that one of its
names are "the strangler"). But, also we can call it stops in helping them to break taboos or exempting them of our proper standards, concepts and preconceptions.
Solomon > I think that you might be interested in this piece regarding the current Mercury Rx cycle:

http://darkstarastrology.com/mercury-retrograde/
From July 24 – Aug 1 we get some potent Yod aspect patterns again when Mercury goes back and once more creates the Persephone Yod that occurred during the direct phase early July. This time Ceres is replaced by Jupiter though. But that’s not all. This time get another Yod from Chiron sextile Pluto to Mercury Rx. Now the finger of fate is also pointing at you 9º Leo! These intertwined Yods can be a messy business. To me they are like Siamese twins. In order to move forward the two must be separated from each other. During this time some of us may experience the tricky operation of detaching ourselves from enmeshed relationships. A structure of dependence that is so interwoven, that to break it would be too traumatic. So just like separating Siamese twins, the risks with these Yods are great. Blood will need to be spilt, but the rewards are greater longevity for the relationship in the long term. In the case of a Mercury retrograde here, it was like the two were joined by the heads! Whatever the relationship, parent/child, husband/wife, songwriting team, business partners. This Mercury retrograde calls for them to allow each other to have different ideas, interests, avenues to explore other philosophies and political thinking. Pluto on Facies in both Yods and being aspected by Mercury three times makes this retrograde period about liberation from intellectual dictatorship and mind control.
My take on this: Recently I came across the term egregore (http://humanityhealing.net/2011/05/the-real-meaning-of-egregore/) and I think that this is what the current Mercury Rx cycle is about: breaking free from our personal and/or collective egregore/s ~ breaking mind control whether internally or externally imposed ~ as part of our spiritual and soul growth. It is up to us to embrace or reject the liberation as part of our process of individuation.

BTW it's Imbolc today in the Southern Hemisphere..... happy Imbolc everyone. :D

MoonQueen
08-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Also, about music..... I see the music that makes it's way into popular collective consciousness as being a reflection of astrological events. There was a great, albeit short piece, written by one of the contributors at CaliforniaPsychics.com a while back making some predictions about the Emmy awards...... the take in the article was that the artists with top hits were the ones that had personal birthcart placements being transited at the time of composition/release of the music.

Illuminati pulling strings to ensure that the songs made it to the top of the charts????... I don't know, maybe...... but it is obvious to me that everything is influenced on a much grander scale than the average individual is aware. We are all part of that grander scale and hence channel those energies, either knowingly or in ignorance of the forces at play.

ETA: Having said that:

The stars are subject to the philosopher; they must follow him and not he them. Only the man who is still animal is governed, mastered, compelled and driven by the stars.
Paracelsus

Awani
08-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Dev > check this analysis of the Olympic opening ceremony and how it relates to the astrological event chart >> http://darkstarastrology.com/london-2012-olympics-astrology/

And at the end of the end ceremony we have the Phoenix rising;)

Andro
08-14-2012, 12:22 AM
And at the end of the end ceremony we have the Phoenix rising ;)

Am I spotting the 'Square and Compass' in there as well?

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/2012OlympicPhoenix.jpg