PDA

View Full Version : What are the limits of human potential?

SahasraRa
06-08-2012, 09:10 AM
I've seen a documentary where I guy can turn a light bulb on with his fingertips. I've heard of people levitating. So what are our limits? If people can fly, what else can we do? What of time travel? I've seen a post on this forum. It said he was taught to see in infrared, among other things. What are our limits?

zoas23
06-08-2012, 01:57 PM
I've seen a documentary where I guy can turn a light bulb on with his fingertips. I've heard of people levitating. So what are our limits? If people can fly, what else can we do? What of time travel? I've seen a post on this forum. It said he was taught to see in infrared, among other things. What are our limits?

The light bulb:
I did this trick at a science museum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoDZ3t9hpdA
That's not me in the video, but it's an identical trick.

I really doubt that any human can turn a bulb on with his own "energy" unless there is an external source or it's a bulb prepared for stage magicians (which simply include a battery inside).

Our bodies produce electricity in a natural way and without it our bodies die. We also produce heat...
Then again, the amounts of electricity we produce are very small compared to what a light bulb needs to work.

Having said such thing, we all have light bulbs at home and mankind has invented a very practical way to turn them on. I don't see why we should exclude that from our potential.

otove
06-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Well we can raise whole cities to dust, using only a little finger. :D

solomon levi
06-08-2012, 09:51 PM
no limits, potentially.
limit is time is mind is thinking.
gravity is relative to time and distance and thought.
there are also electromagnetic force, weak force, strong force, all acting at different distances;
for example, the strong force acts to hold the nucleus of atoms together - very short distance;
gravity acts on much larger bodies/distance/size.
I can't explain it very well - it is better to see it yourself.
But all distance is time is thought is you/consciousness.

I am not saying that just thinking about flying makes you fly.
Thinking is a very slow frequency/distance/time which resonates with gravity and other such laws
that we perceive here affecting mass. Thinking is separative and promotes being acted upon by externals.
Our untapped potential lies in other ways of being/relating to the universe, to consciousness.

On the other hand, anyone can raise the temperature of your hand through thought/imagination.
Creating light is an extension of that if you want. But light is also a natural product of expanded consciousness.
If we inject an atom with more energy the electrons jump into other electron shells.
When the atom eventually returns to its natural balanced state the electrons fall back to their respective
shells and energy/light/photons are given off. All this is consciousness.
Everything we do with technology can be done with consciousness.

SahasraRa
06-09-2012, 01:51 AM
So you're saying you can move energy with your mind?

Krisztian
06-09-2012, 02:45 AM

You see what reality you believe in. So, it's not a question of what others can do or what the limits are, it's whether what your limits and boundaries are based on your beliefs. We see and experience what we believe in our most common way. Sometimes, there're breakthroughs, single thoughts that dare to entertain outside our common beliefs; but for the most, we hypnotically live our common, often unexamined, beliefs.

Reality will always brilliantly fit together, to fit your consciousness, belief systems.

Anything is possible. But before we incarnate there're already set of limits that we contract for, what we haven't owned or, gone beyond. So, in a way, you can't "fly" because you haven't gone that far, figuratively speaking, to accomplish such thing, yet.

We also buy into certain arrangements that will fit best our goals, and specific missions, and experiences that we need to own and live, before incarnating. Just by the fact that you came here, to Planet Earth, comes with it's set of limits. As I said before, and people get angry, and they don't like to hear it, they want to fight against it, but this Planet, the system here, is owned. You know that on some level, that's why you came here, to overcome yourself inside, to master yourself. So, one day, when you're not fighting, you'll be free.

SahasraRa
06-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Who is Earth owned by? How do you know such things?

solomon levi
06-09-2012, 05:50 AM
So you're saying you can move energy with your mind?

It is impossible for mind not to move energy.
Everyone can move energy with their minds.
How easy is it to cause an erection through fantasy.

SahasraRa
06-09-2012, 06:16 AM
I hope you aren't a remote viewer..

Can energy external to your own body be manipulated by your mind? Is it easy to do?

solomon levi
06-09-2012, 07:29 AM
I hope you aren't a remote viewer..

Can energy external to your own body be manipulated by your mind? Is it easy to do?

:)
It is easier if your definition of body is microcosm.
If you are aware of your body as yours, it is nearly impossible.
Remember the Matrix:
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

For me, it is easier to not be my mind and body. That is my interest.
I am interested in that potential, freedom from mind.
I am interested in realisation. I don't see how manipulating energy with my mind will
tell me who I am, so I haven't experimented with it. But i suspect such things will be far easier
when one is free from identity.
I don't think it can be achieved as a curiosity.

One way I suppose I do move "external" energy is by creating wormholes or portals to other times
or dimensions, but that is not an end in itself. It just happens when I become aligned with those
dimensions. Sometimes, I see energy/space change/move as a result of this.
It always moves; just sometimes more obviously.

It also interests me to move kundalini energy and to move energy from my cerebellum to my midbrain.

SahasraRa
06-09-2012, 08:53 AM
At the risk of hounding you solomon, how do you do all that? Is there something I could read to give me insight?

solomon levi
06-09-2012, 11:29 AM
It's hard to say what to read, because what we can receive from reading
depends on how well the "soil" is prepared.
I consider myself fortunate to have participated in the Ramtha school for almost 20 years.
There I was taught many things and initiated into those teachings through practices.
Knowledge without initiation is useless, a hinderance. We must be more than scholars.

I really value the books of Carlos Castaneda. They are written so well (after the first one)
that many feel they are being initiated along with Carlos.
Then I found the books of J. Krishnamurti, and then other on non-duality.
Things really started to happen for me when I realised the limitations of mind and knowledge and ego.

I can't say there is a path to follow.
I just followed myself, my interests.
Perhaps that's all one can do.
Do you feel like spirit is guiding you always to what you need?
That's all it takes. Just follow that.
If you realise you are alive for spirit and not to live and die unconsciously following the program,
then spirit will lead you where you need to be.

Besides that, I can tell you that it's all about awareness. I do it with awareness.
First be aware of the present - free of past and future and time.
Then be aware of awareness.
Consider that past - present - future is linear horizontal time.
When you are aware of the present, without thoughts (thoughts are the past), then you can
access a dimension of 'vertical time' - awareness of awareness.
From this portal, one does wonders.

If that is complicated, we can become silent by being aware of our brain activity.
Thinking occurs near the scalp in the neocortex. If one becomes aware of this activity,
you can direct the energy into the midbrain, which doesn't think. Just feel/imagine a
whirlpool in your head sucking all the activity into the center.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR36X0MDxXHtv3-vLb-2O5l4XjfXLgyiBhtym6qugel9YDemFu4

This actually points to the pineal. The midbrain is the lighter blue area in front of it.
The general area is fine - no need to be too specific. Imagine the center of your brain
between the tops of your ears.

solomon levi
06-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Another exercise, one that falls into the category of not-doing, is to practice looking at letters/words
and not comprehending them as we do automatically. The same can be applied to listening - try to
remove your mind in a way that you don't recognise the words you are listening to, like it's gibberish.

Getting free of the old, the automatic, is necessary for deep magic - otherwise we are just rearranging the known.

Krisztian
06-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Who is Earth owned by? How do you know such things?

Whether one wants to accept it or not, there're many 'hidden hands' for ownership and interests in Earth. That's why there's a 'war on consciousness' in the media, film and music industry, academia, etc. Those that you're asking about don't have 'social insurance nos.', don't need bank accounts, they're behind the curtain, so to speak. We're just as powerful, but our souls are trapped here on Earth. And they want to keep that fact continued. And I mean no disrespect to anyone, at all.

I'm completely serious. It's not a story or mythology. Behind the scenes, there're more hands than one can count. If you don't believe, move outside of your city, establish a pure and simple life, and I give you 5-years and you'll be saying the same when you visit your city again. The programming of this system is very far reaching.

It is up to the responsibility of each of us, to rise above our suffering and the constant propaganda of the power-brokers, say, the label, "owners". That can only be achieved by love, self-love.

Krisztian
06-10-2012, 12:49 AM
How do you know such things?

Without sounding foolish to some, well, . . . I remember some aspects. You do too; it's just that it's too painful for your current identity. So, we keep it compartmentalized.

It doesn't matter anyways, what's important is that you learn to grow, love your reality, and enjoy your relationships. Then you'll be free. But as long as anyone says "I'm free" and still living their incarnations with the usual 'making money', struggling in relationships, slave of their labile emotions, self-esteem issues (viz., arrogance, jealousy, loneliness, etc.), fight to prove others wrong, etc., they're very much in the hands of the power-brokers, and they don't know. That's where Hollywood comes in; they produce movies about heros, and what that should look like.

Awani
06-10-2012, 01:23 AM
I am not saying that just thinking about flying makes you fly.

According to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy) the trick to flying is to forget you are falling.

:cool:

Awani
06-10-2012, 01:29 AM
It is up to the responsibility of each of us, to rise above our suffering and the constant propaganda of the power-brokers, say, the label, "owners". That can only be achieved by love, self-love.

And when love of self is complete, love of other beings becomes easy.

"If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else?" (Mushroom* 5:43-47)

:cool:

* Matthew

solomon levi
06-10-2012, 01:50 AM
Whether one wants to accept it or not, there're many 'hidden hands' for ownership and interests in Earth.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/leadhidden.jpg (http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/leadhidden.jpg)

Andro
06-10-2012, 02:03 AM
This one as well :)

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/NapoleonsInvisibleHand.jpg

solomon levi
06-10-2012, 02:23 AM
Your pic is gone, Androgynus.

I should say, these "hidden hands" I've shown are not the owners of earth, just mediators.
"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in."

Krisztian
06-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Thank you Gentlemen, solomon levi, Androgynus, for your support! I appreciate it.

I guess this is when one says: a picture tells a thousand words or, drives home a message?

Andro
06-10-2012, 05:15 AM
Your pic is gone, Androgynus.

The picture is back (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2944-What-are-the-limits-of-human-potential&p=22315#post22315), now that I've internalized it / made it my own / hosted it on my own web gallery :)

But it was a hidden hand, so it apparently did what it knew best: It hid itself :p

But with now being the time of revelations and such, I have made the hidden to be revealed once more :cool:

Thank you Gentlemen, solomon levi, Androgynus, for your support! I appreciate it.

Most welcome, Krisztian! I like your vibe and the way you see things. There is a calmness and a 'Fluid Fixity' in it that I very much enjoy...

I guess this is when one says: a picture tells a thousand words or, drives home a message?

Yes, definitely, a picture is more revealing than many words...

I feel there may come a day when all (or most) of my communications here will be trough Images :)

Krisztian
06-10-2012, 05:49 AM
Who is Earth owned by?

During my "mental travels", it has come to my disheartening attention that the 'owners' of this Planet are not humans as we understand life-forms to be. What I saw was, for example, a leader that we recognize in the public, say, president of a country, will get images and ideas with 'remote influence' by these entities believing that it's their ideas and a feeling of dominance or, more like bait, accompanying it. (Each leader has it's own addictions). Then, the next day, this leader makes decisions. On a larger scale, these "owners" work 'remotely' without oftentimes the awareness of known leaders. In the inner circle of some 'secret societies', like the Masonic; in degrees even higher than 33, which to most Masons don't exist, never heard of it, the 36th degree is actually 'designated', believed to be the title of the true "controllers", for the invisible forces. A human can only attain the 35th; they're the mediators of the gods, the "owners".

So, in Europe you see plazas, squares in the middle of cities, shaped in a circular fashion with a tall erected post in the middle of this concrete structure. These "owners" don't care for money, they care for energy, "intense emotions" like fear, anger, violence. They feed on that energy; that's their food. So, cities oftentimes in Europe are designed to be 'collectors' of energy, the substance of concrete is. (If you ever stood on concrete long enough, you know that you get tired faster.) The poll is like an antenna, this time not for radio signals but for human energy.

Known leaders will also make sacrifices to these 'invisible forces', for their ongoing favours, like evil-doing on a particular astrological date. That's why I say, all worldly events are ritualistic sacrifices to the "owners".

It may seem far-fetched to some, but special astrological and lunar dates are the feeding dates for this type of forces. Some leaders know this, others are too scared to speak about it, yet many have no idea.

(At first I didn't want to post this comment, so I waited. I don't want to make people angry. I just wanted to articulate what I "saw".)

Ghislain
06-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Just a bit of fun...:o

I feel there may come a day when all (or most) of my communications here will be trough Images :)
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcResjnRJvXWXREv_ZAoFIPmA1Dgt1eLT v7mUdXqSA7JpqajBpqp5w

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFD0TXFZ8H4hu8eGfvarnNVrO2qpBCd KZx9mh96BY3IQ3-kp3_Gw
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt4V0-lGLvjsrvL9VIIs1IGAxrhmqhq-9s4Qn6QPSEmBAaUB94

Please delete when appropriate. :)

Ghislain

Ghislain
06-10-2012, 09:22 AM
I talked about something similar Krisztian in another post, but I see the energy transfer as experience; good or bad.

It is our purpose to experience for the whole. IMO

Could it be that there are watchers, but we see them as something sinister because we don't fully understand?

Ghislain

SahasraRa
06-10-2012, 10:11 PM
lol Androgynus, high praise for a stalker

Krisztian
06-11-2012, 11:06 PM
I talked about something similar Krisztian in another post, but I see the energy transfer as experience; good or bad. It is our purpose to experience for the whole.IMO

Come on friend, that's philosophically engaging but in reality it's not true. Would you eat a leaking battery for the experience?

The 'transfer of energy', calling it that, is more like destabilizing people, keeping them hypnotized, away from collecting their energy for the use of overcoming themselves. The addiction of this Planet, the set up of it, and it's 'ruling hands' control the natural energetic field of people.

Krisztian
06-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Could it be that there are watchers, but we see them as something sinister because we don't fully understand?

They could be the Biblical Watchers, why not?

This Planet is an addictive, entertainment center, full of mirrors and smokes; sinister-enough to hold you away from 'moving onward'. If it wasn't so, most of us would be already 'liberated'. I believe Bob Monroe probably described this better than anyone I have read, he called it 'escape velocity'.

P.s. I did enjoy the photos of the pigs, thanks.

solomon levi
06-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by Ghislain

I agree with that, except it depends what you mean by understanding.
I don't think it is a matter of intellectually understanding.

If all is consciousness, which I can't imagine arguing - but I'm sure someone will/can, and you are consciousness,
and your reality is a mirror of your consciousness, then it takes sinister to know sinister.
That may sound like a simple-minded, childish argument.
I mean it takes a victim to be victimised. A victim has victim consciousness.
A victim doesn't "understand" that they are responsible for everything in their subjective awareness.
Most people don't "understand" the difference between subjective awareness and objective reality -
they appear the same.
We can read/understand these things, but true understanding is experiential.

Everything we experience is a matter of synchonicity - same time/vibration/frequency.
It is up to each person to determine their frequency, and thus their reality.
Believing that the Watchers are objectively evil determines one's frequency/reality to experience them that way.

solomon levi
06-12-2012, 12:56 AM
They could be the Biblical Watchers, why not?

This Planet is an addictive, entertainment center, full of mirrors and smokes; sinister-enough to hold you away from 'moving onward'. If it wasn't so, most of us would be already 'liberated'. I believe Bob Monroe probably described this better than anyone I have read, he called it 'escape velocity'.

P.s. I did enjoy the photos of the pigs, thanks.

I think some careful wording could be used here. "This Planet is..."??
I don't think the planet is that. That has been overlayed/superimposed on this planet
by people or maybe even non-physical beings who know how our minds work.
The remedy is to know how your mind works as well and choose what to perceive.
People who want to be entertained find entertainment, etc.

This planet is also a wonderful magical opportunity for awakening.
Subjective reality is a matter of emphasis.

Albion
06-12-2012, 01:19 AM
I think some careful wording could be used here. "This Planet is..."??
I don't think the planet is that. That has been overlayed/superimposed on this planet
by people or maybe even non-physical beings who know how our minds work.
The remedy is to know how your mind works as well and choose what to perceive.
People who want to be entertained find entertainment, etc.

This planet is also a wonderful magical opportunity for awakening.
Subjective reality is a matter of emphasis.

I agree.

There is the perspective of viewing life here as a positive challenge: Experiences in a realm of extreme polarity to learn from and individually surmount.
I certainly feel as though I've always had an opening available to me whenever I feel ready to accept the challenge and pay the price to move throught it. No need to think of having been victimized, as such.

Another positive way of looking at it is that of an evolutionary process that perhaps only a certain percentage of the population even has the design specs to negotiate through - something along the lines of what Terence McKenna refers to (which I'm not necessarily or exactly in agreement with):

"From the way the gyre is tightening, I predict that the concrescence will occur soon around 2012 AD"

"It will be the entry of our species into hyperspace, but it will appear to be the end of physical laws accompanied by the release of the mind into the imagination. The transition from earth to space will be a staggeringly tight genetic filter, a much tighter filter than any previous frontier has ever been, including the genetic and demographic filter represented by the colonization of the New World."

Then, I think too of Robert Fay's perspective of the "thwarting contract" carried out by "hidden stimulus" designs - and that their day is drawing to a close:

Now MIND has arrived. What is happening now is a winding down of the ‘Thwart-everything’ contract overshadowing this dimension. The mass-consciousness of the Male-soul Hu-MAN is to assume primacy in the illusion and the stimulus-design expressions are to support the Male-soul expressions. This will not happen overnight. The Male-soul design has been browbeaten into the preconditioned habit of having anything it is assigned will be Thwarted. It will take a while for that preconditioned habit and fear to die away. Recognize and remember that fear draws forward the object of that feared. Fear recalls the memory of something and reconstitutes that very dynamic. So, a process-time is probably what is to be expected.

This is why stimulus-hidden or hidden stimulus is trying so hard to access and drive all Male-soul designs to rash, violent, hostile, aggressive, extreme or aberrant action.
This is so, especially, because the mass-consciousness of the Male-soul design is connecting at an energetic level to the message of the NEW STORY
The Male-soul knows that it is to ‘detach’, and laugh at all the ‘trauma and drama’ that is happening and will happen in the world. They are to ‘distance’ themselves from all the horse-pucky going on. They are to attempt to hold balance within. They are to refuse to be played by stimulus-hidden and its game of provoking them.
This means they are to stay unemotional about the hidden-stimulus in their life. Emotion brings judgment. Yet, they must not avoid it. They are to address it.
In the past, because of the Thwarting Contract was operative, the Male-soul design learned to avoid the stimulus-hidden that would eventually ram down their throats the effects of Thwarting. Now that the Thwarting Contract is winding down, the Male-soul must address with a detached attitude any hidden-stimulus that nips at its heels. This will be hard to do because of the pre-conditioning learned from a lifetime’s worth of Thwarting at the hands of stimulus-designs and stimulus-hidden.
Now, however, to ignore it, to avoid it, to fail to address it causes a containment of it and an amplification of it to the point that it cannot be ignored.
The Male-soul designs are to ‘energize’ any and all hidden-stimulus that comes present to their respective lives. Address its presence with verbal acknowledgment and appropriate attention. Male-soul designs are to do this while holding an internal posture of emotional detachment. Forthright and emotionally detached. This is the way.
Happy endings are of no consequence. Neither are unhappy or awkward or troublesome consequences of any importance. Emotionally detached acknowledgement of the hidden-stimulus present in their lives is what is important.

Hidden-stimulus is being driven above the line into the open. This is part of the Big Picture leading to the NEW STORY. You will see much more of this in all walks of life. Hidden-stimulus will get extreme. Hidden-stimulus will EXPOSE itself in public.
Look out, we haven’t ever really begun the carnival ride of hidden-stimulus exposure yet.

Ghislain
06-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Have you ever seen a magic trick which amazed you only to find that once you were shown
the simplicity of the misdirection that the amazement waned, replaced by a feeling of disappointment?

That is IMO what we may find if we keep digging. Should we just accept the feeling of amazement?

My curiosity will probably be my downfall and I guess I shall just keep digging in the hope that
my amazement will grow. Perhaps I don’t really want to find answers in case I am disappointed.

Ghislain

Krisztian
06-23-2012, 04:46 AM
Have you ever seen a magic trick which amazed you only to find that once you were shown the simplicity of the misdirection that the amazement waned, replaced by a feeling of disappointment?That is IMO what we may find if we keep digging. Should we just accept the feeling of amazement?My curiosity will probably be my downfall and I guess I shall just keep digging in the hope that
my amazement will grow. Perhaps I donít really want to find answers in case I am disappointed.Ghislain

I do like your attitude about how you see it. I think it's correct.

My favorite quote comes from Tablet XV of The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, which goes as follows:

Know ye this Earth is but a portal,
guarded by powers unknown to man.
Yet, the Dark Lords hide the entrance
that leads to the Heaven-born land.
Know ye, the way to the sphere of Arulu
is guarded by barriers opened only to Light-born man.

Let me just briefly explain why I raised it. In my exploration in relation to alchemy, I keep 'bumping' into the Guardians or, whoever looks after the behind the scenes 'storylines'. I now know, that the way out, is to eventually 'slay the dragon' and face the door-keepers of this reality.

This Planet is quarantined; the Moon is the gateway, the long white tunnel some people see after death is the light the Moon reflects in the astral, the door out. There're also many illustrations of this in ancient texts.

For me, the entertainment of emotional addictions will eventually stop. So, I can't just be paralyzed by the magic-tricks, to use your analogy. For me, alchemy represents the "key" to slaying the dragon and 'stepping out'.