PDA

View Full Version : Overcoming Saturn? Help!

otove
06-10-2012, 06:24 PM
So if my soul is in the station of lead, what do i do? I have found this but have great trouble decoding it, any advice please?

...Take a fierce grey wolf [lead], which, though on account of its name it be subject to the sway of warlike Mars, is by birth the offspring of ancient Saturn, and is found in the valleys and mountains of the world, where he roams about savage with hunger. Cast to him the body of the King, and when he has devoured it, burn him entirely to ashes in a great fire. By this process the King will be liberated; and when it has been performed thrice the Lion has overcome the wolf, and will find nothing more to devour in him. Thus our Body has been rendered fit for the first stage of our work.

And Breath....:D

Otove

solomon levi
06-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Make sure you really get the understanding of being lead.
Don't just want out of it mentally - really feel that you are done with it.
Saturn is ego-death. Although it can be frightening and disturbing,
this stage must be thoroughly accomplished or we hinder all future work.

There are several methods:
Jupiter/expansion is the natural opposite of Saturn/contraction, if you want to focus on that.
Zeus/jupiter is the only child Kronos/saturn didn't devour.

War-like mars is the use of will, or Castaneda's "unbending intent".

Luna/silver/reflection is the 9th sephira above 10/antimony/grey wolf.
Reflection, or self-observation/awareness is the start of all practice.
If we don't watch what we think, say and do and feel, we can't learn/improve.
Luna/reflection is the way to becoming truly conscious/Sol/sephira 6.

I don't really know what is right for you Otove, but from my experience and understanding,
if you have entered the black phase and want to go through it and not turn back, then it is
best to surrender to death/saturn, but this is nearly impossible for the ego to do. But if we are
honest, death will win eventually, so why fight. There is no re-birth without death.

solomon levi
06-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Oh - also focus on Prima Materia, being blank slate, without qualities/elements.
Unconditioned, not fixed, fluid, mercury...

otove
06-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Thanks solomon, Im guessing the blank slate state, is where we encounter Philosophical Mercury, and keep 'unbending intent' until we do...

Cheers, Otove